Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoconotLoco

Screenshot_2023-07-04-17-47-59-275_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
what's the chance that she not declaring this to the DWP or the change in circumstances that means she now can work.

And using one of her old accounts 😭

Reactions: 5

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Going off Instagram in a strop because people are posting about the Queen dying. Then one hour later posting a pic of a dog incase people need some joy.

Strange woman. Just so strange isn't she. She's so conflicted because she isn't her true self, she just copies what other Influencers say and do.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her latest stories about 'standing up to trolls' and the stories. Referencing some of the things said here. None of the things were said directly to her, she has sought to read them, nobody has made her read them. Therefore we are not trolls. And that's not deflection Seri, that is fact? If reading here affects you so badly then don't read here? Just a thought.

On the other hand, the way she dragged down parents who go camping could be classed as trolling couldn't it Serene....if what we type is trolling then that means what you type is also trolling.

Think about it. You're strange.

n8459

Chatty Member
If she doesn’t want people asking about her ex partner who passed away at a young age maybe she shouldn’t post about it to social media at all?

Especially when a large proportion of your followers don’t know your backstory, and it’s only natural people will be curious

• Heart

CoconotLoco

I can't and won't pity her.
When Hinch first starting gaining followers and the hate followed Serene was the first in anyone's inbox sticking up for her, and she was vile about it. She'd then use her mental health if she was called out.
She harps on that klarna and clear pay are bad and it's something she would never promote, and in the next breath she will promote it if she has a aff link to go along side it.
Shes fabricated the story about her "ex's" suicide that much, I don't even believe she knows the truth about it anymore. She wasn't with Tams, she pushed Tams to her young end.
She latches on to anyone she can and she sucks the life out of them, why is she still calling her Ex's mother mum?
If there's a crisis, you can bet your arse it's happened to her? SA? Miscarriage? She's been there done that and she's had it worse than anyone.
Just before covid she was planning on getting pregnant with her bestie, who funnily enough we never hear of now. How can she possibly have a baby when she's confessed to spending weeks upon weeks in bed? She can't care for herself physically nor mentally never mind an innocent child.
She expects everything for nothing, when she first moved out of Tams mums, it was only possible because she blagged a deposit out of her followers with a go fund me.
She has more disposable income than most, yet she always wants more, and wants it free.
No pity here. I think she's a manipulative calculating narcissistic little witch. Who looks like she needs a good wash.
I agree she has a short memory, have a baby when you act like your completely incapable of doing anything, she having a laugh!!

She just jumps on any bandwagon that's viral at that moment, it's a joke.

And I remember her begging for the deposit and all the other times, she needs to get her head out of her arse.

Jellysnake

View attachment 1424379
Must be nice having £150 benefit money to potentially waste on a chair when everyone is struggling to live.
I was thinking the same thing!! I was fuming 😠when she said it wouldn't fit in her car and she needed a double!! How about this Samantha " you can't afford it!" Also not a good idea flaunting your desposible income on a housing estate where some working families could be suffering financially!! Stupid cow!!

• Angry

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She needs to remember she's built her platform on CBD, second hand tat & her dogs. She started out trying to be Hinch and a cleaning account so some of her followers probably don't even follow current events and have no idea about what's going on or the politics behind it.

She can't expect her whole audience to share the same views and knowledge as she does.

Ps, I'm just glad she's stopped targeting straight men.

Christmascupcake90

Oh for fuck sake. Get under the bed with the dogs then you absolute fool.

Never came across anyone so triggered in my life. Its amazing she leaves the house at this rate 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

I’m baffled as to why she seems to think people are hanging on to every word she says about the Gabby Petito case? I bet no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, gives a bloody shit what she thinks.

• Haha

Carly95

Ah, of course she’s been helping. She really does love to insert herself and try and leech on to anyone and everyone “relevant”, doesn’t she?
View attachment 1107103
Oh here's away with brown nose Brenda.......please be my friend. Fuck off you desperate attention seeker. And if you're well enough to do all this you're well enough to get a job of some sort.

Peach97

VIP Member
Ah, of course she’s been helping. She really does love to insert herself and try and leech on to anyone and everyone “relevant”, doesn’t she?
9107C492-6019-475D-87AF-C15725603D16.png

• Sick
  • Haha

CoconotLoco

Asking people to give money for a Apple watch, I thought she was against big cooperation because they use slave labour? Instead of mooching off others save for it.

• Wow

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
She's always trying to force her way into people's lives. Remember when she was all obout hinch and would love bomb her. She's like that with PTWM now. It's odd. Just odd the way she latches herself onto people and other people's families like she's one of them.

babysharkk

I dont get it, she has more than enough to share around herself which doubtfully she does being 'disabled' etc. Since when was a vibrator an essential item in all honesty

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So now she’s got a Cricut machine, they’re a minimum of £200
Remind me why she can’t get an actual job, because we both work full time and are still struggling atm so perhaps I need to do what she’s doing and have a stress free life fannying about making over priced bracelets 😡

CrapEars

VIP Member
She only won’t have Botox because it might make her react badly, one of the 400 other things she has wrong with her might “flare up” because of it.
however, i bet if she was offered some freebie Botox she’d be all over it

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
View attachment 1377088

Just for the record she is NOT shadow banned as she comes up in search as soon as I start typing her name 😁
Hold the fucking phone. Why is this now the fault of straight white heterosexual women?
Regardless of our sexuality, or our race we all have a uterus we are all at fucking risk.
Is she for real??????

As a woman, there isn't much we can do to change the current issue other than offer fucking solidarity to our sisters over seas.
She needs to RESPECTFULLY fuck off

• Heart
God I’m so bored of her shitty life now turning into the best life because she has a girlfriend. Snore. She’s not heartbroken over her ex anymore I see the thing that she made her main personality trait

Christmascupcake90

Christ have we to stay under the covers this week... crank.

I'm sure the deliveroo drivers wouldn't be happy to lose 2 days wages due to idiots like her saying don't use them !! But then what would she know about working and earning a wage?!!!!