Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh LC definitely has the upper hand with things like this... She can say she wants to be there to watch the boys while he is busy with business and take them home while he continues the party and he can't really argue with that can he. Cass is thrown to the side because it would be too weird LC and her being there at the same time when LC is pregnant and it would be a distraction from the opening night... Ha ha LC has all the power and Cass knows it 😂

Reactions: 7
You mean slaggy Anne isn’t at his big opening night? LOL! Bet she’s texting him so much his phone might burst into flames lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice picture of him and his children at the end cassy is no where lol lol good that’s what u get Lol

Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought, to assume it’s her in an outfit like that is a bit much. Doubt she’s there she probs doesn’t give 2 fucks as long as the CSA is coming in
She must be 6 months pregnant at least now she don’t care she probably kicked him out the house any way .. I no I would I think he more than loves LC but his dick has no brain coz if he was thinking he would no these side hoes are just not worth loosing your wife and family for these men figure it out to late

She must be 6 months pregnant at least now she don’t care she probably kicked him out the house any way .. I no I would I think he more than loves LC but his dick has no brain coz if he was thinking he would no these side hoes are just not worth loosing your wife and family for these men figure it out to late
I just find it astounding that any woman could put up with that. Nothing and I mean nothing would ever encourage me to look that stupid. If I was her I’d get him off the profile, out of the life cause either way she is a fool. I wouldn’t let any man make me out to be an idiot not for all the cash in the world and especially if children were involved. Wtf Is wrong with these people? All about money no class

Reactions: 8
Oh please someone with an account put that smug face right where it belongs and comment why is your boyfriends ex at his launch night and u aint 😂😂😂.....

She says shes met his kids, but never see her around them.... i can smell bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh please someone with an account put that smug face right where it belongs and comment why is your boyfriends ex at his launch night and u aint 😂😂😂.....

She says shes met his kids, but never see her around them.... i can smell bullshit
😂😂😂that would be so funny

The grande opening. This idiot loves a bleeping display. He is well proud of this snooker club or whatever the duck it is. So proud, that he wanted the love of his life to be there too. Lol. He don’t want GypsyPussy there because his kids are there. And that’s fact. #WhereIsTheLie #GetBackToYourCarKaraokeTomorrowCass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The grande opening. This idiot loves a bleeping display. He is well proud of this snooker club or whatever the duck it is. So proud, that he wanted the love of his life to be there too. Lol. He don’t want GypsyPussy there because his kids are there. And that’s fact. #WhereIsTheLie #GetBackToYourCarKaraokeTomorrowCass
😂😂😂to funny snooker club made me laugh I’m crying

can u imagine tomorrow the songs she will be singing car karaoke 😂 after tonight

• Haha
So what has it been now....7 weeks since he got down on one knee? And LC STILL has his sly looking mug as her cover photo and IG pic. Hmmm 🤔 I’m sorry but that isn’t just someone “digging their heels in because he chose gypsy pussy” that is a woman who is still in a relationship with him!

Reactions: 5
I’d put the lottery on it she’ll never be able to get pregnant she fake it all the way,
I just get feeling she’s prob slept with Roxy

They don’t follow each other on insta anymore 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.