Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ROXY makes me sick
Bad that one did u see her story form of prostitution I don’t get it disgusting behaviour there’s confidant and out right slut she lets her self down a lot using there body for attention just like cassy no wonder they get on spoilt witches think there the only women’s in the world .. They badly want to be famous won’t be long till there pulling there knickers down for a tenner a month
she deserves her own thread

Reactions: 5
Theres Being Famous.... & Then Theres Being PUSSY Famous!!!!

Let's Face It The Likes Of These JezzyBells ... Are Definitely... PUSSY Famous🤑

Think With Their Fanny Flaps... & Not Their🧠

#PussyEinsteins

bleeping Delusional.... Whether She Had Work Or Not.... You Know Her Fanny Flaps Was Jumping To Be At That bleeping Pool Table Launch!!!!

Full Of More Shite Than A Sea 🦀

So Desperate To Be Romantically Associated With Brockett The Butters & His Glow Up Primsols.... Shes Sunk To A Whole New Level Of "Side witch" Showing Us.... Half bleeping Bottles Of 90p Radox!!!! Let's just Hope Golem👹 Washes His Arse Throughly After Them Jean's Have Been Moulded Firmly To His Hairy Crack!!!🤭

Next.... She'll Be Framing Them bleeping Hard As Nails Shite Catching Jean's... & Hanging Them amongst Her bleeping Fake Jumble Sale.. Bag Wall🥴

#DementedAndDesperate
#TwoCuntsTogether
Can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whoever posted that on cassys status last night about LC is someone from this thread trying to stir things. I saw no evidence of LC in the story footage. But that doesn’t mean she wasn’t there obviously. I’m just all about the recipts.

The full lo down will come out sooner or later anyway. So she can carry on being “private” and show his radox in the meantime. She acts like she is 13. “ Look I’m wearing my boyfriends hoodie. I have a boyfriend. Yay. I’m so popularrrrr”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You have got to be sad as duck to think taking a picture of Steptoe’s smelly draws on the washing line is something worth boasting about.

LC baby will be due in what, 4 months? tit will get REAL interesting around then. Settle in everyone and give it time. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Obviously it’s slightly bored today, clearing those slagging clothes out! Ahhhh no one to play with today 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wow so you went out a bought some men's clothes to hang in your wardrobe to make ppl believe he's living with you. Do you honestly think he's going to actually live in your house and play happy families with you??? He's a London boy through and through, he won't be interested in living with you!

• Haha
He has a penthouse in london with stunning views and a care free life Why on Earth would he want to give up that to live with slaggy in rainham shes so desperate it hurts🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We may laugh and take the mick but he does seem to invest time in her or does she just make it all up?

Reactions: 2
Probably clothes she's brought him to hang up to continue with the illusion they are a proper couple. He has probably never even seen them clothes before

• Haha
I’ve seen men eat your food sleep in your bad Evan enjoy your shower there’s investment and selective investment.. she is giving a lot away at the moment trying to prove that she has this great relationship. The people that boast the most some how got the least don’t get me wrong there in some fo of sex orgy triangle but she is so childish and boring that she try’s to make things over the top when really it’s just basic now who the duck films there day like she dose No body ever boring basic every day tit .. u no why she dose that to show G LC and who ever else that they have got some thing So what he’s got clothes there she has to film that tit when LC is pregnant G and cassy are pigs and not thinking about LC and the stress and the affect on the baby cassy needs to be careful there’s some dangerous women out here that she would not be able to Handel that her ass will get delt with .. sorry but I can’t stand her or him

Probably her clothes she been wearing trackies lately
Or her brothers old buts/bits as moving

Has she really got 2 girls in to help her sort out that junk .. I still don’t see money I see ikea and lots of coat hangers lol nothing decent there her mum made out she gave the things away no offence but she really hasn’t got much nothing like she makes out

Reactions: 8
If I let a room in my house get to that state I’d be mortified, if my mother posted it on Facebook I would be absolutely dead with shame. Some traveller woman but can’t keep a bit of clothes on a hanger. She’s obviously chucking those clothes out and in with the new for her next personality she picks up

Gs probably made her get rid off her reveling clothes slaggy having gs shower gel his clothes don't mean nothing l.c had his clothes his kids has his unborn baby and still he cheated with the national bike so slaggy keep try proving gs urs its little girls games but then g don't want u around his kids and not even at his shop opening now that would off shown ur a proper couple but no when it matters ur kicked to the kerb thats where gypsy pussy belongs

Reactions: 6
Does this mean when she says she’s a size 6-8 she was lying? 😱🤥😂
Why would angel think anyone is interested in her tidying her room? Is she pushing that she is a good and tidy housewife sorting stuff etc?
Or just being a general embarrassment? 🤣

Mental health day post a picture of the scars, probably the same scars she done to her self in front of her children for attention cos all her friends had fell out with her Probably for been a bleep 👀👀👀

Reactions: 12
Well random but I see a few comment on her size I remember reading an article before about Kim K and although she has a huge butt she is a size 6 .
I think with cassy she clearly does have a very small waist but big thighs bum etc down to surgery so she may well be a 6 or 8 .
Although I think her mum threw that in there to hint more pregnancy whispers .
Size 6 or 16 it upsets me with cassy that everything boils down to size .
there’s an ex east Enders actress I follow and she is a happy size 12 and doesn’t hide it and I think she’s beautiful .
All these followers of cassyannes feel they have to go on these shakes to get this amazing figure she apparently has and it’s so sad .

Anyone else notice on her Insta story from a few hours ago....the photo with the caption about 2020 being a hard year....it looks like the framed scan photo is up on the wall in the background? I haven't taken a screen shot but thought one of you might?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.