Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could u find this funny when ur kids are so scared look at them slaggyann instead off looking at his gaps in his mouth I remember when she was with bill saying about how how bad bills teeth was there was nothing wrong with them before he had them done tried put him down but now she's with a man what got missing teeth and looks like someone off the street oh how karma bit u slaggyann dont worry none wants him thats why he's always running bk to u u both deserve each other but slaggy u dnt deserve them girls u have no regards to there feeling only ur own

Yeap i thought that.... bunnys face 🙄 bug was smiling though.... which makes a change lol

West kingsdown as snow

By the looks of it they are at knole park.sevenoaks.... reindeer stupid witch
Ur not ment to leave ur Town/ village/ or City which everyone u live in police need start slapping fines on her

Reactions: 7
That hand didn’t look hairy enough defo didn’t look like old gapsters hand to me

Reactions: 3
It’s him she is such a fool oh accidentally on purpose fall on your bum she is so childish hairy nose as well why take photo like that.. To show of her BJ lips ffs No one wants him. std walking these two feel sorry for the kids and the mother ffs grow up wow what the hell is second stage thought she was in a relationship she’s moving in with him Wow just seen little boxes 📦 on What she wrote

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've said it once and I'll say it again - this is another abusive relationship. The way that eldest ones face changed and the anger towards him when she chased him off, that is one damaged, traumatised, scared little girl and the other little one tries to help her up, the eldest chased him snarling, that poor little girl is gonna need a lot of therapy when she's older, she has clearly seen things that no child should witness. In the video at xmas when she's singing whitney prancing about and grabs delilah, that girl was repulsed, crying, her body language gave it away, she turned round with a smirk to hit her mum with the mop. It's so telling and worrying how social services and teachers ain't worried about yet another, narcissitic, abusive hole in it's bed with her girls!!!! My heart aches for those girls

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The only way this dick is going to realise the virus is real is to actually have it!!! Then tell us it isn’t real you square head duck 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping melon
I was speaking to my friend who is a radiographer at a Kent hospital, the staff who are their to X-ray patients are having to book patients in from a and e , their X-ray department has been turnt into an ambulance waiting area ... she’s a complete fool, her life is boring she will never change I just hope one day them girls get away from her 😥

Did a little bit of "research" Him has always been an ugly so and so 😂 And that caption I actually read in Peppa Pigs voice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she’s rubbing that brush up and down the floor for the jewk you’d think she’d try that with a wet rag and some bleach 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That woman beating sexual predator looks like he’s literally been beaten with the ugly stick from birth 😭🤣 what the hell is wrong with all these girls. I wouldn’t wanna jump on that If it was all mine let alone share it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.