Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a munchie on IG and she recently got a port placed for “chronic dehydration” despite being able to eat and drink orally and having no problem drinking coffee/alcohol and smoking weed

Make it make sense…..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She claims just carrying out basic hygiene over the last couple of years had been a struggle. Having looked at her face covered in make up on her Instagram page, I beg to differ. She’s managed to get dressed and made up plenty of times unless it’s for an appointment with the benefits people then I expect she turns up looking like a woman and pretends it’s down to her mental health and chronic illnesses 😡

Reactions: 6
If you're so disabled as you claim why would you remove the adapted railing for disabled access?!, she would of been given this disabled adapted home for such needs and for someone so bed bound she can transform this garden quiet easily, funny that!
IMG_20230409_200200.jpg
IMG_20230409_200223.jpg

• Angry
If you're so disabled as you claim why would you remove the adapted railing for disabled access?!, she would of been given this disabled adapted home for such needs and for someone so bed bound she can transform this garden quiet easily, funny that!
View attachment 2088937View attachment 2088938
It actually makes me ILL that she’s got this place for barely anything (I don’t have a clue how much she pays so who knows) but I’d KILL for a place like this

• Heart
It actually makes me ILL that she’s got this place for barely anything (I don’t have a clue how much she pays so who knows) but I’d KILL for a place like this
Also the fact she has a Yard AND A GARDEN. I don’t know how she afford the tit in that house. Her buying it in 2021 is all bullshit. Bet we’ll never hear about tams ever again too now she’s got a new gf. I’m positive she posted on her insta as a post about her and now there’s nothing 😂
---
And she a single resident has TWO bedrooms.
But like HOW seriously. HOW. I bet her house STINKS those dogs always look dirty . Also why get dogs if you struggle with so many chronic illnesses?! Means you can’t walk them as much as you should surely

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s with the gf anymore tbh. I could be wrong but just a hunch I’ve got from how she’s posting.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s with the gf anymore tbh. I could be wrong but just a hunch I’ve got from how she’s posting.
Her pictures still up from the 24th of feb and I genuinely think she’d be so petty to delete everything tbh 😂😂 but I don’t know who could cope with her

Reactions: 1
And she a single resident has TWO bedrooms.
Normally you would only get two if you claim you need a carer to stay with you, otherwise she only be entitled to a one bed.

As she would only be entitled to the one room rate to pay for rent if she on UC.

Reactions: 3
Does she have a carer stay with her? The ex gfs sister stays but she’s not her carer, is she?

She got the room on the basis her sister stays and cares for her.
The sister has never stayed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She got the room on the basis her sister stays and cares for her.
The sister has never stayed.
Tams sister, she claims is her own, yeah it's fraudulent as it just used as a dumping ground, she doesn't have a carer as she doesn't need one.

Oh, she’s burnt out. From sitting around doing duck all. So she’s going to spend the rest of the week sitting and doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_20230506_134725.jpg
IMG_20230506_134754.jpg
IMG_20230506_134809.jpg

More political commentary from Samantha as she sit on her arse doing nothing but knit and read as per, having never contributed anything or done a hard day's work in life, claiming disabilities benefits and a 2 bed flat she doesn't need, amazing insight
!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2152293View attachment 2152294View attachment 2152295
More political commentary from Samantha as she sit on her arse doing nothing but knit and read as per, having never contributed anything or done a hard day's work in life, claiming disabilities benefits and a 2 bed flat she doesn't need, amazing insight
!!
She is totally and utterly disgusting! How dare she ( in earlier posts) use the term " fascist" . Also where is " be kind " she claims to live by, and the regurgitated line she constantly uses " if you have nothing good to say,say nothing at all" . Her lack of education or at least thirst for knowledge or understanding other people's point of view is so annoying.

• Heart
View attachment 2152293View attachment 2152294View attachment 2152295
!!
She absolutely lives the life of Riley. She has no idea about real life does she? She just sits at home and buys tit and reads books and moans about men. She’d have to be mad if she thinks men would try to go near her 😂

I dont get it, she has more than enough to share around herself which doubtfully she does being 'disabled' etc. Since when was a vibrator an essential item in all honesty

• Haha
She’s living in a comfortable 2 bed bungalow, not working, has the time to and is able to afford to binge watch and stream things on Netflix/Disney, buy books etc. I’d bleeping love her life. For someone so anti a lot of things, she does spend her money on big business. Does she volunteer or do anything worthy with her time? (of which she has a lot!)

She’s living in a comfortable 2 bed bungalow, not working, has the time to and is able to afford to binge watch and stream things on Netflix/Disney, buy books etc. I’d bleeping love her life. For someone so anti a lot of things, she does spend her money on big business. Does she volunteer or do anything worthy with her time? (of which she has a lot!)
Does she duck. She can’t work but she can decorate and sort her garden out but life isn’t fair remember. She’s so privileged