Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting repetitive with Cassy so hoping within the next few days there does be something even better😂😂

Reactions: 1
Guessing from her story her and gap toothed George have split from whatever arrangements they had lol
It's unfortunate but it seems their relationship has fallen through the gap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The hearts will be back soon 🤣🤣🤣 honestly this is better than any show to watch. This thread makes my day

Reactions: 13
Lol I see that she’s such a liar she used as a party gaff with her mates probably got the grant that they were giving small companies then done one lol come on the girl is a bad liar

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the live before Birmingham ‘the shop? Yeh I got rid of it cause of lockdown n that I couldn’t do eyebrows so I was paying rent for nuffin’ erm no u got given the boot cause you were an absolute mess and so was your shop

Lol I see that she’s such a liar she used as a party gaff with her mates probably got the grant that they were giving small companies then done one lol come on the girl is a bad liar
Yeh it was blatantly a lie cause she looked at the screen and walked off like ‘yeh got rid of the shop, didn’t want it nomore’ 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s so dumb like she can do that! Her shop was empty with clothes in Weird set up then the dancing and lives that were so boring like she’s a woman of substance really ? A classy woman would not be behaving like that slags nation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing I don’t get is how she had a gastric band when she was carrying 🤨
It was before she was pregnant with Bunny

Cant keep up me, on about moving then asking where she can get fitted wardrobes made....is this a beg?

Reactions: 6
Just getting comfy in here so I get notifications on the new thread! Loving the title btw :D

Reactions: 2
This is just part of the routine... She's had her turn and now she's having a wobble because it's LC turn again. Plus she posted him online when he clearly didn't wanna be on there so he's prob had a go at her. It will be her turn again soon x

Reactions: 7
I remember years ago buying juice plus of her at first I thought she was amazing brilliant wife mum such a brill role model... then she split from bill nearly killed her mates then I remember watching that video of her going up to some birds house and trying to beat her ( she absolutely cannot fight ) Over cassy sleeping with her mates man (TL) she don’t change I stopped following her after that just looked on her Facebook see she never changes bug looks so sad her eyes are just sad she needs to duck men off and concentrate on being a mum... I met her in real life and she was all nice in the pictures and live then when nothing was around she’s was a rude bleep smoking weed and fags despite saying she don’t smoke anymore on her Facebook the women’s a mess!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is just part of the routine... She's had her turn and now she's having a wobble because it's LC turn again. Plus she posted him online when he clearly didn't wanna be on there so he's prob had a go at her. It will be her turn again soon x
Who is LC? X

Who is LC? X
The guy Cassy is dating pregnant fiance lol. We aren't allowed to name her but her first name begins with an L and ends in ie which is the uncommon way of spelling it as it usually ends in a y. Her last name is a boys name that begins with c and ends in s a lil bit similar to 'curtains' FFS 😂😂😂 someone braver than me might come along and tell you lol

G is the guy Cassy is seeing even though he proposed to LC four weeks ago and she's pregnant with his third baby. He has the same name as one of the Prince's that William and Kate had 😂

George brockett and lucie Curtis
😂👌🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So now she is moaning that her children have to many toys. Last week she said what they want they get in the toy shop,when she bought those ride on horses we haven't seen her children on them or has she taken them back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.