Cassy Clark #16 Out again with her mate, total state, ditched by him, almost due date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to a Christmas fair tonight taking the babies! Funny how he never takes his boys along???? How uncomfortable is she going to make those little girls tonight! In any situation introducing a new partner is hard without cameras being shoved in kids faces!

Reactions: 2
No one dragged Amy into anything she was the one coming on here insulting people... and yh I agree I have followed Amy for a year or so now and always thought she was alright and a very talented girl with her brow work... but after the last few months and throughout lockdown she is a disgrace... and its nothing to do with her appearance or her 'working lifestyle ' its more for me personally about her utter disregard of the rules of lockdown... u can not upload the things that she has and expect people to feel no way... then she complains she can't work... she has had numerous house parties.. all throughout this pandemic... I have seen my mum once in 9 months.. and my family that live in medway I won't be seeing at all this year... all because of people like her... and Cassy.. and then what do they do claim that mental health is a reason to break the rules... mate u haven't got mental health when ur getting ur bits out tho do u... this is the last I'm saying about her coz she isn't even relevant to this thread and quite frankly last night was funny and all that but now its just repetitive shite imo
I agree she wasn’t spoken badly of yet come on here with a vile mouth towards everyone

Reactions: 5
“Since then my girl have bought her own house” no she was helped to get a mortgage by a sibling and his partner because she couldn’t get one🤣 don’t leave out the vital part Angel
You seen what I posted.. making out she is already mortgage free...but wait didn't we see Cass saying how high her mortgage payments were

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well everyone is aware angel that ur daughter sill mortgage because slaggys alway going on how much she has to pay ect shes just like her daughter full off tit all they do is lie

Reactions: 7
Someone needs to suggest Angels Delight sends one of her ‘mum to be’ boxes to LC......
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Since then my girl have bought her own house” no she was helped to get a mortgage by a sibling and his partner because she couldn’t get one🤣 don’t leave out the vital part Angel
When the Mercedes got delivered personally! LOL 😆

My Range Rover got delivered direct to me from Range Rover in Mayfair because I was a lazy bleep and couldn't be bothered to go and pick it up. It's nothing special Angel. Why does she act like it's a big thing? My Mils Mercedes got delivered to her too because the guy who works for Mercedes lives around the corner from her. She really is a special kind of silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You seen what I posted.. making out she is already mortgage free...but wait didn't we see Cass saying how high her mortgage payments were
They r always on the defensive... when the mortgage company own it sweetie u own nothing... unless uve got them deeds... and a dealership delivering a car isn't exactly rare... u can pay for that service darling/ or if ur that local they will throw it in for free.. coz they want their commission... the dealership I got my car from 2 years ago told me as much 🤣🤣🤣 just shows u that the mother has nothing as she dont even no these things.. by all means be proud of ur child... but bragging and being proud r two entirely different things...

Reactions: 6
Angel chats so much rubbish what legacy is cassy leaving her daughters utter tit !! She starts a business fails starts another .. she is showing them girls what exactly?

Reactions: 3
Angel chats so much rubbish what legacy is cassy leaving her daughters utter tit !! She starts a business fails starts another .. she is showing them girls what exactly?
All while avoiding the tax man.. shes lucky she dont live in America shed be going jail for that tit... never know anything like it.. changing her cars so much as shes so rich yet her mum is on her face. Having to sell up as her old ropey arse can't find a new husband to finance her anymore... all well and good till ur old and no one whats to pay for it any longer..

Reactions: 4
Imagine when the babies are older and they say who their mum is!she’s well known for the wrong reasons

Angels delight says it all she seems to really over exaggerate every thing her children do no offence ! We all love to build our kids up but what she’s doing is just stupid Come on ffs if she was doing that great she wouldn’t be selling the tit she sells she would get a real job not duck about !!!! The mum is to funny your daughter dose what ? Don’t get it k she might have some money but not as much as the mother makes out lol bet the mum collects disability and cassy still claims some thing The mum is just trying to use cassys old life style to earn a couple pounds I couldn’t be bothered with that tit go work in Tescos or further more your rich daughter would give u a income few cars and a house ok That house is not payed for Every thing is in bleeping once a month pay out That’s ok but don’t make out your daughter is a rich girl please give this woman a brain

Last edited:
Anyone else this Angel is a rude bleep??! Someone commented on the post she put up about having car delivered and her own house blah blah blah. She was so rude to the woman named Chloe- E Tasha. EVERYONE knows she still got a mortgage!
32C6BFCC-9C08-4E06-AE38-A6F95C8A1AD0.png

• Haha
What a shame... im sure she and her gutter mouth will be missed
I used to think she was alright until she started showboating her shenanigans in london and having everyone round her gaff. If you're gonna break lockdown why mug yourself off by filming it and posting on social media....She's got a bludy cheek calling us cunts, the bj she gave her ex on cam with her dog watching was animal abuse...that was b4 the bloke went back to batting for the pink team of course

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to think she was alright until she started showboating her shenanigans in london and having everyone round her gaff. If you're gonna break lockdown why mug yourself off by filming it and posting on social media....She's got a bludy cheek calling us cunts, the bj she gave her ex on cam with her dog watching was animal abuse...that was b4 the bloke went back to batting for the pink team of course
Can’t make that tit up no offence but come on

I actually said in a comment I couldnt understand what she had done to be slagged off so much and she quoted me and replied a load of bollocks and I was like....oh.....that’s why no one likes you 🤣🤣 I want even being nasty when she started.

Reactions: 4
Last night was amazing... the link to the OF was my highlight. It’s the show that keeps on getting better I cannot wait for the next episode

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.