Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to see for anyone who doesn't follow her, another week, another bandwagon! This week it's the American abortion law etc!! Pages and quotes and who knows what else she has up her sleeve!! Relating everything back to herself too 😂
She probably has a big bag of weed up her sleeve, 10 new triggers, 17 new illnesses and 54 new books to read

I wouldn't really say the American Abortion issue is a band wagon, it does need speaking about its absolutely disgusting.
However she doesn't need to relate it back to herself.
She relates everything back to herself. Nothing she talks about is sincere. It's all about whatever is the hot topic

Reactions: 3
I agree with how insincere she is. She's not mentioned the abortion thing before unless it's hot topic of the moment, like when it's not highlighted in the news/on social media, she doesn't speak about it. So she's not a true advocate, she's jumping on bandwagons. Just like every fucker else suddenly taking a notice. I've shared planned parenthood type information many times when it's not 'relevant', which is what being a true advocate is about. Standing up even when you might not be heard, being passionate about topics when it's not currently highlighted anywhere else.

And clearly a nice little flare up just to make sure we know she's not enjoying life too much as she's been living life to the max lately. We needed a reminder she's 'ill' 😂

Reactions: 4
I agree with how insincere she is. She's not mentioned the abortion thing before unless it's hot topic of the moment, like when it's not highlighted in the news/on social media, she doesn't speak about it. So she's not a true advocate, she's jumping on bandwagons. Just like every fucker else suddenly taking a notice. I've shared planned parenthood type information many times when it's not 'relevant', which is what being a true advocate is about. Standing up even when you might not be heard, being passionate about topics when it's not currently highlighted anywhere else.

And clearly a nice little flare up just to make sure we know she's not enjoying life too much as she's been living life to the max lately. We needed a reminder she's 'ill' 😂
So true, as do the DWP😂 A lot hopefully goes on behind the scenes, hopefully and someone is keeping tabs on her " illnesses" and will catch her and her earnings out soon, this isn't just a tenner a couple of times a month to fed someone's cat which I wouldn't personally hold against someone on the benefits she's on!!!

Reactions: 1
Latest rant from the contradiction Queen!

I don’t think anyone messages her saying they gonna unfollow her because she anti religion,
She so full of tit

like another member said she only vice support about a issue when it’s popular then your never hear her mention it again 😂

F43A5FAF-BA58-475E-822E-3F115F765AF1.png
BCE97640-BCD1-4C78-A0B4-FDD8DF514F3A.png
52B61F24-104B-4B07-BB76-DC5AA6328941.png
51FA4FE6-A6A5-4198-AE92-77CD535FF48E.png
3260FA5A-6EAC-4A11-B1C6-A7D2102DC121.png

You don't want religion forced down your neck, just like I don't want your blatant hate to cis straight men forced down my neck.

Shut the duck up Samantha, go and have a fake flare up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's literally cherry picked what she's seen other people saying and posted it all as her own thoughts. Silly Samantha 🙄

Reactions: 2
Latest rant from the contradiction Queen!

I don’t think anyone messages her saying they gonna unfollow her because she anti religion,
She so full of tit

like another member said she only vice support about a issue when it’s popular then your never hear her mention it again 😂

View attachment 1373903View attachment 1373904View attachment 1373905View attachment 1373906View attachment 1373908
Omg i can totally tell when she has smoked a joint. I'm telling you now she wouldn't spout all that shite if she wasn't stoned. I thought that was never going to end.

She's gobbing off again and hasn't even noticed that bowelbabe has passed away. Yet few weeks ago she was praising her as a hero etc. See what I mean...... Bandwagon 😂

Oh and she can't even spell uteruses 😕🙄

She's gobbing off again and hasn't even noticed that bowelbabe has passed away. Yet few weeks ago she was praising her as a hero etc. See what I mean...... Bandwagon 😂

Oh and she can't even spell uteruses 😕🙄
What is she saying? She is still private

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1377088

Just for the record she is NOT shadow banned as she comes up in search as soon as I start typing her name 😁
Hold the bleeping phone. Why is this now the fault of straight white heterosexual women?
Regardless of our sexuality, or our race we all have a uterus we are all at bleeping risk.
Is she for real??????

As a woman, there isn't much we can do to change the current issue other than offer bleeping solidarity to our sisters over seas.
She needs to RESPECTFULLY duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really is the biggest weirdo, does she forget she a cis white woman who has incredible privilege?! And more importantly does she really think anyone gonna listen to her 🤣

None of this will ever affect her, her chances of having an abortion or using contraception are low as a lesbian unless they're medical reasons which in her case you never know as she walking doctors wet dream.

• Haha
She really is the biggest weirdo, does she forget she a cis white woman who has incredible privilege?! And more importantly does she really think anyone gonna listen to her 🤣

None of this will ever affect her, her chances of having an abortion or using contraception are low as a lesbian unless they're medical reasons which in her case you never know as she walking doctors wet dream.
It wasn't long ago she was going to use her bestie as a sperm donar.
Surprised shes not said she's too disabled for a child.

also, way to scaremonger?
yes, it’s a scary time. but don’t speak like marriage equality is about to be ended, this is unnecessary fear mongering and you’re just spreading misinformation instead of focussing on the real issue

also, way to scaremonger?
yes, it’s a scary time. but don’t speak like marriage equality is about to be ended, this is unnecessary fear mongering and you’re just spreading misinformation instead of focussing on the real issue
Breaking News!! Samantha has Covid! But, of course being her, it's the worst she has ever felt in her life. She has still managed to post a reel of someone, unknown to her personally, American teenager telling us all ... wait for it....😂" It's ok not to be ok"!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha hahaha sharing where she got her tatts. Basically shared the ones that females did but refused to share the others as men did them. How pathetic. She's so bleeping weird.