Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only posting on bug and bunny insta and the brow one at least she’s getting the msg that no one cares and the shame has knocked some sense in to her

it was something just over 13,000 miles. So it hasn’t been clocked back, must have been the miles she has done since she reset the miles last.
Thats what I said originally I thought it unlikely that the car had been clicked back but that hpi check showed a 4 figure number as last recorded mileage so not sure what’s gone on there. Didn’t think she’d be bothered enough to clock it back. She doesn’t need to since she drives everyone else’s car all over

What is Cassys reg? Is it xca55y??? If so, the HPI Is 100% correct at the time it was done. I bet if I had it done again, the milage would have magically gone up again!! Why do you guys think she waited for so long to get her car MOT'd??? Just like you can clock a car back, you can clock it forward again!!! She got caught out when she tried to change her car and that's why she didn't changed it as planned. So she panicked and now has clocked it forward to where it "should" be!!!

This was on the 15th NOV, odometer says 013220 miles! How can it go
From 013220 to 32176 in 15 days???? Did she drive to Australia????
302F5D01-F44A-49F9-AC8E-221A6D776565.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ii just ent

Going bk through her pics i agree on some what not filterd to max u can see how bad her skin is and she has all sorts off mark on her face and how black her eyes is from bags under them thats drug running for g alnight shes going come bk on sm saying her mental health as been really bad but truth is she can not handle fact l.c had put pics up of baby shower as I said before I no cassy personally and she is a very jealous person seeing them pics off l.c would off made her see red shes been like it with every other man she can not control her jealousy
Yeah i know her unfortunatly too🤦‍♀️ and i know how she tried to keep a hold over bill.... not because she wanted him, she just didnt want no one else to.... she uses the mental health card as a trump card. Her issues are caused by herself they arent illnesses she has its all self inflicted. She hates not getting her own way and because she cant control a situation she then pulls the mental health card 🤦‍♀️. She tried it with her 'complex' over her nose.... really love if your nose bothered you that much u would of got it seen too before the tits x2, the lipo x3, the stomach contouring, the bum lift, the 2 x thigh lifts, the filler, the chin lipo, the back lipo, the teeth 🙄.... same as the gallstones.... wheres the attacks been considering she has a bleeping tit diet..... they been forgot about now

Reactions: 4
If anyone’s interested she had her mot done yesterday mileage on the car is 32176 I can’t remember what the odometer said last time we spoke about it on here when it was questioned if she had wound the clock back. Think that’s about average tbh for the date it was registered

So that hpi check further up in the thread wasn’t correct that last number was wrong.
The hpi was correct, if her reg is xca55y then the HPI Is 💯 correct. On 15th Nov the odometer on her car was 013220 and I'll attach a pic to show it saying that. She's obviously had it clocked forward again.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The hpi was correct, if her reg is xca55y then the HPI Is 💯 correct. On 15th Nov the odometer on her car was 013220 and I'll attach a pic to show it saying that. She's obviously had it clocked forward again.
Could that just be the trip mileage?

That doesn’t make sense. Any chance of getting another HPI showing the mileage going forward then back? Even the numbers on that pic don’t add up to the last 5 digit number before the 4 digit number compared to what’s on the dash

Not that I’m sticking up for her I just don’t think she’s that savvy to do something like this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just looked back and seen it’s possible that between the 4 figure and the dash pic 5 figure she could have done that mileage but surely the head would have known the mileage would have been recorded like that as she must have had a service or something when the 4 figure was recorded 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
That doesn’t make sense. Any chance of getting another HPI showing the mileage going forward then back? Even the numbers on that pic don’t add up to the last 5 digit number before the 4 digit number compared to what’s on the dash

Not that I’m sticking up for her I just don’t think she’s that savvy to do something like this 🤷🏻‍♀️
I already asked my friend, he said to give it a couple of days so that the National milage register has been updated. May 2019, the milage in her car according to the national milage register was 26545, MAY 2020 The milage on the national milage register was 03555. Nov 15th 2020 her odometer showed 013220. Yesterday it was over 32k. It's gone backwards and then massive jumps forwards. Definitely dodgy

Reactions: 2
Really. Have you nothing better than her mileage to talk about.

Bring back the scummy chat

Reactions: 6
I already asked my friend, he said to give it a couple of days so that the National milage register has been updated. May 2019, the milage in her car according to the national milage register was 26545, MAY 2020 The milage on the national milage register was 03555. Nov 15th 2020 her odometer showed 013220. Yesterday it was over 32k. It's gone backwards and then massive jumps forwards. Definitely dodgy
Is the numberplate definitely on the same car? She could have got a new car and transferred the reg maybe?

We are trying to find out whether Cassy is scummy enough to clock her car.
Feel free to find your own gossip to post here, there isn’t a lot lately.....

Is the numberplate definitely on the same car? She could have got a new car and transferred the reg maybe?
Yes it’s the correct car and reg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I can predict her next post. So the last post on fb was about all those donuts. She'll have a read on here then think 'ooh I've not mentioned my gallstones for a while'. Cue trip to A&E blaming the donut coma has given her so much pain.. 🍩🍩🍩

Reactions: 4
For some one that’s a health coach them donuts looked nice but rather sickly wouldn’t think she would give that tit to her kids loads of sugar them kids are going to be losing teeth soon To match G
She is hiding her face I bet not seen since Sunday strange that !! Bet brocket can’t move with the witch lol she’s defo put a spell on him lol lol you wait g mate she will be ripping your skin soon in jealousy

I wonder if any of the fellow school mums on here have seen her since Sunday or is she really laying low? Maybe she's in custody or something 🤔🤣

Reactions: 1
What is Cassys reg? Is it xca55y??? If so, the HPI Is 100% correct at the time it was done. I bet if I had it done again, the milage would have magically gone up again!! Why do you guys think she waited for so long to get her car MOT'd??? Just like you can clock a car back, you can clock it forward again!!! She got caught out when she tried to change her car and that's why she didn't changed it as planned. So she panicked and now has clocked it forward to where it "should" be!!!

This was on the 15th NOV, odometer says 013220 miles! How can it go
From 013220 to 32176 in 15 days???? Did she drive to Australia????View attachment 332024
Is paying it up ?

I think she’s beginning to realise that no one actually likes her or could give a tit what she’s doing .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.