Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoconotLoco

I’m not really into dictating how people spend their money / benefits but you don’t get to complain about the cost of treatment and consider crowd funding them when you’re booking foreign holidays among all the other things she spends her money on
She ain't living on no breadline with how she spends, she likely on full benefits, gets LWCRA, possibly ESA, enhanced PIP housing benefit, she only got herself to keep and might have other streams of income.

At the end of the day if you can book holiday abroad you can fund your own lifestyle, she capable of more then makes out but just wants to spend it drinking latte at overpriced coffee shops and reading books in her paddling pool.

Benefits aren't there to spend on expensive holidays abroad fyi.

Reactions: 5

Carly95

I'm sure has munchausen.......it's like she always needs to be ill, or have suffered trauma in life. It's all for attention

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
She's just posted a pic of a mothers day card..... Samantha can't you just let us mums have our day without you finding some way of muscling in on it. Jaysus.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Literally a few days ago she was saying 'many of us won't be able to use our heating this winter'

And now she's spending money and bragging about holidays and what decorating and changes she's going to be making to her council flat.

No way will she be keeping her heating off, she just wants to sound like she's in poverty like REAL people are. She's just so unrelatable and is extremely insincere.

Jellysnake

If she laid off the weed she smokes now she might stop spouting so much shit. She apparently was an alcoholic but now self medicates herself with weed.
She is probably hoping the local weed dealer is on Instagram and offers her some freebies #gifted and in exchange she can gain him some more customers by doing a review on her account of the benefits using weed to been a compulsive liar and fantasist
So true!! It always surprises me that she is always knocking back Rescue Remedy and hinting for freebies! It contains alcohol and is a big NoNo for anyone in recovery. Again, I don't think she's an alcoholic, she simply added it to her list to sound more " edgy and tragic"

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Being a dog owner is cute but never comparable to being an actual mother. Hope she knows this hahaha. Honestly mothers day isn't what it used to be now, even had people posting things saying thinking of those who choose not to be a mother. Just let actual mums be celebrated and move on trying to be so bloody PC.

Also, for someone who apparently struggles between heating and eating she's got rather a lot of TV subscriptions 😬

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She’s posted today about Tams saying it was out of the blue- is that true? Or did she really push her to do it? I followed her first of years ago when she was posting about Tams and felt sorry for her for the pain of having to lose a loved one. But something has always just seemed off about it to me, the way she talks about it is strange and the way she calls Tams’ mum, mum also is weird to me? I then feel bad for judging or thinking she’s lying about it or changing the narrative but….. she lies about so much.
Her & Tams wasn't together. It was out of the blue, but Serene had a lot to do with the deterioration of her mental health.
It's telling that pretty much straight after she died she latched onto Tams mum & sister and moved in with them, and now refers to her Tams mum as her own & same for Dacey the sister.

• Sad
  • Wow

Carly95

She is very obsessed with this Gabby case. It isn't normal behaviour. We all might take an interest in something that is ongoing, but her obsession on the case and how she talks about it is uncomfortable. You would think she was leading the investigation

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
It's her attitude that puts people off. Who on earth does she think she is? People have signed things via another route apart from her. Does she really think she's the only person to have shared that link? Is that how arrogant she is? 😑

Peach97

VIP Member
Crazy how she can now spend months making a bodysuit for a concert but still can’t get a job!!

Jellysnake

also, way to scaremonger?
yes, it’s a scary time. but don’t speak like marriage equality is about to be ended, this is unnecessary fear mongering and you’re just spreading misinformation instead of focussing on the real issue
Breaking News!! Samantha has Covid! But, of course being her, it's the worst she has ever felt in her life. She has still managed to post a reel of someone, unknown to her personally, American teenager telling us all ... wait for it....😂" It's ok not to be ok"!!!

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I have trauma for the fact she's never worked a day in her life and despite not having a job or kids she still somehow constantly looks like she needs a really good scrub in a dettol bath

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
View attachment 1551446

Living in real poverty, nearly 160 on a headboard.

She must be living the high life on benefits with her expensive tastes!! How can she seriously have no shame, she acts like she works all day and then has to rest and relax when that is all she does, she uses no medical aids and her house isn't even adapted for someone who is so disabled like she claims!!
Shes clearly lying about being in poverty. If she was concerned about winter fuel like she made out and said she won't be able to heat her home this winter then why doesn't she prioritise that for now until the prices drop. You know like a lot of people are? I have a decent income and even I have put a hold on extras for now, certainly not buying sky glass, £160 headboards, holidays to Greece etc 😬 none of these are necessary. Just proves time and time again she churns out what she sees other people talking about without sincerity, without true knowledge and without being aware of her privilege which is a trait she so despises in others. It's her who has the shitty traits so she tries to deflect onto others.

Little fucking weirdo she is.

Jellysnake

View attachment 2152293View attachment 2152294View attachment 2152295
More political commentary from Samantha as she sit on her arse doing nothing but knit and read as per, having never contributed anything or done a hard day's work in life, claiming disabilities benefits and a 2 bed flat she doesn't need, amazing insight
!!
She is totally and utterly disgusting! How dare she ( in earlier posts) use the term " fascist" . Also where is " be kind " she claims to live by, and the regurgitated line she constantly uses " if you have nothing good to say,say nothing at all" . Her lack of education or at least thirst for knowledge or understanding other people's point of view is so annoying.

• Heart