Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that's right it's Birmingham she stays not Brighton. My bad.

Reactions: 2
If she was with G the blue hearts the pics and videos of him would be up .. she couldn’t help her self .. she is one selfish person she needs to tell us where the hell she is and what she is doing cos I’ve got a bet on lol I reckon they have had a row she’s of playing games trying to get his attention..

Is it just be she looks big in this picture ? It’s a old one
defo bigger

He’s not featured in her stories for a good few days now so it’s clearly someone else’s turn

Reactions: 1
Aint pitbulls an illegal breed under the dangerous dogs act
Yes, however pitbulls aren’t actually a breed... just a word to describe a certain look of dog. Makes the DDA tosh IMO. (Staffie owner here).

back to the topic, she’s a twit. Adopt and don’t shop!

The name of that dog company she’s advertising is the chavviest sounding tit I’ve ever seen! 😳

Ffs I miss so much interesting stuff on her instagram stories because of my time zone!! Then I get confused what y’all talking about 😂

Her face looks sad today she looks like she’s going to burst in to tears lol she defo has her lips done there much bigger .. is she over park with her kids ?

Reactions: 3
She chats tit. She said she had all of her filler dissolved. Does it honestly look like she's had them dissolved?
She probably say she had it dissolved and her lips stayed big like her idol Kylie Jenner tried saying 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.