Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be nice to be so “fatigued” yet can set up a pool and go to a bbq.
Living her best life isn't she, she certainly doesn't live the secluded sheltered life she makes out that's for sure.

Also, why the aggression towards white people. She's white herself. Someone would refuse to read what she posted because of her attitude. If she'd have said give this a read, especially if you're white and would like to educate yourself, people are more likely to read it. She's a duck wit 🤣

Black people having anger towards white peoples treatment towards them, yes. But her pretending like she knows even remotely how it feels and act like she does then....... That's idiotic behaviour and reflects on how insincere she is and is just jumping on bandwagons.....

Reactions: 7
Hahaha hahaha sharing where she got her tatts. Basically shared the ones that females did but refused to share the others as men did them. How pathetic. She's so bleeping weird.
She really is a duck wit and really needs to stop man bashing!! If she chipped a tooth and a male dentist fixed it and it looked like good work would she refuse to show it or endorse him!?

Reactions: 2
The refusal to share artists just cos they are male is so so fucked up. That is not feminism. It's prejudice.

She's an absolute nutter.

Reactions: 6
it sounds as if one was messing her around and she just gave up which I can understand. But has she given any legit reason for not sharing the others, other than them presenting as male?

Reactions: 1
it sounds as if one was messing her around and she just gave up which I can understand. But has she given any legit reason for not sharing the others, other than them presenting as male?
Because they are male. That's it 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick
In glad she's enjoying her pool and garden and reading under her parasol. Meanwhile the rest of us are working away. .. funny how her chronic illness never stops her doing nice things.

Funny isn't it, she bangs on about lgbtq+ all the time yet she didn't even realise it was international non binary day yesterday 🥴

IMG_20220717_171757.jpg

Must be nice having £150 benefit money to potentially waste on a chair when everyone is struggling to live.

• Angry
  • Sad
For someone who pretends to be an eco warrior and forever says you should buy second hand she buys an awful lot of fast fashion and the latest trends such as chair above & Stacey solomans ITS range to lick arse.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1424379
Must be nice having £150 benefit money to potentially waste on a chair when everyone is struggling to live.
I was thinking the same thing!! I was fuming 😠when she said it wouldn't fit in her car and she needed a double!! How about this Samantha " you can't afford it!" Also not a good idea flaunting your desposible income on a housing estate where some working families could be suffering financially!! Stupid cow!!

• Angry
Rather abelist of her to think that people can just nip to Tesco in this heat and not order things for delivery. She don't half harp on and contradict herself. When she smokes the wacky backy she must literally sit there and think right what can I type today that makes me sound great.... It backfires. No wonder her views are down so much, she's contradictory so people will mute her. She's shouting into the abyss 🥴

Christ have we to stay under the covers this week... crank.

I'm sure the deliveroo drivers wouldn't be happy to lose 2 days wages due to idiots like her saying don't use them !! But then what would she know about working and earning a wage?!!!!

Just nip to the shops, this girl seriously you are claiming to be housebound and cannot walk! I love to see what she put on her PIP claim as she just contradicts herself constantly.

sorry to break it to you but couriers/delivery drivers still have to work, they can’t afford to lose two days of wages!! she really lives in gaga land and has no concept that people have to pay for things by working not everyone lives off welfare and family money.

I have no problem with people who claim welfare btw but she just takes the piss with them statements.

sadly a lot of us are continuing in our daily routine as we have jobs which require us to be out and about and traveling.
im kinda hating the criticism of people going out , living their lives and using services during this heatwave.
reminds me a little of when everybody was working from home preaching about social distancing with no regard for the large number of people whose jobs require them to still go out

Reactions: 3
sadly a lot of us are continuing in our daily routine as we have jobs which require us to be out and about and traveling.
im kinda hating the criticism of people going out , living their lives and using services during this heatwave.
reminds me a little of when everybody was working from home preaching about social distancing with no regard for the large number of people whose jobs require them to still go out
Shes detached from reality sadly so won't have any understanding of real life 🥴

Reactions: 4
I agree!! Most of haven't got the time or money when we are working/looking after family etc to get together all the stuff she recommends for a two day heatwave!! 😠 So happy for her that we will find her relaxing in her pool with various expensive smoothies on tap, no doubt!!

Reactions: 3
I dont for one second believe that story. She'd of used it before today and it'd been part of her trauma. She's used it solely for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 4