Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets £20 for every person who signs up. Nice! Amazing how her bad mental health / many many many physical problems just melt away when there’s a quick buck to be made. She’s been too ill and feeble to log on for ages but this bank thing pops up and she suddenly finds the strength. Give it a few days till people stop using her code and she’ll fade away again. I fully expect the begging posts to continue all day, at some point she’ll tell people they really should use her code so that they can help her get some money because she’s too ill to earn any.
Hopefully she is declaring it as an income as she is obviously in receipt of benefits of some form. I know she will be on pip which isn't means tested. But she will be on universal credit, housing benefit etc. All these £20 are income.

Also ì see none of her posts now as she has blocked me. I wish I could so I could ask if she us declaring her income

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she is declaring it as an income as she is obviously in receipt of benefits of some form. I know she will be on pip which isn't means tested. But she will be on universal credit, housing benefit etc. All these £20 are income.

Also ì see none of her posts now as she has blocked me. I wish I could so I could ask if she us declaring her income
She refers to using the bank a lot/all the time when she was in America. Was she working there? When did all her mystery/fabricated illnesses start? Give it a few days and she'll be jumping on something else, I believe Ocado has some sort of new members offers!

Reactions: 3
With all her health conditions shouldn’t she have kept the handrails leading up to the front door?
I thought she was helping the Nurse mum with her charity ball, she hasn’t mentioned it in ages

Reactions: 5
With all her health conditions shouldn’t she have kept the handrails leading up to the front door?
I thought she was helping the Nurse mum with her charity ball, she hasn’t mentioned it in ages
Yeah strange you would remove them considering it’s a obviously a house adapted for a disabled person and she been so vocal about her disability disabling her mobility.

Reactions: 7
Again she claims that her neighbour gave her the bench and someone is helping her with all the renovations
Yeah strange you would remove them considering it’s a obviously a house adapted for a disabled person and she been so vocal about her disability disabling her mobility.
She's making it look like it's the whole house!! Is it not just the ground floor flat? What if other residents in the block/house need the handrail? Surely she can't do whatever she wants in a housing association property and would need some sort of official OK? Also what really got to me was £6 for a bunch of fresh flowers!! That's a lot, you can grab bunches at half the price!!

Reactions: 4
Oh god here she goes again. Every single issue that can be she's been there and done that. It's ridiculous now! It's also so insincere towards the people who do actually have these issues and problems and battle them day after day.

Shes just a lonely person who seeks validation via social media by creating fantasy problems for herself.

Oh and lmao at her kicking off because someone said something about missgreedys sons nails. bleeping idiot jumping on anything.

What does she actually do in life to experience real life situations that she can speak about?

A lot of her anger seems to stem from her obsession with sitting on social media and kicking off rather than real lived experiences 🙊

Slow down on the wacky backy Samantha, can tell when you've had a smoke as you're rather confrontational and pipe up with your long thought put posts. Sit there smoking and thinking what can I post to get attention 😏

Oh god here she goes again. Every single issue that can be she's been there and done that. It's ridiculous now! It's also so insincere towards the people who do actually have these issues and problems and battle them day after day.

Shes just a lonely person who seeks validation via social media by creating fantasy problems for herself.

Oh and lmao at her kicking off because someone said something about missgreedys sons nails. bleeping idiot jumping on anything.

What does she actually do in life to experience real life situations that she can speak about?

A lot of her anger seems to stem from her obsession with sitting on social media and kicking off rather than real lived experiences 🙊

Slow down on the wacky backy Samantha, can tell when you've had a smoke as you're rather confrontational and pipe up with your long thought put posts. Sit there smoking and thinking what can I post to get attention 😏
I think she jumps on the bandwagon of influencer with big followers. In the hope they think she is amazing for standing up for them, ànd they ask her to be their best friends and include her in their stories! Ptwm, greedy, Stacy Solomon, nurse mum. They don't recognise you Samantha, your just one of the thousands of sad, desperate, brown nosing huns. It's embarrassing how needy you are and desperate for attention. She is a fantasist

Reactions: 1
Imagine if she put as much effort into building a career rather than reading a certain number of books in a year.

does she currently have active stories on her main account? i can’t see any on the site I use to see stories

does she currently have active stories on her main account? i can’t see any on the site I use to see stories
She blocked me.......so unfortunately I don't see anything she posts anymore and have to wait for an update on here

Anyone notice the days of exhaustion and pain have gone out the window as has the anxiety, she has the energy she can now do her front garden and second bedroom( why she has a two bed is anyone’s guess)

Go out all over and host book groups not someone crippled and bed ridden with chronic illnesses as she makes out.

Shes private at the mo
Nothing to see for anyone who doesn't follow her, another week, another bandwagon! This week it's the American abortion law etc!! Pages and quotes and who knows what else she has up her sleeve!! Relating everything back to herself too 😂

I wouldn't really say the American Abortion issue is a band wagon, it does need speaking about its absolutely disgusting.
However she doesn't need to relate it back to herself.

don’t be silly, she has visited the US and therefore this is all about her, like every little bandwagon she gets on 🤣