Cassy Clark #14 Cassyanne with her dodgy tan, deleting her lives before George Boy can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So about a week ago when he opened his new business, I requested to follow his ‘fiancé’ to get the goss, using my bf’s private account.
She deleted the request but then pretty much straight away my bfs insta got a follow from hattonkettles. 🤣🤣🤣 controlling much? It’s like he has access to her account or she has told him another man has tried to add her and he hasn’t liked it very much. bleeping freaks 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sneaky pics slaggy from side and back off hi still won't have a pic off u two together only pics u put are one he dnt no ur taking who feels need to take a photo and call him a fat tit because he buying food its funny u never can take ur girls for away for weekend off holiday but ur quick to go with aman. G who never even wanted u at his opening night off his shop the only things y do with ur girls take them to a shop or to sit waiting for there selfish mum to what ever shes doing if anyone is jealous off u or ur realionship with g they must need there heads testing u have nothing and I mean nothing to be jealous off botched body fake head to toe nothing real about u

Reactions: 6
I was wondering if it actually was him as the “fat” clip didn’t look like him but yeah this is him, mind the gap ffs 🤣
12493C4C-91BA-435A-9515-1FFD521FA3A3.png
B3466620-48C6-4830-9B78-61F6238FB9E0.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those teeth just defy belief.

in other news, can’t believe she’s not deleted that comment yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ on a bike!! Where did you get these pics from??? 😂 😂

My husband said he looks like Sloth from the Goonies 😂😂
Expert in pausing stories and screenshotting 🤣
On a more serious note I think it’s probs common knowledge they are together. I don’t know whether to feel sorry for LC or if she’s keeping her bread nicely buttered.
G is a fucked up mess I can’t even imagine what’s going through his head to live the life he is. Many people are separated with children but is the fact LC is keeping up the pretence something she wants to do it is made to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was wondering if it actually was him as the “fat” clip didn’t look like him but yeah this is him, mind the gap ffs 🤣
View attachment 278734View attachment 278735
Your telling me that man there sells watches for thousands of pounds left right and centre and he’s walking the earth with teeth like that in his head. I’ve only died laughing 😂😂
Owld Quiff Richard there with his picket fence teeth and his extremely long body and little legs. The mans rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aint he already got a wedding going on lol. Where ya ring cass.... and im not on about ur public brown one either lol

Withouta doubt... no one can fo anything without her having a bash lol

Who said she does???
It was on a previous thread a screen shot of her computer and said the universal credit tab!!!
I wouldn’t be surprised the girl don’t put anything through the books and is doing eyebrows at home in her front room!... that’s why she has Lino down she reckons it’s sterile 😂😂😭😭

Reactions: 4
Heyy i’m new to this but been lurking for a while. Slaggyanne is seriously something else no pride no shame no nothing! You know this guy propsed to his pregnant girlfriend yet your still with him claiming to have a private life but posting the back of his ugly head and showing him off. Jokeeee is!!!! Someone messaged g saying you have a beautiful fiancé and two lovely boys don’t let cassy get to you shes this shes that fully cussed her out and g turnt around with a reply mind your own business bla bla bla fully defending slaggyanne he is disgusting to be doing what his doing to LC him defending her makes her the way she is but then again she can’t even post a picture with himm😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ok I’m going to get y’all jumping down at me for my comment but I’m sick of everyone saying they feel sorry for LC why??? Obviously she knows what’s going on it’s not rocket science. She must be ok with a open relationship or whatever the case is. We have no idea what is actually going on with this three way so why do we keep banging on about it. All three are a packet of dicks, LC is no victim here.
The only victims are those poor kids being brought up in this dysfunctional situation. It’s really boring hearing about the three now.

Reactions: 22
Guys! He’s not ugly, he’s just wearing his mask! oh, I feel bad now.
Well done Cassy, he’s a law abiding catch.

91BFCC75-F0E0-44D4-ADE0-3656DE08350E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LC I think kicked him to the curb any way ...Not the other way round cassy is definitely in for a big wake up call from this Boy cassy is just got standards of a rat and don’t give a tit who she hurts just to get dick .. they suit to be honest.. Life coach my ass !!! She has no idea what that role means ..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.