Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get over all those bleeping mugs commenting about that expensive 💩💩💩 protein. People really are thick!!!! Noticed it was at the hospital having the AliExpress cast off. Has it really been 6 weeks since she fell down the stairs? 🙄 car looked ok too, she is completely full of 💩💩💩💩.

What will it be next? Nose job from nose bagging coke 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
See she’s allowed her mum back on her fb lol! Must be buttering her up for babysitting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I was having my eyebrows down this morning by a ladie who corrected cassys duck up. Apparently the girl told her that Cassy is a speed head. That’s why she drops so much weight... I don’t know how true it is but makes scenes to me.
She use to take speed and diet tabs what basically contained speed yrs ago

In a relationship is back I see. But blank as to who it is. Always a giveaway the guy doesn’t want to be identified.

Reactions: 3
So Angel is preparing for her smelly wax thing market thing on Saturday but says her dog is due puppies at the weekend…..wouldn’t u want to be with the dog knowing is a little dog and due puppies that day?! Gives it how much she cares for them etc then fucks off out for an overpriced scentsy stall that no one will probably even buy from! Selfish prick

In a relationship is back I see. But blank as to who it is. Always a giveaway the guy doesn’t want to be identified.
Either G AGAIN or fake to make G jealous 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The girl is really stupid no shame why would anyone want to be in a relationship with him after being proven that that boy is running up and down with other women it is strange weird I would be shamed wouldn’t show my face after the shame he’s brought on her.. No respect for her self I would lay low hoping that every one forgets the mess I got in to

Reactions: 2
We had the elbow in the dinner pic last night… 😂😂 usual tit, an arm an elbow or shoe 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
I think the relationship tit would be to piss of the side chicks complete dick no wonder she has a bad name honestly can’t make this girl learn from her mistakes woman

The mother and the dog as well disgusting really ?

Management team !! She needs help and quick she is a no body

Reactions: 1
She need to get a bleeping proper job! Oh but she can’t! Lives in fantasy land! 😂😂😂 management team, the only thing she could do is manage a brothel 😂😂😜

• Haha
Slaggy ann put status up a few months ago saying her jp was doing better then ever but I have looked at most off leader bords here names no where on them slaggyann beforebu tell lies make sure u dnt get found out ur jp is going downhill and it will continue to do so everyone can see u for what u really are a con women

She need to get a bleeping proper job! Oh but she can’t! Lives in fantasy land! 😂😂😂 management team, the only thing she could do is manage a brothel 😂😂😜
Doubtful! She gives it to everyone for free she would make less money than she does now 😂

She use to take speed and diet tabs what basically contained speed yrs ago
She probably took ephadrine. Until recently it was a legal form of speed often found in fat burning tablets. I took them once as I worked for the manufacturer and I felt like I was having a heart attack.

She probably took ephadrine. Until recently it was a legal form of speed often found in fat burning tablets. I took them once as I worked for the manufacturer and I felt like I was having a heart attack.
Its definitely not the little capsules she advertises lol

I love how she puts in a relationship 🤣 with a man who Denies her existence any opportunity he can. When your in a relationship on Facebook you can tag the person in it why don’t she if she’s with him? She’s no more in a relationship with him than the others lol silly girl needs to sort herself out.

I love how she puts in a relationship 🤣 with a man who Denies her existence any opportunity he can. When your in a relationship on Facebook you can tag the person in it why don’t she if she’s with him? She’s no more in a relationship with him than the others lol silly girl needs to sort herself out.
Because her soul mate g won't let her we all no who muggannn is shaggin its all in her head that it a real relationship she sure shows how desperate and hard for a man she is no single normal blokes won't touch it but thinks its better then everyone being the cum bucket for all the ways and strays thats only whats its good at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.