Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She needs an epi pen? She is nearing anaphylaxis? You're not serene. If you were nearing anaphylaxis the dr you spoke to would have you seen in a&e you would of been admitted strstraigaway.
This is a way for her to beg for funds for testing once she realises how expensive it is.
Side note - some trusts won't accept private allergy testing seri pet.
I have a nephew with severe anaphylaxis to citrus fruit, they wouldn't accept our private testing. He was in hospital for 4 months controlling it.
You don't just get given an epipen and sent on your way you beggy little fuck.

Reactions: 2

Jellysnake

I can’t with this woman, having fibromyalgia doesn’t mean you can’t get a cut seen too, such bullshit she really gonna waste nhs and a&e for a cut.
View attachment 1216049
The plaster looks like the sort of " joke" bandage a cartoon character would have!! I think I used a similar one when I was little to show my teacher and get out of not doing my homework with a similar piece of fiction!! 🤣🤣

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She's very quiet this weekend. I'm placing my bets on another allergic reaction and possibly a hospital admission. When really she's probably been lay in her own filth

CoconotLoco

Where does she think most of theses big companies source their garments abroad in places like China and India, it isn't just Shein, she fond of telling people what to do, wants to get a new hobby, oh wait!

She’s a bugger for not declaring her ads and gifts too. One day the DWP will have a long look at her account and she will find herself under investigation. There is no way someone on UC in her situation isn’t having extra money coming in. She’s not declaring the ads and gifts because she knows it would affect her benefits.

CoconotLoco

😂 back on her rants

She autistic, accept she never been diagnosed.

She hates men, whats new!

And she doesn't get on with her neighbour I wonder why.

Jellysnake

Oh I've missed that. How on earth can she look after a baby if she spends weeks at a time lying in bed? Quite concerning. I hope she's not of the mindset that a baby will make everything better. Because it's bloody hard.
I remember this! The cancelled fertility treatment. How could she have a baby with all her "serious" and crippling health conditions. Would she be able to even get pregnant . What about the days she "can't walk" and needs her wheelchair 🤔 and has her chronic "flair ups" She can't even walk her dogs daily! Would she as a single mum have a strong enough support network around her.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
she’s just dying to go on an anti monarchy rant, but clearly didn’t get the reaction she was expecting when she made her first post so decided against 🤣
It will come. She's waiting to see what others post first so she can pick the best bits and then post them as her own thoughts, it's what she does ☺

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
I follow a munchie on IG and she recently got a port placed for “chronic dehydration” despite being able to eat and drink orally and having no problem drinking coffee/alcohol and smoking weed

Make it make sense…..

• Wow

n8459

Chatty Member
pretty sure it’s fairly easy to anonymously report somebody to DWP……

Jellysnake

When I first moved into my flat I bought a Poundland hammer because I was so broke, 5 years later I still have it. For occasional household use you don’t need anything extra fancy or expensive 🤣

Also Poundland did sex toys?😳
So random! They did them around Valentine's Day last year. I lose track😂on if we were in lockdown then but I thing they were bargaining on the whole date night at home. The packaging was ok and not tacky!

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
And £158 on a dress 🥴🤣 surely if she regularly experiences poverty as she puts it then surely she would save any money she gets just incase. But nope, spend it on a dress and then expect handouts when she hits poverty crisis like not being able to afford items for her home or food etc.

Silly cow.
£158 would do my food shop for a month. That is a ridiculous amount for a dress especially when she claims to be skint 24/7

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

I know who she is and that stories simply don't add up. She seems to have a pretty good lifestyle, drives a car,eats good vegan food from Sainsbury's and takes trips to IKEA ! She doesn't work! She also seems to have lived in America and claims to know some famous people. Also it annoyed me ,as a dog lover and owner that she claimed her cute little dog was very sick and due to pass away now she like the move has stopped mentioning it!!
Fellow dog lover here, that really annoyed me too! I lost my dog only a few weeks before she started claiming that hers was dying, so I really felt for her. There was all that about arranging the final trip to the beach, and then as you say she just very suddenly stopped mentioning it. The dog still appears on her stories from time to time, and I know she said it had suffered a seizure the other day, but a few months ago she was making out it was at deaths door & the vets had told her it would pass in a matter of days. Bizarre behaviour!

Last edited:

Peach97

VIP Member
She gets £20 for every person who signs up. Nice! Amazing how her bad mental health / many many many physical problems just melt away when there’s a quick buck to be made. She’s been too ill and feeble to log on for ages but this bank thing pops up and she suddenly finds the strength. Give it a few days till people stop using her code and she’ll fade away again. I fully expect the begging posts to continue all day, at some point she’ll tell people they really should use her code so that they can help her get some money because she’s too ill to earn any.
I think you can only have 20 referrals so an easy £400 for her then.

n8459

Chatty Member
also, way to scaremonger?
yes, it’s a scary time. but don’t speak like marriage equality is about to be ended, this is unnecessary fear mongering and you’re just spreading misinformation instead of focussing on the real issue