Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s already addressed the pelaton, she really is subscribed to this thread huh
She is completely addicted to her damn phone. It would be the best thing in the world for her mental health if she put it down and went outside.

Reactions: 21
In a quite frankly unbelievable coincidence, somebody did a Disney ride on the peloton this morning! Glad to have been of service. I’d like to recommend Sam’s Halloween special Disney Villains ride if you’re after more suggestions, I managed to PB on it even though I was also singing along.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Incredible. I love that this is becoming a vehicle to help improve their lives. Someone post some Disney breakfast recipes so Joel can expand his skillset beyond dry toastie chucked onto a dirty Disney kids plate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m really confused. Why is AllThingsMontague posting #honeymoontague? Is this post from way back when or are they in Disney again?

Reactions: 13
I’m really confused. Why is AllThingsMontague posting #honeymoontague? Is this post from way back when or are they in Disney again?
I wondered this too, it looks like their trip before Mongoose was born and stuff that’s been posted before 🤔

Reactions: 6
It's Joel, tagging AllThingsMontague. I don't know if that's better or worse, but yeah, he's randomly posting Day 3 of the #honeymoontague for no reason at all
Probably missing the times when he got all of Carrie’s attention and resents the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’ve a trip coming up and they’re sure as hell not going to be paying for it themselves

• Angry
Reactions: 11
If that is true, I honestly can’t think what the companies paying them to go are getting from it.
The way they carry on, I wouldn’t want to share Disney air with either of them.
Consider me not influenced.

Reactions: 15
Robert Sherman has died. I’m surprised Caz hasn’t mentioned this yet and how privileged she was to know him while in Mary Poppins…

Reactions: 12
Robert Sherman has died. I’m surprised Caz hasn’t mentioned this yet and how privileged she was to know him while in Mary Poppins…
Do you mean Richard Sherman? Because Robert Sherman died back in 2012 and I vague remember she mentioned it back then. I'm not sure if she got to meet Richard but I'm sure she can twist it somehow since she met his brother.

Reactions: 6
Do you mean Richard Sherman? Because Robert Sherman died back in 2012 and I vague remember she mentioned it back then. I'm not sure if she got to meet Richard but I'm sure she can twist it somehow since she met his brother.
Yeah it's Richard that has died

I couldn't help but think, upon hearing the news, how Carrie will make this all about her. Incoming "tribute" in 3...2...1...

Reactions: 11
She's definitely mentioned (and no doubt magnified) her association with one of the Sherman brothers in the last few years, I just can't remember the specific occasion, but I think it would have been harking back to updated songs for Chitty.

Don't worry though, she will remind us soon enough, Joel will probably come up with a picture too, best buds all of them. :rolleyes:

Note to Carrie when you read here and then go off to prepare your tribute ... it's FAR more gracious and classy to put something like "Richard Sherman was amazing, a serious talent, he did so much for musicals" (i.e. make it about HIM) than "I worked with Richard and he was great for ME" (i.e. make it about YOU). Bet she does the latter!!!!!

Reactions: 19
if she doesn’t have a photo of herself with him, she won’t bother

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.