Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came up on my tik tok feed the other day where she did a video about someone pretending to be her cousin to get backstage and have a selfie with her? Right okay I get this is bad form BUT why did theatre staff blatantly let them in with no proof AND the way she went about this video it was incredibly nasty I thought. That person might have mental health or other issues to be so persistent in wanting to meet her again and when I saw the video I just hoped the person she was talking about didn’t see it because it was horrible. She acts like she’s Beyoncé ffs. She comes across so nasty and rude I don’t know why she has fans

Reactions: 14
She came up on my tik tok feed the other day where she did a video about someone pretending to be her cousin to get backstage and have a selfie with her? Right okay I get this is bad form BUT why did theatre staff blatantly let them in with no proof AND the way she went about this video it was incredibly nasty I thought. That person might have mental health or other issues to be so persistent in wanting to meet her again and when I saw the video I just hoped the person she was talking about didn’t see it because it was horrible. She acts like she’s Beyoncé ffs. She comes across so nasty and rude I don’t know why she has fans
That story sounds iffy! Because of the way backstage areas are setup, no family members can walk around by themselves, backstage areas are mazes! If they believed the fan was her cousin they would’ve called Carrie down to the stage door with the name of the family member passed on before she even made it downstairs. If she doesn’t recognise the name or something doesn’t add up she could say so and not come down to the stage door. I’m not on tiktok so I haven’t seen the video but just your description is confusing the hell out of me!

Reactions: 4
Yeah sorry that's rubbish I've been backstage in the west end before (in several different theatres) and I wasn't allowed to go anywhere without the family member that was showing me around. At one theatre, that family member had to sign me in, literally collected me from my seat during the interval and walked me back after the interval was over. This particular show was over 15 years ago, just before a lot of the attacks in London so if security was this tight back then, I dread to think how much more security there is now.

Reactions: 3
Why would she do another version of one of her most boring videos ever? "I get squeamish about death in movies" - literally no one cares, Carrie.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why would she do another version of one of her most boring videos ever? "I get squeamish about death in movies" - literally no one cares, Carrie.
Wow has the usual sofa collapsed or been sent off for cleaning or something

• Haha
Wow has the usual sofa collapsed or been sent off for cleaning or something
Maybe she got the memo from here that her thumbnails are all the same.

I'm sorry if this comes across as really mean but why does she dress about 20 years older then she is??

I swear she's so frumpy. What happened to her nice dresses and jumpers? It's like something happened and she decided to dress like this.

Obviously she can dress how she wants but it ages her massively.

Reactions: 1
I mean of course she would never say it. Its more about the small things she would or wouldn't do, like acknowledging her, following her on social media, posting about her....

And of course this gem where you can see her fuming in the background while everyone else is having fun:
That video could honestly be a cut scene from The Office, it cracks me up how quickly Carrie's enthusiasm falls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to make everything about herself? Also has to shoehorn in the 'I wasn't privileged my dad worked at a FACTORY' narrative.

I was in Disneyland Paris last July at the same time it turns out as CHF. She barged past me and I thought she looked familiar, a quick look on her social media showed CHF was there too. I saw her later that same day and she just has this air of entitlement and ego, was sourfaced the whole time, unless a camera/phone was on her.

It never amazes me how so many disney influencers actually are the opposite of what the brand is meant to represent

I was in Disneyland Paris last July at the same time it turns out as CHF. She barged past me and I thought she looked familiar, a quick look on her social media showed CHF was there too. I saw her later that same day and she just has this air of entitlement and ego, was sourfaced the whole time, unless a camera/phone was on her.

It never amazes me how so many disney influencers actually are the opposite of what the brand is meant to represent
I think someone said it before but the sweet and light personality is absolutely her acting.

I think she's always been relatively smug and unhappy when the attention isn't on her. The way she acts around people, snippy, rude and constantly interrupting to focus the conversation on her, is telling.

I could imagine her being the bitchy girl at the back of rehearsals.

I'd love to know what she's like to work with!

I think someone said it before but the sweet and light personality is absolutely her acting.

I think she's always been relatively smug and unhappy when the attention isn't on her. The way she acts around people, snippy, rude and constantly interrupting to focus the conversation on her, is telling.

I could imagine her being the bitchy girl at the back of rehearsals.

I'd love to know what she's like to work with!
Oh I'm sure she's super sweet and easy to work with around people who she deems her equal or superior (like Celinde or ALW). Everybody else gets the snippy version because they're beneath her (talent-wise, socially, etc.). I know people like that in real life and you can always look through them. But these people are very good at sucking up to the right folks so they never face any criticism or consequence. That explains why Carrie reacts so rudely to every tiniest bit of criticism: it's coming from people who in her mind have no place saying anything negative about her. Even if they're her audience.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to make everything about herself? Also has to shoehorn in the 'I wasn't privileged my dad worked at a FACTORY' narrative.
It wouldn't be so bad if the first tweet in the story was about Harry and then she worked on to briefly mention that she knew him, but she really makes that trail about herself then adds in about this man being honoured right at the end like it's not that important. She's so self obsessed.

Did she just conveniently forget that by that time Tom already had a few no.1 singles with mcfly and raked in money?

Oliver’s apparently been cast as Hans in Frozen for the West End.I actually hope it’s true as Carrie will be green with envy.

Reactions: 11
Finally figured out how to watch tiktok without the app through my browser and realise I got it all wrong. The fan was not let loose in the theatre. The stage door person rang up to Carrie, said her cousin was at the door and Carrie went downstairs to find someone apologising for lying about being her cousin and wanting a selfie after meeting about 8 times.
Still doesn’t add up though. Stage door still gets a name whenever they pass on messages unless the fan got lucky and happened to use a name which is in Carries family. People do weird things to meet their idols and I actually kind of believe this could have happened. I’m sure Carrie embellished the story a little too, the girl is always over the top when she tells stories!

Oliver’s apparently been cast as Hans in Frozen for the West End.I actually hope it’s true as Carrie will be green with envy.
Sorry for the double post- just seen that on theatreboard, their insiders know what they are talking about and are always spot on. Apparently the announcement will be tomorrow. Oliver would be a perfect Hans, that good casting right there!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.