Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this girl lie so much and make EVERYTHING about her.

At this rate the big news article could be ' it's illegal to eat turnips' and she would find some way ( *lie) to relate turnips to her trauma ( *lies)

Reactions: 5
I'm a long term follower and I'm near certain she posted years ago it was her brother who sa'd her 🤔. I only remember because something came out about a friends brother at the same time so it stuck in my mind.

Reactions: 1
I'm a long term follower and I'm near certain she posted years ago it was her brother who sa'd her 🤔. I only remember because something came out about a friends brother at the same time so it stuck in my mind.
I'm also sure she has posted before about how only MEN have sa'd her yet now she's saying women too. I wonder if she believes her own lies.

Reactions: 2
Interested to see how she spins this Russel Brand news since he helped her in her "recovery" and now he's been labelled as another cis male who is apparently a secual predator.

• Haha
Can’t wait to see how she centres herself in all this and makes herself the victim 🤣

Thank you. Brand has refuted the claims hasn’t he? Shouldn’t she make sure it’s true before slating him?

I see she’s having to take a social media break to keep herself ‘mentally safe’ after the Russel Brand revelations! She did actually cross my mind when I was watching the documentary last night, I knew she would find it all very ‘triggering’ because of her vast number of ‘traumas’.

I appreciate that people do experience awful things, but the sheer number of ‘traumas’ she claims to have experienced is completely unfeasible to me. You’ve got the sexual assault, the childhood abuse, the religious trauma, the alcoholism, the chronic illness… I’m sure I’ve probably missed some.

Does this woman get along with ANYONE. She reminds me of a prickly cactus.
Man or bear in forest? I'd take either as long as it wasn't her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must be finally blocked as I can't find her lol
---
Oh wait, I forgot she changed her username lol

😂 back on her rants

She autistic, accept she never been diagnosed.

She hates men, whats new!

And she doesn't get on with her neighbour I wonder why.

Christ she's on one today emailing someones University on them.

What's with the no capital letters ever, is it to look dainty or something