Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Is she OK? Really?
Please don't waste A&Es time?
Hey Samantha please stop wasting your GPs time.
You do not need an appointment every month for a fucking chest infection you don't have.

Reactions: 5

n8459

Chatty Member
She very well may have those conditions. But i tell you now, the way she sits and wollows does her no favours, she can work she chooses not to and she let's it define her life. It's impossible to sit comfortably and drive for more then 2 hrs to London with ME without becoming confused or having serious brain fog. She makes a mockery of everything, added to that she's used being ill to get herself a 2bed flat. She only needed a one bed flat and if she was ill as she makes out she wouldn't have a bath, I had to pay my local council to make adaptions to my bathroom to turn it into a wet room as I physically could not get in and out if the bath. Nor can I spend all day lay down in bed, it makes you worse.
Thank you for sharing on this thread - I'm always curious if she's playing up certain parts of her chronic illness, and how legit her inability to work really is. (also super curious/nosey about her finances!)

I also hope her animals are getting enough exercise - I'd love to have a dog but my health means I can't guarantee I'd be able to walk a dog multiple times a day

CrapEars

VIP Member
How much is she making from referrals from this chase bank thing🙄
She'll be pleading poverty again next week.
She gets £20 for every person who signs up. Nice! Amazing how her bad mental health / many many many physical problems just melt away when there’s a quick buck to be made. She’s been too ill and feeble to log on for ages but this bank thing pops up and she suddenly finds the strength. Give it a few days till people stop using her code and she’ll fade away again. I fully expect the begging posts to continue all day, at some point she’ll tell people they really should use her code so that they can help her get some money because she’s too ill to earn any.

Christmascupcake90

She really is a massive tit at times. Thinks she is a Saint or something. Sent to earth to save the world from war and meat eaters.

• Haha

Christmascupcake90

Why does this girl lie so much and make EVERYTHING about her.

At this rate the big news article could be ' it's illegal to eat turnips' and she would find some way ( *lie) to relate turnips to her trauma ( *lies)

Carly95

Unhinged.
View attachment 787337
Also, who is the ‘we’ she keeps referring to in this? ‘We’ need to get justice. ‘We’ need to wait for autopsy. It’s all just so bizarre! As @Jellysnake says, why isn’t anyone stepping in? She obviously needs help.
Exactly.......I think she has had people messaging her saying things to her as she says she is blocking people who can't be nice ( don't agree with her) she says she has just moved home and is very very poorly. Well if I was very very poorly and was busy just moving into my new home I wouldn't be sitting writing reams and reams about anything . It's taken over her life.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
For someone who pretends to be an eco warrior and forever says you should buy second hand she buys an awful lot of fast fashion and the latest trends such as chair above & Stacey solomans ITS range to lick arse.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I see she’s popped up again today. I only became aware of her because she brown noses all the accounts I absolutely hate. She complains about trolls but I’ve seen her rip into people who have a different opinion of Hinch, PTWM etc and she’s awful to those even though comments left from others have been polite. I think she sets up the ‘woe is me’ to make everyone else look awful for disagreeing with her. The way she’s muscled in on Nursemum’s “charity” ball just proves she’s another scammer.

n8459

Chatty Member
she’s just dying to go on an anti monarchy rant, but clearly didn’t get the reaction she was expecting when she made her first post so decided against 🤣

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

She’s right up the arse of anyone with a bigger following than her, who she thinks might throw her a crumb. At one bit it was Hinch, but I don’t think she gets much out of her these days. The current favourite seems to be Part Time Working Mummy.

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
With all her health conditions shouldn’t she have kept the handrails leading up to the front door?
I thought she was helping the Nurse mum with her charity ball, she hasn’t mentioned it in ages

Peach97

VIP Member
I know! Also it's the fact she's regularly said she was in poverty before Christmas. Saying that people are having to buy her a fridge freezer etc for gifts. Yet she's spends hundreds on books (professing Christmas money 😬 bullshit) almost £200 on a dress, £75 on a duvet cover. It's crazy money for someone who says they are poor. She did have her deposit back from he rold landlord but surely to fuck if she genuinely was in poverty she wouldn't be splashing that cash like that. She would be keeping some by to ease the burden of other people having to pay for her shopping and buy items for her home etc.
The amount of parcels she’s put on her story the past few weeks of things constantly being delivered….broke my bloody arse. Imagine making out you couldn’t even pay for a fridge then a few weeks later every other story being something you’ve bought.

Carly95

Another installment of things that never happened.
She starts it fun fact........fun fact I was touched up by my pedophile drum instructor. Why just why would you even have the words fun fact in a post about sexual abuse. Then to go on and say everytime she sees a 'badass' female drummer it reminds of this time with love hearts. If that had happened to me it wouldn't be a fun fact! And why is she talking like an American. Honestly she is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Jellysnake

New day , new rant! I think it's safety around men? Honestly she makes these bracelets and finds plenty of time to have online " discussions" surely a desk job , out of the house would do her the world of good!

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Not one person has messaged her to find out how her ex died. Not one. She's so desperate for attention and engagement

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
She just needs to be involved in things to make them controversial. She's no idea on being a parent as she's not a parent. She can't dictate what camping should be for others.

She won't ever be a parent so she projects this towards others. If she was a parent she wouldn't have typed story after story demoralising another parents goodwill of trust towards camping. She has literally no idea.

No doubt the playing the victim stories will come soon regarding this 🥴

Pretty sure she's said before she knows what it's like to be a parent as she's looked after xyz child and been an auntie/big sister/friend/fill in the gaps.

All of those ARE NOTHING like being a full time parent responsible for every single move a child makes 🥴