Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the rich nepo sibling’s advice is just to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe if your clothes no longer fit 🙄

Reactions: 30
I think the real reason for the clothes video is that she’s lost weight after giving birth and wants to show the world how she looks now. That’s why the witchy dresses have gone and she’s suddenly in jeans and shorts and all body positive again.

Reactions: 50
I don't care if Carrie slims down or balloons up
I don't care if she is trying to preach body positivity or neutrality

Her personality remains the same regardless... insufferable

Reactions: 36
She should take her own advice and buy new clothes.

not because she’s overweight but because her clothes are ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her body positivity is stuck in 2014 like her content. Yes we get it, labels are different in every shop. tell us something we don’t know.

fully expecting her to post “Whoever said nothing tastes as good as skinny feels never had a bacon roll!” Hehe #lovefood #foodie #greggspleasesponsorme

I swear she posted about a beach body is a body on a beach literally years ago. When she was slightly less smug and insufferable
she literally referenced that Kate moss quite in a video years ago, saying she’d obviously never had cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the real reason for the clothes video is that she’s lost weight after giving birth and wants to show the world how she looks now. That’s why the witchy dresses have gone and she’s suddenly in jeans and shorts and all body positive again.
This was exactly what i was thinking. It’s such a beg for compliments.

Reactions: 20
Spot on! It’s a little hard to tell but I think she might be skinnier than just before pregnancy? Maybe she’s one of the lucky ones who lose weight whilST breastfeeding.

Reactions: 17
What a weird thing for Joel to share and encourage.. this gave me the creeps
He probably didn’t even look at it or read it properly- he just reposts EVERYTHING he gets tagged in 🤭 Remember the time someone had posted negatively about Hamilton, (I think it was to do with accessibility?) and he still reposted it. I think he only took it down as it was mentioned on here (Hi Joel 👋🏻)

I also think this is Joel’s dream, to have people be obsessed over him the way he and others are, over Carrie. It’s almost like, by sharing this, he hopes someone will do similar for him?
Neither of them seem to see the potential danger in people like this, they seem to encourage it. Then complain too, like when Joel complained about being manhandled at the stage door, yet he loves the fact people wait to see him (although I’m pretty sure it’s not HIM they’re waiting for ) and he even was signing the Cinderella programmes and posing with carries fans at the early stages of their relationship- although he had moved in, and Joel was probably planning his treasure hunt proposal, at that point!

Just to add, I’m not suggesting that people who are open about doing stage door, deserve to be manhandled. Far from it! No one should be treated that way

Reactions: 17
The hair colour when she is in the sun is even worse than ever isn't it? It literally glows like nuclear waste.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She’s shared that cringy ‘Keep being the most’ TikTok to Instagram. I think someone is desperate to go viral.

All I hear is ‘keep being loud, obnoxious and insufferable whilst while wearing ugly jumpers and acting like a twit .’
IMG_5337.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s shared that cringy ‘Keep being the most’ TikTok to Instagram. I think someone is desperate to go viral.

All I hear is ‘keep being loud, obnoxious and insufferable whilst while wearing ugly jumpers and acting like a twit .’ View attachment 2948547
haha right 😅 it’s like… yes, we do want less. You’re giving us a headache

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure if you replaced your hand with a soft toy, blanket, or god forbid, her dad’s hand, she’d also fall asleep. I get it that having a baby and all the firsts are so cute and emotional, but only to YOU.
She shares waaayy too much about muffin, so not showing her face, isn’t stopping people knowing who she is!
It’s like she’s forgotten that being a “mumma” isn’t the only thing she’s ever done. If you think about it, she now just posts muffins feet, dated body positivity bits and the odd promo for beggars belief.
IF she does bring mirabelle on tour, without a doubt, one or more of her fans, will snap a photo of boob shark and her face will be revealed! The only way to stop that happening, is if she does an MJ and covers her face, or not actually leave the theatre, apart from to go to and from transport.
Why am I now imagining Joel dangling baby Mabel out of a hotel window to a flock of Lucy and Yak below…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.