Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If you're so disabled as you claim why would you remove the adapted railing for disabled access?!, she would of been given this disabled adapted home for such needs and for someone so bed bound she can transform this garden quiet easily, funny that!
View attachment 2088937View attachment 2088938
It actually makes me ILL that she’s got this place for barely anything (I don’t have a clue how much she pays so who knows) but I’d KILL for a place like this

• Heart
Reactions: 6

n8459

Chatty Member
If she’s so exhausted from moving maybe she should be focussing her energy onto her home, instead of an ongoing case which has nothing to do with her

Christmascupcake90

The refusal to share artists just cos they are male is so so fucked up. That is not feminism. It's prejudice.

She's an absolute nutter.

Jellysnake

And £158 on a dress 🥴🤣 surely if she regularly experiences poverty as she puts it then surely she would save any money she gets just incase. But nope, spend it on a dress and then expect handouts when she hits poverty crisis like not being able to afford items for her home or food etc.

Silly cow.
Seeing the dress and now hearing how much it cost has angered me!! A friend of mine who is a head of year in a senior school flinched the other day when buying a dress for 29.99 in H and M!! Where the f**k is she getting her money from??

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So she “hates it here” Maybe go and live in a different country then and see how you manage to pay for all your prescriptions and what benefits you would get elsewhere 😡

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Serene, there are thousands of us who just have to live with our pain.
We get up every day and go to work despite being in crippling agony. We don't get PIP because it's dehumanising when you're assessed and rejected, all we get is our walking aid off the NHS.
We don't get heard in pain clinics and we fund our own treatment because we research what may help.
You're nothing special. Get off the beg train, you've had enough money out of your followers when they paid into your GFM for a deposit on a flat.

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She claims just carrying out basic hygiene over the last couple of years had been a struggle. Having looked at her face covered in make up on her Instagram page, I beg to differ. She’s managed to get dressed and made up plenty of times unless it’s for an appointment with the benefits people then I expect she turns up looking like a tramp and pretends it’s down to her mental health and chronic illnesses 😡

CoconotLoco

If you're so disabled as you claim why would you remove the adapted railing for disabled access?!, she would of been given this disabled adapted home for such needs and for someone so bed bound she can transform this garden quiet easily, funny that!
IMG_20230409_200200.jpg
IMG_20230409_200223.jpg

• Angry

CoconotLoco

More self diagnosing from Seri, the girl can read 94 books, go out for days out with her new gf, spend her days self healing, spending her benefit money on shit but apparently can't work, giving her self more fake diagnoses without seeing a actual professional.
IMG_20230318_220726.jpg

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I was so annoyed when I saw she’d managed to get those. Bet her vast array of different symptoms will all conveniently disappear for the evening, & she’ll be straight up out of that bed and off to Wembley!
Like Grandpa Joe in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory 🤣

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I’ve always been a bit skeptical of her chronic illness claims too. She bangs on & on about how everything is such a struggle for her, but then when something she wants to do comes up the illnesses seem to magically disappear & off she goes. I have a chronic illness, and I really wish she would teach me the art of being able to turn it on & off like that as it’s not something I’ve ever been able to do.
Im with you, when they were handing out the on and off switch for Chronic Illnesses I must've been asleep.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Minor injuries would of only advised her to go to a&e if the infection looked bad enough for some seriously strong antibiotics that they won't stock. Fuck off Samantha. It's not because you are chronically ill, it's because they are for MINOR injuries and because you're constantly dirty the level of care you needed was probably for A&E. Maybe if you washed your grubby hands they could of helped🤷🏻‍♀️

n8459

Chatty Member
im glad somebody else picked up on this!

yeah it’s probably not ideal if you’re hoping to have more than one plumbed appliance in your kitchen, but maybe don’t complain to 15k people about your “shite kitchen” when so many in this country can’t afford a place to live and you spent months banging on about your “fOreVeR hOme” then start complaining at your first inconvenience

i work for a housing company and peoples sense of entitlement is unbelievable

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Samantha, going through food phases doesn't mean you're hyperfixated ffs you dingbat. You eat all sorts as you have shown on your stories and shopping and eating out etc. Grow up and get in the real world, Jesus wept. Insufferable woman.

Carly95

I do find it odd she was always travelling (different countries etc) in the past and then when it suddenly became more “trendy” to have chronic illness, she was suddenly bound to her sofa for weeks on end. I remember before she posted about how many “prescriptions” she had and one of them was a bottle of fucking paracetamol. The stuff you can get at for bloody 20p anywhere. Ridiculous.
You can't expect her to pay 20p for paracetamol........she needs every penny she can to pay for her weed

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Her only heroic thing is that she reminds me on days when I'm in crippling pain how proud I am of getting up washing my pits and going out to work. Because life doesn't come to you on a plate and I can't sit around my free council flat lapping up every benefit whilst I stink to high heavens like her.

• Heart
View attachment 2152293View attachment 2152294View attachment 2152295
More political commentary from Samantha as she sit on her arse doing nothing but knit and read as per, having never contributed anything or done a hard day's work in life, claiming disabilities benefits and a 2 bed flat she doesn't need, amazing insight
!!
She absolutely lives the life of Riley. She has no idea about real life does she? She just sits at home and buys shit and reads books and moans about men. She’d have to be mad if she thinks men would try to go near her 😂

n8459

Chatty Member
how does a car “suddenly” run out of fuel when you’re clearly in a residential area and so close to a station? did she ignore the fuel gauge until the car stopped?
love a careless driver, especially when they advertise their carelessness all over social media 🥰