Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things must be getting serious she has a full photo of him, not just the back of his head or his trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god same jeans on again! Mateee she needs to take him shopping for some new clothes with her 6 figures plus shes a proper trent setter so will kit him right out 😆

Everytime i see him in them jeans i think of the song same jeans by the view "ive had the same jeans on for four days now"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just leaving this recording here as we know he'll make her delete it!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is with him now on her IG story...he called her “gypsy pussy” 😂
Imagine.........Getting Ya Tongue Caught Between Those Goal Post Front Teeth😬

Gypsy Punani?... So Big He Probably Has To Hit It From Side To Side🌑

#Awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 247360View attachment 247360
I have a feeling Her post about letting children down was about Bill... purely because of this post and she has had them more recently which is unlike bill
I'm not sure this is about Bill. I reckon this is about G ....she's putting an extra blue heart and now a video about a rainbow....this post is about a boy, not two girls. G's got a fiancee so if Cassy is having his child then they'll be living apart. And I reckon it was G letting her girls down by not visiting when he said he would.

Reactions: 3
Gaucho lol thought she’s a vegan what a bleep. Imagine a bit of steak getting caught through that gap ahahahaha would pay money to watch that. Imagine having your pregnant fiancé at home with your two boys whilst your in gauchos with your mistress. You can’t write this tit. They need their own channel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Making A Big Deal Of His Size 4's Today🙄

Clearly In Reference To What's Been Said On Here About His.... Light Up Creps🤪

How Predictable!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well slaggyann ur not his girlfriend ur just another pussy he was with a another girl but I bet that was only to make you jealous same as l.c engagement ur a soppy fool acts like a your the cat what got the cream no i would be ashamed to be seen with him mate hes skanky now i can see why u never wanted his face on the rest off the videos and pic I would be sick if someone like him came on to me but I suppose when u already had every man then u have to have one out gutter I have seen homeless men look better 😷🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
Mate I fully cant believe shes got the front to still go on with him not only is he bleeping UGLY, he's engaged with a baby on the way and another side bit! What a sad, lonely women she must be.....

Reactions: 14
Video of him getting the stuff out the car (at a hotel or his flat) is on facebook too....where's Ivy when you need her to comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they are all sharing this man ? The wife the bit On the side and cassy bad tit
Sick dick lol must be limp being so busy yuck

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.