Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she doesn’t have a photo of herself with him, she won’t bother
It will be a text post with “I“ and ”me”

I’ll help you be less self absorbed Carrie

“Very sad to hear about the passing of Richard. He was an incredibly talented man who did so much for musicals” and then if you just HAVE to insert yourself in because you can’t resist “It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with him”

there’s no me’s or i’s so she won’t post it

Reactions: 16
They were best friends but she can’t go to the funeral, obviously because babybel needs her around and not because nobody remotely close to him knows who she is.

pending lots of I and Me statements.

Reactions: 15
I meant Richard. It was late. My bad. 🙈
😂 no worries. Definitely will be interesting to see how she spins this. I don't know if Richard ever came over for when Mary Poppins open on stage in the west end in 2004. I definitely know there is one picture of all of the jemimas and jeremys at the time with Robert Sherman as I think Carrie has shared it multiple times including when he died.

And I want to say her/her family kept in touch with Robert from that time. But don't recall that she has much of a connection with Richard Sherman apart from appearing in Mary Poppins.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she's fecked off that "best friend" Scott seems to be having a good time on holiday in Italy with (gasp!) different people, while she's stuck at home with Mini Babybel to look after. Every. Single. Day.

Or maybe she doesn't care since it's not disney, it doesn't count as a holiday.

Reactions: 14
Mary Poppins, these are the photos I can find through a Google search. She definitely "knew" Robert sherman but don't think she would've known Richard as well.
The third one down on the right 🤣
---
Will this be Mabel in the future at one of Joel's shows

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Mary Poppins, these are the photos I can find through a Google search. She definitely "knew" Robert sherman but don't think she would've known Richard as well.
Ah…. ‘Met’ not ‘knew’ then.
It’s not unusual for writers of shows to pose with cast members for publicity.
Doesn’t mean they’re family friends.

Reactions: 3
She's definitely mentioned (and no doubt magnified) her association with one of the Sherman brothers in the last few years, I just can't remember the specific occasion, but I think it would have been harking back to updated songs for Chitty.

Don't worry though, she will remind us soon enough, Joel will probably come up with a picture too, best buds all of them. :rolleyes:

Note to Carrie when you read here and then go off to prepare your tribute ... it's FAR more gracious and classy to put something like "Richard Sherman was amazing, a serious talent, he did so much for musicals" (i.e. make it about HIM) than "I worked with Richard and he was great for ME" (i.e. make it about YOU). Bet she does the latter!!!!!
If she wants to (not so) humble brag, she just needs to say she had the privilege to work with him at the end.

Reactions: 7
It will be a text post with “I“ and ”me”

I’ll help you be less self absorbed Carrie

“Very sad to hear about the passing of Richard. He was an incredibly talented man who did so much for musicals” and then if you just HAVE to insert yourself in because you can’t resist “It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with him”

there’s no me’s or i’s so she won’t post it
She listened to you and even copied some of your wording 😁👍🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
IMG_3565.jpeg

She didn’t pose anything (that I can remember) when Lando got his first win but she does for Charles?? Girl, stay in your own lane

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2958388
She didn’t pose anything (that I can remember) when Lando got his first win but she does for Charles?? Girl, stay in your own lane
0087f8c60a54418cebfa0883743c8928.gif

She sure is one of the guys. She is just so cool.

Part of me thinks that she once tried to contact Lando via insta or something––as queen of the West End and British MT superstar, needless to say––and got, to her own shock and surprise, no response whatsoever. Can't explain the odd switch to Charles otherwise.

Although, of course, our favourite Prince of Monaco is somehow slightly reminiscent of Oli O. and her old taste in men.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.