Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When YOUR WIFE!!!! manages to not make it all herself, but you missed that memo 🤦‍♀️

Also, all the exclamation marks make him look the opposite of sad.
That is so gross. Anything to make the slimmest of connections to a legend. Beyond ick.
Carrie meanwhile has reposted that post and couple of others about Sherman.
Then you go to the comments of that post.
Complete with the now obligatory EXCLAMATION POINTS she gives us this.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
When YOUR WIFE!!!! manages to not make it all herself, but you missed that memo 🤦‍♀️

Yes, Joel, her unique features of being brown eyed and blonde really made her stand out to me 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah now I get why she was able to not make her own post about herself, she knew Joe would do it 😂 well played, Carrie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Tips for a writer (or Carrie): Read back what you’ve written to see if the grammar fits the intention of the sentence.
For example:-
Let’s eat Grandma! -vs- Let’s eat, Grandma!
Or, in this case.
‘What a time this was! So sad they’re gone now! Making music in regions beyond!’ (Hurrah! I’m so happy! Good riddance!)
-vs-
‘What a time this was. So sad they’re gone now, making music in regions beyond.’ (Still high level cringe, but a little more poignant.)

Reactions: 22
It's like she read on here, tried with all her might to prove us wrong and posted a normal Instagram story. But then she just couldn't help herself, couldn't she? I wish someone would take her phone and the internet away from her for a fee weeks, just to see if she will turn into more of a tolerable person again

Reactions: 18

Wow. Someone died. Read the room. This post is disgusting. It reads like "rip ....so anyway"

Literally duck off Joel

Reactions: 31
I can't be the only one who has to take a break from this thread every now and then when Joel's photo is uploaded 🤢

And whenever I come back, these 2 absolute begs are doing something worse than last time I checked. Pure embarrassment and desperation from Joel as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nice Haunted Mansion reference there Carrie taken from Madame Leota's gravestone at the attraction. 'Madame Leota, missed by all, in regions beyond now, but having a ball.'
Ok but what does that have to do with Sherman? It’s not like he had anything to do with the music or script for The Haunted Mansion.
That quote makes it sound even more disrespectful.
Was Carrie high when she wrote that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok but what does that have to do with Sherman? It’s not like he had anything to do with the music or script for The Haunted Mansion.
The Montagues: Gross in every universe

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She probably just used it as she thought it would be quirky.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I wonder what Carrie thinks about North West's Simba performance? 🤔 It’s a really striking example of nepotism, especially as North is clearly not a talented singer or dancer.

I know Carrie genuinely can sing BUT she's not particularly any better than her contemporaries, if anything she's probably worse because of all the damage she's done to her voice over the years (especially during Heathers). As has been mentioned thousands of times on here, it's her relationship with Tom that's given her a huge leg up in terms of getting noticed and 'in the room' to begin with. It automatically made people pay attention to her Youtube channel, way more so than if she had just been some random girl making videos.

I would love to know if she can see how frustrating it must be for the genuinely talented performers who worked their socks off but weren't chosen because Kim K isn't their mum. And if Carrie can see the injustice in that, does it not make her consider how being a nepo-sib has massively helped her own career?

Feel free to answer in a ranty q&a Caz.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.