Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg..... shes sat there talking about revenge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and stay gracious little miss piggy wernt that to bleeping start with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ get back to sticking your diamantes on bins hun..... paper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thats all you got love is paper..... delivered by the postman you soppy slag with what you owe ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ. Shes such a haggid, leatherly bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If my boyfriend was opening a bar he wouldnโ€™t have a choice if I came or not ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m coming hun. Heโ€™s told her to stay home

Then again maybe itโ€™s cause half of his mates have fcked her, maybe sheโ€™s embarrassed to be around them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Thoughts Exactly... & He Is Obviously Aware Of How Fugly He Actually Is.... As He Dared Not Show His Golem Nashers In That Clip Of That Horrid Dog Chain He Had Round His Neck.... ๐Ÿ‘น

Can Afford A Chain Like That... But Still Only Frequents One Pair Of Shitey Jean's & Glow In The Dark Primsols๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

He Do Better.... To Buy Trashys Girls Some Actual Beds... Imagine Laying Up In Flappyannes "bespoke bed" & Bug n Bunny Be Sleeping On The Floor In Lilos... bleeping Wrongens๐Ÿคฌ

#Fucktards
We would be friends in โ€œreal lifeโ€. You kill me everytime ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If my boyfriend was opening a bar he wouldnโ€™t have a choice if I came or not ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m coming hun. Heโ€™s told her to stay home

Then again maybe itโ€™s cause half of his mates have fcked her, maybe sheโ€™s embarrassed to be around them
She wouldnt be embarassed she be flaunting herself as one of the owners and has a special opening offer she will suck them off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Heโ€™s got his kids there! Ooo imagine if LC was there aswell! This could be an interesting night!! ๐Ÿฟ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Heโ€™s got his kids there! Ooo imagine if LC was there aswell! This could be an interesting night!! ๐Ÿฟ
That makes sense why slaggyann is not there weekends when he see his kids shes always left at home no diffent to shop opening side hoes dnt get invites around his kids he finish there end up on it with his mates end up with another girl tonight slaggy take note if it was a real relationship and he was serious about u he would have had u by his side regardless hes probley embaressed everyone new shes a national bike and half the men has used it like a lump off meat and thrown her away when finished and other half laugh at what a bike she is

Reactions: 7
If those watches are 30k each heโ€™s got hundreds of thousands of pounds worth in a poxy glass cabinet
As if they are genuine ๐Ÿ˜‚
Alright then! ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Drinks
Pool
Watches
Iโ€™d be beside myself with excitement ๐Ÿ˜ด
Him and Cassy deserve each other they certainly believe in their business ventures!
Iโ€™d love to know more about LC, is she a ruthless baby momma just waiting round for the bankroll and turning a blind eye to his antics or is she genuinely bothered?

Haha bleeping amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š of course LC is there, itโ€™s her husband to beโ€™s opening ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

One thing I know for sure is Cassy would have fell over herself to be there with HIM. If it was allowed of course ๐Ÿ˜‚. Canโ€™t see LC in any vids though.

Reactions: 4
My god I canโ€™t believe LC letโ€™s those boys round the company G keeps. I bet they see some stuff no young boys should see at their age. Those insta stories of his new (money laundering cover up) business venture. A load of wannabe gangstas. That said, at least they actually look half way there. Same canโ€™t be said for old Georgey boy who looks like a right old wannabe. He just screams North Kent dingle ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.