Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During their visit, Joel made zero effort to see his friends, plenty of which have their own babies and kids, so perfect opportunity to meet up.
I'm surprised Mother Gail didn't set up a wait-list system on Ticketmaster for them. Joel has 430 friends you know? I heard that Joel is known as 'the Taylor Swift of Crewe' around those parts.

Jokes aside though, does Joel keep in touch with any of his 'friends' these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘We gotta work on the travel cot if she’s gonna come on tour’ 😵

or how about you put your tiny baby first and don’t take her on tour. Perhaps even don’t plan a tour at all when you know you’ll have a baby under six months at the time.

Reactions: 42
Weird that she didn’t share the TikTok to her subscribers first given that’s the lazy approach she normally has to offering paid content. She’s actually been incredibly inactive on the exclusive front, she hasn’t really shared any posts or stories in the past week at all. Everything below is stuff from the week prior:

View attachment 2987436
View attachment 2987437
View attachment 2987438
View attachment 2987439
View attachment 2987440
View attachment 2987441
View attachment 2987442
View attachment 2987443
Sitting on the stairs, wow that’s so unusual. Don’t think anyone else has ever done that. 😱

For the mouse, maybe clean your house frequently and call an exterminator and stop letting your cat go outside. There’s no need for that and it will avoid the cat bringing in pests (dead or alive they’re a hazard, especially with a baby that will become mobile in a few months).

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised Mother Gail didn't set up a wait-list system on Ticketmaster for them. Joel has 430 friends you know? I heard that Joel is known as 'the Taylor Swift of Crewe' around those parts.

Jokes aside though, does Joel keep in touch with any of his 'friends' these days?
I know quite a lot of his friends who he has known for years. He hasn’t seen them since he married her

• Wow
The cat that doesn’t like to go outside keeps bringing mice in… sure Cazza. He’s probably getting them from your kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a cat and never encountered this before, lol. I mean we've all seen her house and she's not exactly embarrassed about it. Remember when she would openly joke about her untidy home just meant she was "busy"

Reactions: 12
Damn, and I thought I'd be playing Miss Trunchbull by September if I did the Beggars' Call workshop the clowns have been promoting with the ripped off footage from Matilda The Musical The Movie for a couple of weeks now :ROFLMAO:

You have shattered my dreams!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!

Adding to this. Who are the workshops for beginners , intermediate or advanced? I've seen workshops before that are catered to ability. Also with the Matilda situation are they allowed to use footage from the movie ? They are making £££ out of using the footage and having their name associated with the movie. Joel also stated " want to dance like this?" Come to out workshop (This a clip of Revolting children ). Surely stating this could leave some kids disappointed? No one is going to go in as a beginner and end the workshop dancing like in the clip.

Reactions: 10
I have a cat and never encountered this before, lol. I mean we've all seen her house and she's not exactly embarrassed about it. Remember when she would openly joke about her untidy home just meant she was "busy"
We have two outdoor cats and they never bring things in because we’re feeding them often and they spend time indoors asleep

The mice are probably already in the house

Reactions: 15
She’s gonna find a whole mouse city set up in her loungefly bags. A whole civilisation making a comfortable home in her hoarder house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure I read once that cats present you with things like mice because they think your tit at hunting/providing and they're teaching you how it's done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure I read once that cats present you with things like mice because they think your tit at hunting/providing and they're teaching you how it's done 😂
Shame Edgar can't show her how to clean, cook, ask for pain, or run a business then!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Queen Rat for panto 2024?
---
I had mice in my garden and it panicked me (don't have a cat). Once they (or worse, rats) get in the house they are very hard to get rid of and can cause much bigger problems over time. If it's Edgar just bringing them in then she needs to be careful. If they are just in the house then she should be getting someone in ASAP.

And yes, if she has mice in her house or garden she does (like we all do) have a legal responsibility to report it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it's true, and it's a cat fact I've always liked lol

If Edgar is bringing in mice though she needs to be monitoring it

And she is really obsessed with how Mabel is sleeping, it's so weird and unhealthy

Reactions: 11
One of the biggest things I learned with a new baby is that you really can’t force a lot of things, and you kind of have to go with the flow sometimes. Carrie seems desperate to have her “well trained” so she can go in your and have it be super easy.
It’s putting too much pressure on a tiny baby- Mabel will act like a NORMAL baby and wake up/sleep when she pleases, but carrie will set all these expectations and routines and just naturally become annoyed at Mabel when she doesn’t do as Carrie hopes. Having unrealistic expectations will lead to Carrie being more frustrated and angry AT Mabel than a parent who is just letting the baby BE a baby. Way too young to expect a consistent routine. It can happen with some babies, but not by force

Reactions: 23
I grew up with cats and sure, they brought stuff in (mostly dead 😬 ) but it wasn't a weekly occurrences like it seems to be in their household. Every cat is different but she just seems so nonchalant about it. Seems like Edgar is allowed to come and go as he pleases, which is fine if it works, but if I was Carrie I'd be paranoid he'd come back in the middle of the night and drop a mouse in Mabels bed 😂

Reactions: 17
The poor actor who plays Burr, looks like he’s been kidnapped by Joel! Plus, it takes him seconds to start touching and rubbing his face, such a grubster. Also, why is he using a watch as a timer? I know that’s not a big thing, but surely he could have set the timer on the iPad?? I also couldn’t help notice that Joel’s legs are wider than Simon’s head.
How long do we think his new “series” will last, considering the majority of the cast don’t seem to be joel fans…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And she is really obsessed with how Mabel is sleeping, it's so weird and unhealthy
I think it’s because she doesn’t do anything else in the meantime. She watches Mabel all day and waits for her to wake up. Most other mums/parents with a three months old do other stuff, like cook, tidy, take care of themselves (or their other kids!) etc. Carrie has never done any of those things before becoming a mother, so she’s not going to do them now. So watching movies and scrolling social media it is. This will go on until her tour rehearsals start.

My grandma has had cats that roam outside for most of my life and never had mice in her house. The only time I’ve ever shared a house with mice was when I was a student and that was because we did a crap job of keeping our house clean. Maybe do something about it Carrie (she won’t because pest control and mouse traps won’t be #gifted).

Carrie, please stop expecting Mabel to behave like an adult she is a tiny baby. Why is she just assuming that her baby will behave perfectly for her tour? She really just had a baby and expected nothing to change about her life? What an idiot.

Reactions: 12
And so it begins….Carrie why are surprised Moonbeam hates her travel cot and won’t sleep properly in it? Good-luck this is litterally the rest of your life. Your child owes you nothing especially not behaving as you “need” her to….its YOU who need to attend her needs, forever and always….you are her mother Jesus Christ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.