Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow. So there we have it she has self diagnosed. Disgusting person.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’d be interested to know how she’s accessing her therapy, I work full time and going private is out of the question, and NHS isn’t an option 🥴

More self diagnosing from Seri, the girl can read 94 books, go out for days out with her new gf, spend her days self healing, spending her benefit money on tit but apparently can't work, giving her self more fake diagnoses without seeing a actual professional.
View attachment 2039384
She read 94 books last year cos she doesn’t get off her arse!
---
I’d be interested to know how she’s accessing her therapy, I work full time and going private is out of the question, and NHS isn’t an option 🥴
She has money. God knows where from but she deffo has money. Probably her fake disability claims

Reactions: 4
The therapy she is currently undertaking is with PTWMs scammy therapist so she'll get it on the cheap as she advertises it from time to time "Change with Georgia" or something like that

• Wow
Surprised she hasn't wished herself a happy mothers day. She jumps on everything else lol

• Haha
She's just posted a pic of a mothers day card..... Samantha can't you just let us mums have our day without you finding some way of muscling in on it. Jaysus.

Reactions: 5
Being a dog owner is cute but never comparable to being an actual mother. Hope she knows this hahaha. Honestly mothers day isn't what it used to be now, even had people posting things saying thinking of those who choose not to be a mother. Just let actual mums be celebrated and move on trying to be so bloody PC.

Also, for someone who apparently struggles between heating and eating she's got rather a lot of TV subscriptions 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow finds her energy today to joyride out, the girl who claims she bed bound, can't dress herself because of crippling pain and is unable to do anything can find it when she wants 😂
IMG_20230320_131412.jpg
IMG_20230320_131530.jpg

• Angry
She’s blocked me. No idea why, I’ve never interacted with her but how the duck does one get “chronic dehydration”? And wouldn’t the cure just be to maybe DRINK SOME WATER?
What’s her excuse for not doing that? Too chronically ill to turn the tap on?

Neurodiverse thing, innit.

Although she drinks enough coffee, so just replace that with water? Probably the fault of the patriarchy or something.

• Haha