Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellysnake

Shes private at the mo
Nothing to see for anyone who doesn't follow her, another week, another bandwagon! This week it's the American abortion law etc!! Pages and quotes and who knows what else she has up her sleeve!! Relating everything back to herself too 😂

Reactions: 2

Peach97

VIP Member
Here she goes again latching onto some poor girls case. Another one for her to exploit for views.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Its the guilt.
She knows she's part of the reason Tams passed away, so she needs to keep herself in their lives so she knows what's going on and stop herself getting the blame.
Narc behaviour

Carly95

What the hell is she mouthing off about now. One minute it's vegan cakes and books then bam straight into her mouthing off about situations I find hard to believe have happened. Pretty sure she sits there alone drinking or smoking and thinking about things to cause drama over and type up big long paragraphs.

Shes SUCH a negative person with a major victim mentality. Even down to when she should take her tree down she made it about some sort of trauma. She's absolutely never going to improve her mental health if she carries on with the woe is me.
What the hell is she mouthing off about now. One minute it's vegan cakes and books then bam straight into her mouthing off about situations I find hard to believe have happened. Pretty sure she sits there alone drinking or smoking and thinking about things to cause drama over and type up big long paragraphs.

Shes SUCH a negative person with a major victim mentality. Even down to when she should take her tree down she made it about some sort of trauma. She's absolutely never going to improve her mental health if she carries on with the woe is me.
I don't think she will ever change with the woe me and the negativity . She thrives off it......it's poor me this and poor me that and how hard done by she is. She does nothing to help herself and just feels sorry for herself. And the weed she smokes messes with her head even more. I can't stand how self pitying she is. In fact I can't stand her full stop. She blocked me a while ago because I dared to disagree with her. The dms she sent me were huge paragraphs and she wouldn't stop typing, or swearing and came across very aggressive.

Peach97

VIP Member
Maybe a controversial take but I don't really have much respect for parents who put their children's lives and private details all over social media (cough cough Hinch) when they can't even consent or comprehend the enormity of their parent's platform.

Maybe don't be defending somebody who does this ?
1000%!!!!! I’ll never, ever, ever, understand how people think it’s okay to broadcast their whole child’s life on the internet. Them crying, them in distress, them in nappies etc. And it’s all to use them to make money, its disgusting.

• Heart

n8459

Chatty Member
Those poor dogs, clearly getting in her way whilst she “lives her life and finds her happy” 🙄

shockedsane

I wondered where she gets her money. Bet she never declares her gifted items & ads. I couldn’t afford to splurge like that & I am killing myself working a full time job with many of the same ailments she claims to have.

n8459

Chatty Member
The plaster looks like the sort of " joke" bandage a cartoon character would have!! I think I used a similar one when I was little to show my teacher and get out of not doing my homework with a similar piece of fiction!! 🤣🤣
They look like the fairly standard adhesive dressings we keep boxes of in my office (work with teens) and hand out for any and all scrapes. I hope to god that’s not that minor injuries sent her away with 💀

Jellysnake

Now £50 on a blanket and paying for private testing for her allergies 🤣 yeah she’s definitely not broke or in poverty.
She behaves and spends as if she is a well paid and we'll known TV presenter or young actress!! There's a lot of medical dramas today so a week ahead of " woe is me" " I am so poorly, I can't barely lift my over priced Emma Bridgewater Mug" !!😂

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Interested to see how she spins this Russel Brand news since he helped her in her "recovery" and now he's been labelled as another cis male who is apparently a secual predator.

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
probably because when you google her previous username this thread is the first result 🤣

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She calls Tam's mum's husband her step -dad too! The male friend who she was considering having the baby with and has now disappeared had a lovely,large family by the looks of it and she referred to them as family. Does anyone remember she got involved with organising a party for a lady's 80th and referred to her as auntie or nan , I think? 🤔
Yep, that was Lukes Nana!

• Wow

CoconotLoco

I can’t with this woman, having fibromyalgia doesn’t mean you can’t get a cut seen too, such bullshit she really gonna waste nhs and a&e for a cut.
903AA004-3B5B-43D1-9326-D005C8BC8168.png

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She’s written reams & reams about it tonight, very odd.

View attachment 782424
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her?
She has an addicive personality she needs to constantly jump on hop topics and she'll obsess until there's something new. She did it with BLM, and that was then replaced with posts basically tarring all straight men with the same brush that they're rapists and killers.

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

I always thought the whole eviction thing was very odd. She made it sound like she was being forced out with immediate effect and was about to be homeless. It was all she was posting about for days, but then it never actually happened & she just stopped mentioning it.

As far as her ailments go, I struggle to keep up with how many she’s supposedly got, but I have noticed that they do all seem to conveniently disappear when there’s somewhere she actually wants to go. She also made such a huge thing about needing to shield during the first lockdown because her illnesses put her at such high risk, but then went off to a busy BLM protest.