Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that other girl is commenting on her posts asking for stock! she was beating the girls mother on a video on Facebook!! What is wrong with some people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHERE’s DAVE ?!!! Come on lad, we need a new comment about her being a certified practitioner for Botox!!!!

Reactions: 2
Would love to see copies of her insurance and registration doc from Medway council. Jesus!
She said advanced training on Facebook. I’m actually shocked that you can do one day training and be allowed to practice on the general public

Peoples faces differ slightly and there lots of different techniques that can be used to achieve different effects. That’s impossible to learn in 1 Or 2 dayS

Wasn’t even a day was it, 3 hours! It will proper duck someone up! Frightened really, so many naive stupid young girls, follow her and it can manipulate! Wrong on so many levels 😡

• Wow
She's going on a course to botch up people lips too soon.

Her training school can't be very good, allowing a non medic to do the foundation and advanced anti wrinkle in one day! And she only had her mum as a model! When I trained, I had 8 models over a 2 day period and that was only for foundation Botulinum Toxin A!

Reactions: 4
Why did cassy get a ban from fb her model for the clothes .. they are really not flattering on her look terrible . Why is she putting up that article now with j p for? Feeling tit are we cassy u need your fans to give u attention No way did she loose that weight from j p when she was pregnant don’t make sense she don’t make sense why the duck would she think she is capable to inject peoples faces with a one day corse.. This girl is a scum bag she don’t give a duck about no one else as long as she can make money .. she looks fed up today some thing else is going on her face is like thunder him is probably with one of the others

Reactions: 1
Dave was working at his key worker job so hasn't had time 😂 but he's back now! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Has anyone got the pics of her arse, remember the ones with the tattoo that looks like it says "Self Laid" I'm sure they're on here but can't be bothered going through all the threads.

• Haha
Dave you've been blocked again. Can someone please create an account under GB with his pic 🤣🤣🤣. Leave a message like "I've told this girl im
NOT interested in her but she won't stop stalking me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg seen it all now! Insta what a complete twit! Who put conditioner straight in the machine with two capsules! Wtf obviously solid clothes! Strange beast!

Taking the laundry capsules out of there child safe box to leave them accessible for her two young kids.... smart 🤔

Reactions: 12
She went all bleeping Mrs hinch on us with showing us how to wash ur babies coloured clothing with fabric softener on a dark wash and how to store ur aerial gels 🤣🤣 nob head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would anyone do a step by step washing and cleaning then he must of called her so of she goes running after him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.