Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy Ann isn’t in a relationship any more lol
Zee not on fb now and g Instagram user can’t be found lol lol oh my I wonder what’s gone down over night

Reactions: 2
Because her soul mate g won't let her we all no who muggannn is shaggin its all in her head that it a real relationship she sure shows how desperate and hard for a man she is no single normal blokes won't touch it but thinks its better then everyone being the cum bucket for all the ways and strays thats only whats its good at
💯 this 🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
Once upon a time a bloke called g had a nice little family but couldn’t stop getting his Willy out so got with girls that looked exactly the same. Fed them the world nearly got caught out a couple of times now has run back to his family? I reckon that’s the gossip 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look she has archived the day out pic with g and has anyone noticed zee bio on Instagram seems like a cryptic message to me. Maybe g has refused to dump zee so cassy having a melt down the jealous bleep she is. Soon as g goes back for a duck cassy thinks they’re together 🤣 once he’s willys been released and he’s off she breaks down.

Reactions: 2
Oh look she has archived the day out pic with g and has anyone noticed zee bio on Instagram seems like a cryptic message to me. Maybe g has refused to dump zee so cassy having a melt down the jealous bleep she is. Soon as g goes back for a duck cassy thinks they’re together 🤣 once he’s willys been released and he’s off she breaks down.
I can’t find Zee anymore 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.