Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie enters stage right

*stomp stomp stomp*

Parks then Barks 'whipcrackaway whipcrackaway'

*stomp stomp stomp'

(Ensemble dance around her)

'Whipcrackaway whipcrackaway'

Calamity is happy (gives the face)
Calamity is annoyed (gives the face)
Calamity is sad (gives the face)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus bleeping Christ. What a miscast. Carrie doesn’t have the skills or the voice for Calamity Jane who will inevitably be a posh English twit
Just thinking of her parked there like giant lemon shout-singing The Deadwood Stage in an inexcusably bad accent while everyone else puts in 110% to make the show look good... We've been here before, more than once.

Reactions: 19
👀 we're not the only ones thinking it's miscast. Not sure what the producers are thinking.

1717017172355.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Carrie attempting that accent might get my arse in a seat. Hilarious 😂. She can’t act and her voice isn’t good for this part at all! Who fucked up this decision?

just blew in from the windy city will be destroyed 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s always the same thing, commenting on her looks is fine if it’s positive so it’s been fine for years and will be when it comes from her idiotic and blind fans. God forbid anyone told her the truth, it’s easier to live in denial.

I’m sorry if this offends anyone, but if I were eating by body weight in #gifteddonuts and was doubling in size after a breakup, I’d want the people in my life to tell me to get a grip and stop letting myself go and offer their help. The wake up call would be extremely beneficial to me. I wouldn’t want them to compliment my personality and never comment on my looks just to pretend the elephant in the room isn’t there.
In the ‘old days’
She has a ‘great personality’ was not a compliment.
It meant she was as plain as a doorknob but made up for it with the lolz

Reactions: 3
Blimey... since she moved Joel in it's been one Carrielamity after another! 🥴

• Haha
Just caught up on the Calamity Jane shizz.
I guess Carrie will give a whole new meaning to the lyric ‘Dead Wood Stage’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t people usually start off doing uk tours, in the hope of it leading to a west end job? What the betting Carrie is only doing the shows local to her. As, forget maybelline, big boy hottie husband, doesn’t do well without her…

• Haha
IMG_8350.jpeg

just saw this on RevealMoi and made me think of Carrie, can’t imagine she smells nice being glued to that couch and locked in her house all day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you ever feel shivery, as though you were getting a bit of a dose, and you just can't warm up.
So you pile on layers, including your dressing gown. Except you're in the comfort of your own home, not out in public. 🤣
Literally me as of late - it's cold af in Sydney at the moment and I am on my period - my fiancé knows what he signed up for, he can deal with it - hahaha

Reactions: 1
Is your IG anything like your Tattle username?

I wonder if she searches IG for Tattle users and blocks them!
I also think she blocks people who like comments she doesn't like. I liked the "gonna tell my kids this was Hagrid" wedding dress comment and got blocked. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.