Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…I’m not a parent, but ‘small baby being comforted by physical contact from primary caregiver’ is absolutely how it works and not something to be surprised by, correct? Good lord. 😬
And this is why Carrie will never ever join a parent/babies group, because then she’d have confirmation that nothing she does is special and her baby, while obviously wonderful to her and whatshisface, is perfectly average. She can’t have that though, so she’ll keep sharing these things on social media where she gets praise and admiration from her Hatefuls.

Reactions: 36
And this is why Carrie will never ever join a parent/babies group, because then she’d have confirmation that nothing she does is special and her baby, while obviously wonderful to her and whatshisface, is perfectly average. She can’t have that though, so she’ll keep sharing these things on social media where she gets praise and admiration from her Hatefuls.
I do like to imagine her though, giving a screechy rendition of the wheels on the bus, or similar, as everyone else in the room, including the babies, cover their ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s shared that cringy ‘Keep being the most’ TikTok to Instagram. I think someone is desperate to go viral.

All I hear is ‘keep being loud, obnoxious and insufferable whilst while wearing ugly jumpers and acting like a twit .’ View attachment 2948547
This popped up on my feed and I was like...thank u, next
---
She was like this with Edgar too, she thought his behavior was so special and unique to her but he was literally just being a cat

This popped up on my feed and I was like...thank u, next
---

She was like this with Edgar too, she thought his behavior was so special and unique to her but he was literally just being a cat
She also used to manhandle Edgar in the same slightly unfortunate way she does with her daughter. She might be slightly more gentle with Marble Arch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s shared that cringy ‘Keep being the most’ TikTok to Instagram. I think someone is desperate to go viral.

All I hear is ‘keep being loud, obnoxious and insufferable whilst while wearing ugly jumpers and acting like a twit .’ View attachment 2948547
She alluded at the time of the break up™️ that Oli thought she was ‘too much’
How can we forget the dar ‘when you’re too much, but your ex settles for much less’ posts around that time.
No Carrie. You ARE too much and WERE too much.
You say people only see a fraction of you online and don’t ‘know’ you. What you post is enough for me to glean ALL I need to know.

Reactions: 33
You say people only see a fraction of you online and don’t ‘know’ you. What you post is enough for me to glean ALL I need to know.
Especially because people share the best version of themselves on social media. Can’t imagine what a nightmare she is in person and living with her when her social media persona is unbearable. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
…I’m not a parent, but ‘small baby being comforted by physical contact from primary caregiver’ is absolutely how it works and not something to be surprised by, correct? Good lord. 😬
Very much this! My 1.5 year old nephew will usually go to mummy/daddy/nanny if they need comforting. My 3 year old nephew will happily go to his parents, my parents or me for a hug/comfort if he needs it. Definitely not a special baby as Carrie seems to think.

Reactions: 13
Is this because we said she didn’t know how to use a car seat ?
I am a bit skeptical of how much we can say she posts stuff primarily aimed at stuff said on here, but I can see this. I also mentioned recently that we haven't seen her go into the garden for a LONG time and then, bam, tiktok filmed in the garden! Might be coincidence, but it's funnier to imagine it's not

Reactions: 13
For next time Carrie catches up on Tattle, I found the perfect Fathers’ Day card for her to get Joel from Mabel!

IMG_3544.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She alluded at the time of the break up™️ that Oli thought she was ‘too much’
How can we forget the dar ‘when you’re too much, but your ex settles for much less’ posts around that time.
No Carrie. You ARE too much and WERE too much.
She’s too much online, imagine living with her. Now that would be too much.

Reactions: 10
I don't have kids, but it is okay to put them down whilst they're still awake, isn't it?
You can put them down when they’re awake but babies they don’t really know that being put in a cot = sleepy time so yeah they may eventually kick around and tire themselves out and sleep but that can take ages or if they’re my 6 week old just chill staring in the direction of a light source. So yeah a lot of the time you have to get babies to sleep - milk comas can work, otherwise there are other soothing methods (for Baby Parsley it’s walking round the house carrying him so he gets rocked by the motion, patting his back in a heartbeat rhythm, and going “shhhhh”. Yes I feel like an utter nutter but it works). If they don’t sleep they get overtired and really scream at you and obviously that then makes it harder to get babies to sleep and then you don’t sleep because you’re trying to calm them down enough to be able to get them to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I went back and watched the video of Joel chewing his coffee whilst waiting for Carrie to get back after she fled when he proposed, mainly because I'm bored at work, and I want to feel better about myself.

His acting, like he himself, is terrible and the fact he got angry at her plane being delayed - like, did you not check that BEFORE you left?

But then again, that's just me expecting too much from the man who got scammed on Instagram for a blue tick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.