Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdearyme1029

Disregarding the absolutely redundant Shrek/Magic Mike argument (you cannot compare box office success of films for entirely different audiences to make a point)

Carrie forgets we know her dating history (nobody's fault but her own) so we *know* John isn't her type. Has never been her type. Her previous boyfriends don't all look the same, I get that - but none of them look like John.
I feel mean saying it, but if Carrie had taken better care of herself and looked more like her old self, Joel would still be left on read. He is a living version of one of her big ugly coats- something she uses to cover up her insecurities. I don't WANT to wear nice clothes because I'm very insecure about my weight gain over the years quirky and not like other girls! I don't WANT a man I find genuinely attractive because I cannot get one and guess what, I fancied this guy for years even while I was dating other guys!! Take me back THAT oli!

Reactions: 30

Hurrem

VIP Member
Now we know that Carrie just prefers for people to come to her rather than going to anyone else’s place.
I’ll have to say I never understood how quickly Carrie was willing to move in with her partners, to me she did that fairly quickly even before John (with him it was just insane since it was after the first date).
I love living with my partner (first time doing that in a relationship) but I cherish the memory of the first couple of years when we lived apart: the excitement at getting ready to go on a date with him, or preparing my bag to go spend the weekend at his place or getting my room ready to have him come over and planning what we would cook together.
I don’t know why someone wants to rush things when beginnings are so magical. It’s like she wants to live the old married life with every one of her partners. I can see why someone like Oliver would have felt suffocated. It probably suits John because he is as boring and lazy as she is.

• Heart

ohdearyme1029

It’s amazing that she’s went from sharing a stage with legends like Patti LuPone singing in the anniversary show of one of the most successful and celebrated musicals ever …..

View attachment 2940003

….. to sharing a stage in a regional panto with a dinosaur puppet named after the man whose musical flopped while she originated the lead role ….

View attachment 2940019
I still can't believe how different she looks. Her long blonde hair really was lovely.i genuinely think she'd look a lot younger if she went back to it- the orange colour is not flattering on her complexion and it also looks so clearly dyed and crispy.

Her hairstylist is a hack who doesn't know how to style curly hair and doesn't know how to colour hair well. It genuinely looks like she prays her head with those costume hair colour cans you use on Halloween. Same crispiness, same lack of dimension etc. Her long undyed hair was probably fine for the stylist back then because it would have just been lots of little trims and hair that long is quite forgiving. As soon as he started doing her bobs, you could tell he had no idea what he was doing.

PiefaceG

VIP Member

We knew you feel this way Carrie, no need to remind us. 😂😂😂😂
I’m gonna keep this brief and say that this mentality starts a vicious cycle where you keep buying the bigger size, instead of questioning your eating habits and lifestyle. So I personally don’t think it’s a good message to share.

Also I wish she also dressed Mabel in summer clothes and not just herself.
How about normalise not saying you're a size 12-14 when you're asked. At some point "sizing up" is just your new size babe.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Of course the rich nepo sibling’s advice is just to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe if your clothes no longer fit 🙄

earlgrey

VIP Member
Sorry but her making a fuss of taking her portable, potato mode newborn to the doctor without Joel is pathetic. If she can’t handle running an errand or even taking her for a walk alone, what is she playing at jumping into parenthood without a thought?

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I was the donkey in my primary schools Key Stage 2 nativity play for two nights. I am selling £65 non refundable tickets for a zoom call to teach you to become a STAR ⭐
I appear to have had a admin problem on the sign up form since noone has booked tickets yet!!!!!!!! Our digital team (my mum and 3 of my 427 friends) assured me this has now been fixed !!!!!! 🤪 can't wait for our first digital workshop!!!!!!!!! Great offer tickets available for an additional £29 if you also wish to have the option to activate your microphone during Q&A sessions!!!!!!

• Haha

ohdearyme1029

Judging by the stories she’s shared, it’s the usual super fans who are going to these things. I recognise most of their names just from things on here. These girls are not there because Carrie is apparently some sort of west end superstar that you could learn anything from- they are just paying to see their parasocial bestie.

Guys, if any of you are reading here, i GUARANTEE joely and Karen are bitching and laughing about you all. Particularly if you aren’t good singers. They are bitchy, luvvie fake people- they want your money. That is all. They aren’t your friends.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
If they left the house every day it would be all over Instagram from both of them. They both document non-events so see no reason why this wouldn’t be the same.

Reactions: 29

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Logistically, with a baby, it doesn't seem very well thought out. But I think she was desperate to take any role she was offered to avoid falling into irrelevancy (some would argue she already has though....)

madamtoffee

I spent a week alone in hospital with my son when his appendix burst, guess what Gary you deal with it. Stop being so useless. My husband had to work to earn money, the thing you don't seem to understand.

If you can't take your baby out alone you should not have had one, as that is a basic parenting thing.

I can't believe that baby is in such a thick baby grow no wonder it has a rash, it is so hot and humid at the moment in the UK.

GARY YOU ARE OVERHEATING YOUR BABY

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
Anyone else think the otter was a turd? Just me? 💩🛁

Shame on any company gifting her anything. I’m uninfluenced by anything associated with her 🫠

View attachment 2951543
Jesus Christ Carrie it’s a bath thermometer it’s hardly going to break the bank to buy one yourself.

She’s pissing me off so much with the amount of gifted shit she’s got. My husband and I had a mega JL shop for Baby Parsley and for the small but essential items I just checked Vinted religiously but just because her brother wrote a few bangers (Five Colours in Her Hair is a bop) she gets free shit. Gonna go complain to my sibling and ask why they didn’t do something to get famous so I could get gifted free shit and be obnoxious online as a career.

(Sorry I am very tired so grumpier about this than I probably normally would be).

• Haha

AaronPurrSir

Going out with your newborn baby by yourself for the first time *is* daunting. You’re suddenly so hyper aware of how dangerous the world is, you’re feeling vulnerable and probably still weak and sore after the birth, and it absolutely is quite an anxiety inducing milestone.

But most new mums go through this in the first week or two. Standard paternity leave in the UK is only 2 weeks, so by 4-6 weeks most mums are fairly experienced in taking their babies out by themselves and are well and truly over that initial anxiety.

Maybelline is 3 months old! HOW on earth has Carrie never been out with her by herself yet?! It’s actually concerning and a real indication of severe post natal anxiety. Or, as it’s Carrie, it could simply be laziness.