Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

n8459

Chatty Member
Seriously, feels like she’s constantly in bed feeling “poorly”

Maybe she was going to take inspiration from her beloved TheNurseMum and attempt to pawn her child off onto carers constantly?

Reactions: 2

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She just needs to be involved in things to make them controversial. She's no idea on being a parent as she's not a parent. She can't dictate what camping should be for others.

She won't ever be a parent so she projects this towards others. If she was a parent she wouldn't have typed story after story demoralising another parents goodwill of trust towards camping. She has literally no idea.

No doubt the playing the victim stories will come soon regarding this 🥴

Pretty sure she's said before she knows what it's like to be a parent as she's looked after xyz child and been an auntie/big sister/friend/fill in the gaps.

All of those ARE NOTHING like being a full time parent responsible for every single move a child makes 🥴
Oh she wants to be a mother though, just before the first lockdown she was scheduled for fertility tests so she could try and have a baby, I assume the best friend was donating the goods.

• Wow

n8459

Chatty Member
I’d be pretty pissed off if a family member was sharing such personal details about my health to such a large audience.
Even if they gave permission it still feels weird?
If you have to post about it (fair enough, sm is an outlet for many people) can’t you just speak about “family illness” instead of such intimate and personal things?

Fabuloser

Remember she done the go fund me to move? 😂 I unfollowed back then because she’s constantly just lying around flaring up and using a wheelchair when she is not disabled
Was this when she was saying that the landlord was a bully and making her life hell so she needed to move urgently? She never did actually move though, she just abruptly stopped mentioning it and hasn’t ever explained how it all got resolved. It was weird. There’s a lot of stuff that doesn’t add up with her.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
A lot of the symptoms for women with ADHD and Autism over lap BUT there is a huge waiting list to get diagnosed. When I spoke to my Drs about it they said it would have to be through a psychiatrist and a long and lengthy process, even longer now with the back logs strikes etc. Unless she’s gone private?
We would have heard about it. Reading her Instagram it appears she has come to the conclusion herself without a formal professional medical diagnosis

Jellysnake

Nah, she was able to drive over 100 miles to her best friends family do. But made out that she arranged it by saying "we" hired a tea room. Bet she fucking didn't hire it and the woman's family hired it but she wants the glory. Seemed like she was recording and was a part of bringing the old lady in but if you look when the camera pans out she isn't even in the group of main people who brought the old lady to the event. She's was shoved up the corner and it's someone else's footage she has passed off as her own 😜
Disgusting, taking the glory for someone else's hard work and latching on as if she's part of the main family group!! Expect a " wiped out and chronic pain" few days from tomorrow with her retiring to her bed for the week!😂

Jellysnake

Methinks she has had a little look on here because she has posted in her stories a verbal " attack" at "trolls/people" 😂 who dare to question or doubt her! There is a great mock up of an messy kitchen with an expensive bottle of Eco washing up liquid!!

• Haha

Carly95

Thank you @Peach97 . I message her Saturday night after she posted about going to hospital with a grazed finger as it made me so angry. I messaged her from my Instagram account, which is my personal account , definitely not a troll account. I have nothing to hide. I told her how pathetic she was wasting NHS time for something so trivial that she could have dealt with at home or maybe a chemist. She replied saying I was making wild assumptions and kept calling me love and that I had to get a life. So I told her she should maybe get assessed for munchausen syndrome and also for been an attention seeker who gets a kick out of been ill constantly. I also told her she was triggered by everything . So she blocked me for telling the truth.
Forgot to say her mouth is foul and she comes across very aggressive if you dare to either disagree with her or have your own opinion

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She likely isn't skint at all. I don't want to sound like I'm benefit bashing cos I'm not. They are there for a reason and people need them.

So she * assuming here* will get some form of disability allowance within her universal credit , she will get housing benefit too. She's a single person. No kids. Doesn't drink alcohol. Doesn't go holidays etc. So she will likely be quite comfortable.
She gets high rate disability allowance as her car is a motorbility car. So she certainly lives very comfortably

Carly95

She is now dropping hints saying she hasn't got a cooker for a few weeks......but has the use of an airfryer. Maybe she is hoping one of the accounts she followers, brown noses or arse licks will buy her a cooker

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I’d also be curious if the products she’s marketing to children are GPSR 2005 compliment, and don’t pose any safety/choking hazard

🙂
Exactly why vinted stopped her selling them.
Does etsy not care that she isn't compliant.
Mind you, like not working the scruffy bugga will always find a way around it.

CoconotLoco

She full on attack mode to straight males, sorry the phrase cis het make me cringe!! Anyone wanna inform her tiny brain that anyone can be attacked out on their own and seriously how does that Dacey bf feel when she constantly attacks people like him, she just a pure idiot and the whole don't attend A&E unless you have to she use to go for fucking cold the audacity of miss Munchausen telling others not to use services when she does it for every little thing supposedly wrong with her!!!
IMG_20221014_191054.jpg

IMG_20221014_191235.jpg

n8459

Chatty Member
I’d also be curious if the products she’s marketing to children are GPSR 2005 compliment, and don’t pose any safety/choking hazard

🙂

n8459

Chatty Member
Just curious if anybody follows the IG user Casaboheme?

I’ve noticed her popping up in a couple threads, especially PTWM