Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yh I Seriously Believe Shes Muff Dived That Roxy.... 🤪

Her & Her 101 bleeping Different Personalities... Don't Know What It Wants🤦‍♀️

Other Than A Baby.... She Defo Wants One Of Those BUT Because She Is So Cunning & A Mega Liar.... Karma Will Never Let That Happen..

#SorryBitch✋
#NeverBitch👊

Reactions: 5
Why the hell would any one want to have sex with him he’s looks are not saying much at all but is he a nice guy also no ok has he got money yes .. These kind of girls will sell there soul to a man for money so if G was broke would she want him ? No she would not ..

Reactions: 7
bleeping Delusional.... Whether She Had Work Or Not.... You Know Her Fanny Flaps Was Jumping To Be At That bleeping Pool Table Launch!!!!

Full Of More Shite Than A Sea 🦀

So Desperate To Be Romantically Associated With Brockett The Butters & His Glow Up Primsols.... Shes Sunk To A Whole New Level Of "Side witch" Showing Us.... Half bleeping Bottles Of 90p Radox!!!! Let's just Hope Golem👹 Washes His Arse Throughly After Them Jean's Have Been Moulded Firmly To His Hairy Crack!!!🤭

Next.... She'll Be Framing Them bleeping Hard As Nails Shite Catching Jean's... & Hanging Them amongst Her bleeping Fake Jumble Sale.. Bag Wall🥴

#DementedAndDesperate
#TwoCuntsTogether

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cassy u could of come up with a better lie then you had to work its embaressing your ment be in a real relationship and he leave u at home like a dog that says alot for you and him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to work my ass ffs this girl Is such a fool had to make some thing up didn’t u hey 👋 in your face .. that’s just the start Stay with him cassy girls like u don’t listen so your going to feel .. But hey let’s film his shower jell shows commitment that!! He left your dirty ass at home while he went to open up his new adventure .. She will not get it she’s so delusional nothing shows a loving relationship than u having to prove your in one

Reactions: 10
Had to work that’s a lie, she never put a selfie with those glasses on for a start 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I assumed her ‘road trip’ was her driving to the opening?! I bet she’s fuming she couldn’t go 😂

Reactions: 8
Who remembers at the beginning of the year she said she is going to take the whole of her juice plus team on holiday abroad. I know we are in the middle of a pandemic at the moment but it has never been mentioned again.

He’s actually making her look like more of a mug than she already is. I hate to say it but I almost feel bad for her!

Reactions: 3
Who remembers at the beginning of the year she said she is going to take the whole of her juice plus team on holiday abroad. I know we are in the middle of a pandemic at the moment but it has never been mentioned again.
I Remember that Nothing surprises me with this girl .. selling her soul to the Devil Giving people false hope She is constantly making out her life is great always trying to prove to every one She’s a liar and the lies just flow out her mouth .. strange girl not right despite her boyfriend not letting her around his life with his children business honestly she really has no clue about how u Should to be treated By a man cos she excepts all kinds not giving her fanny a break Cassy take it easy u will give your self brain ache with all the stress

Reactions: 1
No one wanted to go leysdown 😂😂😂 she needs to try and take her kids away before her minions

Lo and behold a holiday to Chicago has now been mentioned as incentive for juice plus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.