Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say “I’m not no mrs hinch but I’m bleeping prettier than her” delusional big headed twit!!

Reactions: 17
So he didn’t want to spend the night with her so she posts how she’s SoOoO wEiRdDd for wanting to be alone for the night... and then he calls her for a drug run and she literally drops the washing and out the door for him 🤣🤣 Cassy he is using you you fool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still baffled wtf Who puts fabric softener in the drum ? No one ever fs she’s so desperate for attention it’s sick she’s not right !!! The mum comments on her China is cassy actually for real .. Displaying her sweets / no life cassy bored cassy that’s why she’s had a face like thunder all day now he comes she’s off driving some where This girl is going to get caught and fucked if her dumb ass gets caught Most men like him always have side chicks to do there messy work

Reactions: 10
I see angel has a date soon. Interesting timing that she suddenly wants to start dating again now she’s had to sell her house. Looking for another man to sponge off no doubt. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Reactions: 11
The joke is softener in the drum wont make the clothes smell stronger because it will be washed away after the first drain. The softener usually goes in at the end before the last drain so it leaves a stronger scent. Thick as pig tit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The joke is softener in the drum wont make the clothes smell stronger because it will be washed away after the first drain. The softener usually goes in at the end before the last drain so it leaves a stronger scent. Thick as pig tit she is
That’s how you know she’s thick in the head and has no clue of what she’s doing but just for the attention she would anything the thirsty slagg

Love the way she posted about being insured! 😂😂 can fully tell she’s been lurking on here the little tit. Don’t just take one or two things to notice slaggyanne take everything to notice. You did not loose your weight with juice plus, you are ugly as heck for god sake have a look in the mirror you are fake from top to bottom your lips look like your fanny flapsss ffs and the joke is she fully thinks she’s beautiful you clearly don’t know the definition of beautiful... you are a disgrace of a mum your girls will be ashamed of you when they grow up and stat to see things!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Slaggyann if ur fully insured we all would like u to post pic off it to prove it concidering u ment to have it displayed so clients can see it ur quick to put pic ms up off ur other certificates and pic to prove ur insured to do brows ect now we no she reads it

Reactions: 3
I really like those fake dior pj's (don't go wild please). I point blank refuse to give that girl a penny though so if anyone knows where I can get some from, I'd appreciate it muchly!
Try Wish. They probably came from China!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she just say “I’m not no mrs hinch but I’m bleeping prettier than her” delusional big headed twit!!
The fact that she looks at other women and actually thinks about if she is prettier than them or not says it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

i bet you she looks at pictures of LC all the time comparing herself.

Reactions: 8
The fact that she looks at other women and actually thinks about if she is prettier than them or not says it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

i bet you she looks at pictures of LC all the time comparing herself.
Bet she don't look at LC Facebook cover photo though of Georgey boy wrapped round her and the bump! 😂

Reactions: 6
It's the "Devil Energy" Tattoo That Really Got Me!!!

Sums Her Right Up.... She'll Never Have No Luck!!!!

Devil Tattoo On Arse But Wears A Cross Round Its Neck... Oh & Is A Born Again Christian🤦‍♀️

Nothing Between Its bleeping Ears... As Thick As 2 Planks Of Wood🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Angel delights fingers resemble actual sausages, hers and trashys hands and feet are so big and wide 🥴 must be a German thing lmao

Reactions: 5
It's the "Devil Energy" Tattoo That Really Got Me!!!

Sums Her Right Up.... She'll Never Have No Luck!!!!

Devil Tattoo On Arse But Wears A Cross Round Its Neck... Oh & Is A Born Again Christian🤦‍♀️

M
Nothing Between Its bleeping Ears... As Thick As 2 Planks Of Wood🥴
Ain’t seen the devil tattoo, anyone got a pic of it?

She totally said it, and she totally believes she’s prettier than Hinch 😂😂😂 but backtracked coz she knew it would sound bad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.