Cassy Clark #26 Tiles for floor & dogs galore, cant hide the fact that shes still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't she got fake grass in her garden? It's going to reek if all that wee and tit can't soak in anywhere. I really feel for her neighbours. It must be a living hell.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
All I can think when a dog disappears is thank god 😩 and hopefully the black Pom is with a caring owner now it had a lucky escape away from cassy.

Hasn't she got fake grass in her garden? It's going to reek if all that wee and tit can't soak in anywhere. I really feel for her neighbours. It must be a living hell.
This is so true….my old neighbours had artificial and when it rained and then was drying the smell of wee and dog poo was soo bad!! Especially where hers is so small and so many dogs I feel like I can smell it from here 🤢

Reactions: 2
All I can think when a dog disappears is thank god 😩 and hopefully the black Pom is with a caring owner now it had a lucky escape away from cassy.

This is so true….my old neighbours had artificial and when it rained and then was drying the smell of wee and dog poo was soo bad!! Especially where hers is so small and so many dogs I feel like I can smell it from here 🤢
Ugh I dont. I worry they died or abandoned somewhere. No way she'd pay out vet bills. I cant even think about it.

Reactions: 1
She got offer on her treatments again this month every month its until end this month girls dnt miss out then when the new month starts its discounts time if u was good u wouldn't have to try bribe people come to u. You would be fully booked but no got bascily beg ppl come to u

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh I dont. I worry they died or abandoned somewhere. No way she'd pay out vet bills. I cant even think about it.
I know what you mean..🤦‍♀️ I just think greedy girl wants the cash when she’s skint… I reckon her girls are hardened to the fact they have the animal there then they come back from their dads and it’s gone, all what we think it’s nasty those poor kids will think is normal they know no different 🙄

I had one puppy and it stinks house out let alone how many she’s got ewwww 😂🤮

Reactions: 3
That post has nothing to do with cassy- his mate posted it! As in how many watches to get that young bird! And he reposted and said none it’s all for the gram? His taking the piss but not out of her.
Ohhhh is that what they are on about, watches, had no clue 🤣

I mean I don’t want to be too cynical but I think the back-from-the-dead/reincarnated brown Pomeranian, Coco/Nugget might be gone too.
In the picture of the dog food she has 4 feeding bowls and one mixing bowl.

4 dogs in the latest picture are
2 x French Bulldogs
1 x Cocker Spaniel
1 x Doberman

Coco/Nugget not pictured in 10 days.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's been awfully quiet today. Here's to hoping the RSPCA have paid her a visit and the dog warden has decided to take Cassy the filthy dog away too 🤣

I think it’s 4 small bowls and a bigger one for the Doberman! Nothing would surprise me anymore tho! Who buys 4 puppies in 3 weeks! I’ve bought brother and sister before but not 4 lol

The girl has lost her mind I don’t evan no how many she’s got I’ve lost count now all I no is her house is going to be fucked and the smell of tit in the mix

Her artificial grass is about 30sqft.
That’s actually going to be rank in no time, equally those dogs have got no space to run and play.
All very young and probably not had their vaccinations yet so she shouldn’t be taking them out.
Also dog theft is through the roof and she’s posting her dog on her socials when her address takes less than 30 seconds to find on google.

Attachments

She’s so odd on my life who evan dose what she’s doing no one ever she’s got no garden sorry but that many dogs need space not Evan real grass either. there going to be bored shitless soon and they will start fighting each other . I think may be she is going to be selling them soon enough

She’s so odd on my life who evan dose what she’s doing no one ever she’s got no garden sorry but that many dogs need space not Evan real grass either. there going to be bored shitless soon and they will start fighting each other . I think may be she is going to be selling them soon enough
Bored puppies are an absolute nightmare, she’ll lose lots of shoes, socks, skirting boards etc. Poor dogs will then get a slap, like she did when she filmed herself telling off one of the Pomeranians.

• Sad
  • Wow
New thread;

Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bleep, making out she's rich when we know shes poor

New thread;

Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bleep, making out she's rich when we know shes poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.