Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carly95

Here she goes again latching onto some poor girls case. Another one for her to exploit for views.
I've just came on here to say the same thing. It's neither wonder she gets depressed. Everything is doom and gloom and she is obsessed with murders

Reactions: 3

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Is she eck on low income the stupid little girl. Ugh, she's just so samey same same. Get a life dickhead.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Okay true, I’m taking her conditions at face value and believing everything 🤣

I’m a big advocate for medicinal cannabis so it’s something I know quite a lot about, but I forgot diagnoses are kinda important 🤣
Oh me too! My brother is lucky enough to be entitled to Medical Cannabis on the NHS, but I know just how much of a fight it was to get him there and each of his conditions was scrutinised by the local trust before they'd even approve the application.
So shes not got a chance NHS or private way unless she's gonna pay for some private fake diagnoses 😅

• Heart

Jellysnake

If she’s so exhausted from moving maybe she should be focussing her energy onto her home, instead of an ongoing case which has nothing to do with her
Here she goes again!! Pages and pages of the Gabby case and her theory on the whole case. I better Miss Marple and Jessica Fletcher ( Murder, she wrote 😂) are quaking in their boots!! Still she's killing time until her new " gifted" cooker arrives and she can start making expensive vegan meals!!

Peach97

VIP Member
The religious trauma had me howling the other day.
Every aspect of her life is apparently traumatic
Religious trauma is definitely a real thing but she literally has gone through EVERY trauma that is even imaginable. Any time she goes off on these rants, it’s always screens full of long text about bullshit, yet never actually any proof anyone has sent her anything hateful?

Peach97

VIP Member
Well I need her GP, my partner has been on the waiting list for CBT for years but this cunt gets to start it after Christmas!?
Literally what I was thinking the same with grief counselling. I don’t understand how all these “influencers” seem to get therapy / help at the drop of a hat yet everyone else has to wait months / years?

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Botox is poison yet she shoves 3000 prescription tablets down her throat that she doesn't need but claims she "sober" mmmmm kay.

• Haha

Carly95

3 TV's ! All of a high quality,not cheap! 😠 Treating herself to booze free bubbly which is still at least £6 a bottle and a bunch of roses!! The books seem brand new too! Oh what a sad, deprived and poverty filled life she leads! She makes me sick!!
I'm so pleased I'm blocked or I would be sending her a message and be blocked again 🤣

• Haha

Bea Saint

She previously talked about how her girlfriend died from suicide several times on stories, not sure why she starting to get an annoyed about it people will naturally ask just say you don’t want to talk about don’t make a whole arsy post about when you talked about yourself in the past.

n8459

Chatty Member
also.....stop knocking botox and cosmetic procedures? just because something is synthetic or man made doesnt mean it's wrong or unhealthy

i will most likely never get botox/filler but if you want it, then go for it. so long as you're well informed about the procedure then it's your choice, i won't be telling you it's poison :rolleyes:

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Oh god here she goes again. Every single issue that can be she's been there and done that. It's ridiculous now! It's also so insincere towards the people who do actually have these issues and problems and battle them day after day.

Shes just a lonely person who seeks validation via social media by creating fantasy problems for herself.

Oh and lmao at her kicking off because someone said something about missgreedys sons nails. Fucking idiot jumping on anything.

What does she actually do in life to experience real life situations that she can speak about?

A lot of her anger seems to stem from her obsession with sitting on social media and kicking off rather than real lived experiences 🙊

Slow down on the wacky backy Samantha, can tell when you've had a smoke as you're rather confrontational and pipe up with your long thought put posts. Sit there smoking and thinking what can I post to get attention 😏

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I’d be interested to know how she’s accessing her therapy, I work full time and going private is out of the question, and NHS isn’t an option 🥴
The therapy she is currently undertaking is with PTWMs scammy therapist so she'll get it on the cheap as she advertises it from time to time "Change with Georgia" or something like that

• Wow

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
And now she is trying to merge her dog who passed away with the birthday of a little boy who died recently. Just why. I know she loved her dog and I respect that but please stop suggesting to light a candle for her fucking dogs birthday alongside a child who has died birthday. I can't. Need to unfollow.

• Wow

Jellysnake

The amount of parcels she’s put on her story the past few weeks of things constantly being delivered….broke my bloody arse. Imagine making out you couldn’t even pay for a fridge then a few weeks later every other story being something you’ve bought.
Another day .... another delivery😩looks like an amazing company and fair play, it's all packaged ethically etc however how much is it costing her again!! Unfortunately for those of us with limited disposal income we have to use charity shops and big " corps" as she puts it!!!

Christmascupcake90

She is unnaturally aggressive in all she does. I think that is what puts me off especially. I follow a lot of activists who don't come across as condensending and aggressive. There really is no need. I no longer follow her as it was constant.

Reactions: 2