Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy Cassy is dating pregnant fiance lol. We aren't allowed to name her but her first name begins with an L and ends in ie which is the uncommon way of spelling it as it usually ends in a y. Her last name is a boys name that begins with c and ends in s a lil bit similar to 'curtains' FFS 😂😂😂 someone braver than me might come along and tell you lol

G is the guy Cassy is seeing even though he proposed to LC four weeks ago and she's pregnant with his third baby. He has the same name as one of the Prince's that William and Kate had 😂
And G's surname rhymes with socket, but change the S for 'Br" and add an extra 't' on the end. Cassy is a fan of the rolex watches he sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And G's surname rhymes with socket, but change the S for 'Br" and add an extra 't' on the end. Cassy is a fan of the rolex watches he sells.
Funny that she’s a fan Of them though because he never got her one 🤣. And he is known for handing them out to his lays,shows how high she was on the pecking order 😫

Reactions: 3
How cassy and that g have the front I will never no ffs total disrespect for the mother of his children clearly they are together bad tit that cassy how has she got the front I will never no ... come on LC leave that punk ass toothless disrespectful boy he needs a short sharp shock and cassy well karma is coming for u and your fake life

Reactions: 8
Lets face it, these three have no respect for themselves, let alone anyone else.

witch Ain't Moving Anywhere....✋

Only Way Its Moving Is If She Pulls Her Caravan Off Chicken Wanker Angelikas Bit Of Land......🥴

#SoDramatic

Oh gosh forgot about the caravan that she had put on her mums land, to use for just one weekend. The mum will have to pay to get that moved when she sells the house.

Oh no! They can just go and fly tip it but hopefully they will remember to remove personal details before they do!

Reactions: 2
She's seen with a crowbar in the video
That Video Has Well & Truly Disappeard.... But She Can't Fight For Toffee🤣

Was Good Seeing Ol Blue Eyes Get A Kicking Tho...That's When She Got The Crow Bar Out Of Boot Of Car🥴

Jesse's Mum Ragged It Like A Rag Doll...🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The fight video was an absolute shambles. Honestly, like ghetto teletubbies all fumbling about with each other but as parents who behaves like. How do you sleep with your mates fella then show up at their house for a fight.
I have tried looking for it but can not for the life of me remember the name of 1) her bridesmaid in her vow renewal to Bill 2) the bridesmaid’s fella that she was shagging. I remember it wasn’t her that uploaded the footage. She probably paid whoever it was to remove or the police had it removed it as it was to be used as evidence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.