Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like she's sat her fat arse on the dining table and her legs are dangling over the kids foot.
Oh yeah...I can see that now. Just wouldn’t put it past her to trap her toes so she couldn’t run off for the photo. She loves that table!! In nearly every photo 🤣 Is it just me but has she sold all her tit stuff to buy....more tit stuff?! Nothing goes. She literally has zero taste

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah...I can see that now. Just wouldn’t put it past her to trap her toes so she couldn’t run off for the photo. She loves that table!! In nearly every photo 🤣 Is it just me but has she sold all her tit stuff to buy....more tit stuff?! Nothing goes. She literally has zero taste
lol I had to zoom in too but yes she loves that table. Yes she sold her tit to buy more tacky tit. Don't get me started on those NASTY curtains she's put up. They don't even touch the ground. CHEAP NASTY TACKY. The state of her kitchen units 🤢🤢 the sides are peeling

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s backwards sits her arse on the dinner table but her kids eat processed shite on the floor! Not hygienic or comfy at all

Reactions: 8
You think she would take of her trainers any way while the kids got no socks on further more. Slippers but some kids hate slippers don’t get that tit she gave her kids for food was that dinner? Don’t see no washing up why the hell would u leave the kids with out chairs don’t get it if it’s late being delivered sure but when your got kids u think 💭 wait until they come before u get rid

Reactions: 3
LC been more active on social media posting scan photos & the baby room . Clearly got to much for crusty crutch . Good I hope she has a lonely lockdown and Christmas the nasty slut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Luci baby girls been born. He’s probably dropped her like hot shite 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Magical Christmas what a witch to Evan say that on sm when you have blatantly Tried to steal what wasn’t yours in the first place and the girl is having a baby the stress could of been really bad for her and the baby who knows .. but she didn’t need cassy acting up she deserves to be alone Xmas all how she’s behaved also him as well but me as a woman no these men and cassy should of known better

Reactions: 2
If g has gone slaggyann will just break up another family because no single men will go with KFC bucket bleep so she will just set her eyes on a new taken man would say she a prostitute but men pay to go with prostitutes where slaggy gives it away because no one would pay her should come with a sign free bucket fanny for all

Reactions: 1
You think she would take of her trainers any way while the kids got no socks on further more. Slippers but some kids hate slippers don’t get that tit she gave her kids for food was that dinner? Don’t see no washing up why the hell would u leave the kids with out chairs don’t get it if it’s late being delivered sure but when your got kids u think 💭 wait until they come before u get rid
This why I have carpets as hard floor makes me want to keep my shoes on. Why she acting like she’s outside when the kids are home and doing cookies etc? Can’t imagine them children feel settled at all. Imagine having to sit on the floor. No crappy supermarket Christmas cookies will make up for that. Poor children will probably have crap thrown at them come Christmas but just want a comfortable home to live in

This why I have carpets as hard floor makes me want to keep my shoes on. Why she acting like she’s outside when the kids are home and doing cookies etc? Can’t imagine them children feel settled at all. Imagine having to sit on the floor. No crappy supermarket Christmas cookies will make up for that. Poor children will probably have crap thrown at them come Christmas but just want a comfortable home to live in
Yea there in bare foot she’s sitting on the table like she’s at a bus stop or sitting in a wall lol the dirt on the trainers as well come on the kids feet are bare u would take your own shoes on get a rug and couple chairs for them in ikea fs to busy chasing other women’s men

If g has gone slaggyann will just break up another family because no single men will go with KFC bucket bleep so she will just set her eyes on a new taken man would say she a prostitute but men pay to go with prostitutes where slaggy gives it away because no one would pay her should come with a sign free bucket fanny for all
I just hope she gets her karma and the 🚑 gets called she defo needs to slow down now cos her bullshit has gone on far to long

Reactions: 1
@essexbrowfairy on insta has had an awful time due to having a vascular reaction to fillers injected by some practitioner. She nearly lost her nose ! And the girl who did it had minimal training..... she’s calling for regulation in the aesthetic ndustry and proper thorough training ( rather than a 1 day course) so these people who suddenly become qualified to administer actually know what they are doing. It’s frightening to see her stories but makes you wonder about CA and her Botox/filler business. Is she Licenced and insured?

Reactions: 5
Why did her kids have to decorate their biscuits sat on the floor? Does the think her crappy lino is a good background or something 😂

Talking about she’s going to be filming “again” as well. Does anyone actually care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.