Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

We knew you feel this way Carrie, no need to remind us. 😂😂😂😂
I’m gonna keep this brief and say that this mentality starts a vicious cycle where you keep buying the bigger size, instead of questioning your eating habits and lifestyle. So I personally don’t think it’s a good message to share.

Also I wish she also dressed Mabel in summer clothes and not just herself.
How about normalise not saying you're a size 12-14 when you're asked. At some point "sizing up" is just your new size babe.

Reactions: 30
I'm glad I haven't ever had an issue with the NHS, whenever I've or my family have had anything serious, we've always been well looked after. And would much rather have the NHS than something like the US system where you have to worry about whether your insurance will be taken and whether you are going to get into thousands or hundreds of thousands of pounds in debt.

Anyway back to Carrie...

No thanks to the Mr Whippy ice cream. Give me proper Italian gelato (and the UK equivalent!) Any day!
I am always fascinated by her hair 😂 In the photo, it looks like her hair is trying to escape from her head. Her face is 90% forehead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing about what she was wearing is nice, not even quirky nice! The clash of orange is awful. Then there’s John, looking like he looks for sports tops at a charity shop, to look retro. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him dress well either.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never been blown away by any of the performances I’ve seen. I think she has an ok voice, nothing special and it’s very shouty- much like her speaking voice. Granted life not seen her live, but I don’t think I could sit through a show with her in.
I wonder if Joel was at the WE Flea Market on Saturday, as I’m sure Hamilton usually have a stall? That would mean Carrie would go with muffin, and the amount of Superfans that would take photos of boob shark and share, is probably a terrifying thought!
Im also pretty sure that the majority of the cast, would find it too much, having to spend all that time with Joel… Shan Ako seemed to be his only friend (she seems like a really lovely person) and shes leaving very soon, so I wonder who he’ll befriend now? I’ve seen him mention Lem Knights who’s still staying in the show, so I wonder how many times Joel will ask him to do some cringy TikTok dance…
My music teacher always said "it's 10% talent and 90% work"
So i guess Cazza has the 10% but puts in maybe... 10% work? Idk sheer talent alone is (in her case) not enough

Reactions: 9
I’m actually quite gobsmacked that she would try to claim she’s a 12-14 and simultaneously claim to be body positive and “it’s okay to gain weight”.

There is not a soul who would believe she’s a 12-14. What planet is she on? It’s genuinely bewildering.

Reactions: 27
I’m actually quite gobsmacked that she would try to claim she’s a 12-14 and simultaneously claim to be body positive and “it’s okay to gain weight”.

There is not a soul who would believe she’s a 12-14. What planet is she on? It’s genuinely bewildering.
Primark Disney Holiday Haul ♥ Carrie Hope Fletcher (youtube.com)

Carrie says she's a 12-14 here, and "sized up" for PJ's. This was six years ago. There's no way she's the same now as she was here.

Please, make it make sense. It's perfectly fine to admit that your size has changed, and yet she's spent the last 6 or 7 years going on and on about being the same size 12-14, when it's quite obvious that her body has changed.

It's as ridiculous as having two feet as big as skis and still saying you're the same shoe size as when you were 10 years old.

Reactions: 15
Same rule as always applies to what Carrie says: do not believe a word she says, she’s a liar who lies 😁

She looks fine. Dare I say she looks well for having a three month old…. 😬

That said, she has no taste or style. The outfit is hideous, the hair colour is hideous and the husband is hideous.

Those shorts would be a nightmare for chubby girls (like me) with chunky thighs. You’d be permanently adjusting 🫣 Yuck to the entire ensemble 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks fine. Dare I say she looks well for having a three month old…. 😬

That said, she has no taste or style. The outfit is hideous, the hair colour is hideous and and husband is hideous.

Those shorts would be a nightmare for chubby girls (like me) with chunky thighs. You’d be permanently adjusting 🫣 Yuck to the entire ensemble 🤮
The outfit wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fire engine red cardigan that clashes with her hair. She's actually wearing "normal" (for her) clothes, so let's not encourage the "quirky" outfits we were subjected to for the past year.

Reactions: 17
Lots of people take the bus with their babies lol. I don’t drive so it’s not an option but it’s always nice being able to hold them or show them what’s going out of the window or let them coo at other passengers for a bit. Was almost an activity in itself when my baby was that small, the bus/tube/train. I have no doubt Carrie takes the bus because thinking about car seats/collapsing pram/parking somewhere accessible is just too much life admin for her, though.
Yes I am aware of that, but if your baby is sick and you can drive why wouldn't you drive??

Reactions: 5
Her body positivity is stuck in 2014 like her content. Yes we get it, labels are different in every shop. tell us something we don’t know.

fully expecting her to post “Whoever said nothing tastes as good as skinny feels never had a bacon roll!” Hehe #lovefood #foodie #greggspleasesponsorme

I swear she posted about a beach body is a body on a beach literally years ago. When she was slightly less smug and insufferable

Reactions: 22
Yeah, as ever, Carrie is way behind. The body positive movement has already merged into fat acceptance and health at every size.

Then the movement was full of in-fighting because only infinifats are actually hard done by and small fats (Carrie) need to shut up and check their privilege. And then, shocker, the infinifats started dying young and maybe it's okay to want to lose weight, actually.

Can't wait for Carrie to be told that she's not fat enough to use certain hashtags and start fighting with fat activists. That'll spice things up a bit.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, as ever, Carrie is way behind. The body positive movement has already merged into fat acceptance and health at every size.

Then the movement was full of in-fighting because only infinifats are actually hard done by and small fats (Carrie) need to shut up and check their privilege. And then, shocker, the infinifats started dying young and maybe it's okay to want to lose weight, actually.

Can't wait for Carrie to be told that she's not fat enough to use certain hashtags and start fighting with fat activists. That'll spice things up a bit.
She went on the Go Love Yourself podcast which is all about living in a bigger body, but the whole time she kept reiterating that she’s just an “average size” UK woman. Which is true but the average UK woman is overweight. Tbh it didn’t feel like she was accepting that she is big. Same with her insisting on being a size 12-14 for 6 years despite looking drastically different.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.