Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have kids, but it is okay to put them down whilst they're still awake, isn't it?
it is but in the case of my child he then thrashes his arms & legs around til he decides he’s hungry again and the cycle continues so i do see why carrie shared this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went back and watched the video of Joel chewing his coffee whilst waiting for Carrie to get back after she fled when he proposed, mainly because I'm bored at work, and I want to feel better about myself.

His acting, like he himself, is terrible and the fact he got angry at her plane being delayed - like, did you not check that BEFORE you left?

But then again, that's just me expecting too much from the man who got scammed on Instagram for a blue tick.
duck me, sometimes I forget how much of an ugger he actually is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mabelarch has only made it from being superglued on Carrie’s lap to the playmat because it was #gifted of course 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think the otter was a turd? Just me? 💩🛁

Shame on any company gifting her anything. I’m uninfluenced by anything associated with her 🫠

IMG_3261.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well that will be the only time for Magnum on that mat, now that post is done and Carrie has shown us that she got something for free

Reactions: 16
IMG_4988.jpeg

I can bet this is the first tummy time for Mabel and it wouldn’t have happened without a freebie. Pathetic parenting 🤢

Reactions: 23
I’d have a lot more respect for these companies if they #gifted to women’s shelters or maybe local communities or something rather than millionaires nepo siblings.
If it’s press they want, they’d get much better press over a charity saying “X company donated 10 mats to mothers on low income”

Reactions: 39
Anyone else think the otter was a turd? Just me? 💩🛁

Shame on any company gifting her anything. I’m uninfluenced by anything associated with her 🫠

View attachment 2951543
Jesus Christ Carrie it’s a bath thermometer it’s hardly going to break the bank to buy one yourself.

She’s pissing me off so much with the amount of gifted tit she’s got. My husband and I had a mega JL shop for Baby Parsley and for the small but essential items I just checked Vinted religiously but just because her brother wrote a few bangers (Five Colours in Her Hair is a bop) she gets free tit. Gonna go complain to my sibling and ask why they didn’t do something to get famous so I could get gifted free tit and be obnoxious online as a career.

(Sorry I am very tired so grumpier about this than I probably normally would be).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ Carrie it’s a bath thermometer it’s hardly going to break the bank to buy one yourself.

She’s pissing me off so much with the amount of gifted tit she’s got. My husband and I had a mega JL shop for Baby Parsley and for the small but essential items I just checked Vinted religiously but just because her brother wrote a few bangers (Five Colours in Her Hair is a bop) she gets free tit. Gonna go complain to my sibling and ask why they didn’t do something to get famous so I could get gifted free tit and be obnoxious online as a career.

(Sorry I am very tired so grumpier about this than I probably normally would be).
It honestly disgusts me when companies gift things to celebs or influencers. It influences me to not buy the product, Because those witches can afford it! They dont need it gifted!

Reactions: 26
I’d have a lot more respect for these companies if they #gifted to women’s shelters or maybe local communities or something rather than millionaires nepo siblings.
If it’s press they want, they’d get much better press over a charity saying “X company donated 10 mats to mothers on low income”
Yeah, sadly they’re never gonna do that.
Low income mums aren’t the ‘aspirational brand’ most companies are aiming for.
Why they pick people like Carrie though I have no idea. She has a shed load of cash (had some people’s idea of a dream job) and she’s still not aspirational.

Reactions: 22
IF I was famous and gifted stuff, I’d ask the big companies to gift the exact same to a charity, and I’d give my stuff away.
There’s an “influencer” called Emma Stephenson who has a baby girl. She constantly gives her gifted stuff away. She also sells her clothes on vinted, but posts them to people who need it. So they “buy” the bundles, but she sells for £1, and send them £5 in with the bundle for the postage and £1.
Can you imagine crabbie doing that? She wouldn’t be organised enough, and I just imagine her having piles of clothes around, that she’s washed, but then never bothers to put away, so she just uses the like each time clothes are needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I used to check these threads daily but ever since she squeezed out Moonbeam everything Carrie does is such a snooze fest 😴

Reactions: 26
IF I was famous and gifted stuff, I’d ask the big companies to gift the exact same to a charity, and I’d give my stuff away.
There’s an “influencer” called Emma Stephenson who has a baby girl. She constantly gives her gifted stuff away. She also sells her clothes on vinted, but posts them to people who need it. So they “buy” the bundles, but she sells for £1, and send them £5 in with the bundle for the postage and £1.
Can you imagine crabbie doing that? She wouldn’t be organised enough, and I just imagine her having piles of clothes around, that she’s washed, but then never bothers to put away, so she just uses the like each time clothes are needed!
She barely can be arsed to reply to fan letters with gifts!

Reactions: 12
It absolutely disgusts me how much stuff Carrie is #gifted and how brazenly she begs for things. She is one of the most shameless, greediest, laziest people I've ever seen.

Cannot believe I once thought she was even worth following. The only time she was ever any good was her early run in Les Mis as Eponine, I feel since then she has coasted on everything and lost whatever talent she had through not putting in effort like almost every other peformer does.

Don't get me started on the content she's churned out since getting pregnant and birthing "the creature"... poor Mabel. That kid is going to be just like her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.