Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shockedsane

I see she is using a plastic bag. I thought she was in to the environment & stuff. I haven’t used a plastic bag in years. There is so much that doesn’t add up with her. Do you remember the rant she had about fast fashion & the pretty little thing stuff when molly Mae had a collab or something? Yet she was all over Stacy Solomon’s collab with in the style… she is a walking contradiction!

Reactions: 3

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I'm surprised shes not mentioned Sabrina Nessa, or the panic fuel buying. Yknow current UK events. Half her followers couldn't care less, the other half are as bad as her.

Jellysnake

Was this when she was saying that the landlord was a bully and making her life hell so she needed to move urgently? She never did actually move though, she just abruptly stopped mentioning it and hasn’t ever explained how it all got resolved. It was weird. There’s a lot of stuff that doesn’t add up with her.
I know who she is and that stories simply don't add up. She seems to have a pretty good lifestyle, drives a car,eats good vegan food from Sainsbury's and takes trips to IKEA ! She doesn't work! She also seems to have lived in America and claims to know some famous people. Also it annoyed me ,as a dog lover and owner that she claimed her cute little dog was very sick and due to pass away now she like the move has stopped mentioning it!!

Clementine

VIP Member
Neurodiverse thing, innit.

Although she drinks enough coffee, so just replace that with water? Probably the fault of the patriarchy or something.

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
When I first moved into my flat I bought a Poundland hammer because I was so broke, 5 years later I still have it. For occasional household use you don’t need anything extra fancy or expensive 🤣

Also Poundland did sex toys?😳

• Haha

Carly95

She only won’t have Botox because it might make her react badly, one of the 400 other things she has wrong with her might “flare up” because of it.
however, i bet if she was offered some freebie Botox she’d be all over it
She doesn't mind puffing on her weed though

babysharkk

Does this woman get along with ANYONE. She reminds me of a prickly cactus.
Man or bear in forest? I'd take either as long as it wasn't her

• Haha

Jellysnake

sadly a lot of us are continuing in our daily routine as we have jobs which require us to be out and about and traveling.
im kinda hating the criticism of people going out , living their lives and using services during this heatwave.
reminds me a little of when everybody was working from home preaching about social distancing with no regard for the large number of people whose jobs require them to still go out
I agree!! Most of haven't got the time or money when we are working/looking after family etc to get together all the stuff she recommends for a two day heatwave!! 😠 So happy for her that we will find her relaxing in her pool with various expensive smoothies on tap, no doubt!!

Jellysnake

I see she is using a plastic bag. I thought she was in to the environment & stuff. I haven’t used a plastic bag in years. There is so much that doesn’t add up with her. Do you remember the rant she had about fast fashion & the pretty little thing stuff when molly Mae had a collab or something? Yet she was all over Stacy Solomon’s collab with in the style… she is a walking contradiction!
Here we go!!A rather large shopping haul with plastic bags! Where is her money coming from? She has spent a small fortune in Dunhelm !! I've added up around £300! I wish I could just have a day shopping for over priced matching bathroom accessories and baking tins! I thought she was all about charity shops, Gumtree and make do and mend!!

CoconotLoco

And she a single resident has TWO bedrooms.
Normally you would only get two if you claim you need a carer to stay with you, otherwise she only be entitled to a one bed.

As she would only be entitled to the one room rate to pay for rent if she on UC.

Call me a cynic, but I imagine ailing dogs up the engagement quite a bit.

Fellow dog lover here, that really annoyed me too! I lost my dog only a few weeks before she started claiming that hers was dying, so I really felt for her. There was all that about arranging the final trip to the beach, and then as you say she just very suddenly stopped mentioning it. The dog still appears on her stories from time to time, and I know she said it had suffered a seizure the other day, but a few months ago she was making out it was at deaths door & the vets had told her it would pass in a matter of days. Bizarre behaviour!

CrapEars

VIP Member
Todays episode of Stuff That Never Happened.
she got turned away from minor injuries with a cut finger because of her “chronic health conditions”
What an absolute load of bollocks. She’s got a fucking cut! She was probably turned away because it’s just a bloody graze!
awful, attention seeking woman.

• Wow

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
We don't stalk or harass you babes. Please don't ever think you're that special.
I'm sorry that you're a dickhead who needs to fabricate her life to justify being a lazy work shy cunt. I'm sorry that you feel the need to bang on about being "ill" which then gives those of us who truly do suffer but still go about our day to day lives a bad name.
I'm sorry that I'm a hard working chronically ill person.
We're not dickheads, you're the dickhead for CHOOSING to read here ❤

Attachments

• Haha