Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"West End favourite Carrie Hope Fletcher" umm in what world?!
oh wow so that abomination really is the official artwork?

From WOS. She's gonna be knackered, I think I count 30 venues so at least 30 weeks on the road. Poor Moonshine if she's either being dragged round all these, or abandoned to Debbie for the duration.

Calamity Jane is set to open at Aylesbury’s Waterside Theatre on 14 January 2025, before visiting Manchester Opera House, Southend Cliffs Pavilion, Sunderland Empire, New Victoria Woking, Leeds Grand Theatre, Wales Millennium Centre, Birmingham Hippodrome, Nottingham Theatre Royal, Brighton Theatre Royal, Norwich Theatre Royal, Edinburgh Festival Theatre, Liverpool Empire, York Grand Theatre, New Wimbledon Theatre, Canterbury Marlowe, Southampton Mayflower, Sheffield Lyceum, Stoke Regent Theatre, Blackpool Opera House, Glasgow Kings, Curve Leicester, Plymouth Theatre Royal, Milton Keynes Theatre, Truro Hall For Cornwall, Dublin Bord Gais, Llandudno Venue Cymru, Bradford Alhambra, Wolverhampton Grand and Bromley Churchill Theatre.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why did they keep her awful clown hair? Calamity Jane is blond, no?
Plus the audience is going to have to surrender their disbelief for her ‘glow up’ in the middle because Jesus …

Reactions: 19
oh I guess this awful looking video was part of the photoshoot the other week. Where are the songs, the comedy?

• Sick
  • Haha
so our “west end queen” can’t even book anymore jobs in the west end 🥴
Whoever takes photo for Carrie has really got it in for her haven’t they?

Surely she’s not taking Mushroom on a tour across the UK for a second time?

I just can’t take this seriously 🤣 the video especially. Looks like a spoof for Comic Relief or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So loads of the ATG venue tweets and other theatre news tweets about it are linking to her twatter account, the one that she stormed off from during the parody incidents, only to still be met with that "I no longer run my twitter" slide.

I mean did the production not think to get the "amazing" agent to stick the teaser trailer up or the tour dates on a pinned post at the top of her account at 09:30 this morning ready for the launch? Talk about missing the shot.

What a calamity.

I think the publicity for this tour is already at Beggars' Call heights depths!

edit: ah she's now retweeted the WOS tweet about it. Hi Carrie!!!

Reactions: 14
1000012530.jpg

Joel's mummy is working 🥹 he's not mentioned if he's #proud about about it yet though 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What's with the weird scowl in the promo photo and trailer? I know, I know, Carrie can't act for tit but how did marketing look at the material and think, "Yeah, let's portray Calamity Jane as a moustache twirling melodrama villain"?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.