Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the donkey in my primary schools Key Stage 2 nativity play for two nights. I am selling £65 non refundable tickets for a zoom call to teach you to become a STAR ⭐
I appear to have had a admin problem on the sign up form since noone has booked tickets yet!!!!!!!! Our digital team (my mum and 3 of my 427 friends) assured me this has now been fixed !!!!!! 🤪 can't wait for our first digital workshop!!!!!!!!! Great offer tickets available for an additional £29 if you also wish to have the option to activate your microphone during Q&A sessions!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I appear to have had a admin problem on the sign up form since noone has booked tickets yet!!!!!!!! Our digital team (my mum and 3 of my 427 friends) assured me this has now been fixed !!!!!! 🤪 can't wait for our first digital workshop!!!!!!!!! Great offer tickets available for an additional £29 if you also wish to have the option to activate your microphone during Q&A sessions!!!!!!
Do you offer a free tshirt, if so, I’m in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I once went to Stratford birth place of Shakespeare. I walked past the RSC on the way to McDonalds.
Come to my Beginners Call Shakespearean workshop daaaahhhling.
A snip at £350, your first born and your left kidney.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read shitloads of Shakespeare plays for my degree in English, I am quite literally more qualified to do this than they are

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was in Stratford seeing a Shakespeare play at RSC not three weeks ago, so I think even that alone makes me more qualified than Carrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There barely seemed anyone there at their ‘acting through workshop’ last week. Even with two ‘stars’ of Bonnie and Clyde there AND The Montagues and Mabel.
How are they making this pay? Venue, pianist, two west end stars?
It’s got to be ego pushing this through, surely?

Reactions: 7
IMG_2593.jpeg
This came up in my instagram reels, could you actually imagine Carrie at one of these 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Do you offer a free tshirt, if so, I’m in!
I am running an actual business so I am sorry I am not currently doing handouts, you wouldn't be saying that to any other West End production so please respect my small business ❤x If you would like a t-shirt please take a look at the online shop where you will find a cricut t-shirt font for ONLY £19,99!!!!!! Absolute steel!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am running an actual business so I am sorry I am not currently doing handouts, you wouldn't be saying that to any other West End production so please respect my small business ❤x If you would like a t-shirt please take a look at the online shop where you will find a cricut t-shirt font for ONLY £19,99!!!!!! Absolute steel!!!!!!!!!!
I think you should sell then with a free Waitrose bag to wear on your head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a big fan of heathers, and when carrie was announced as Veronica AND we were getting a cast album I was pumped. I was still a fan at the time.

Then it came out and I immediately went back to just listening to Barrett's Veronica. She could actually hit all the notes, and her softer moments were so pretty. Compare "and you know you know you knoooow, it's cause you're beautiful" from Dead Girl Walking in the off Broadway cast recording (1:51-2:10) and the west end one (basically the same).
Carrie is clearly stumbling with the accent and puts weird emphasis on certain sounds- "you say yOORRR numbah" and "so the WOERLd unFAIR, keep it LOHCked out thereee". I don't know how to phonetically write nasal raspiness but that's a big part of it haha. It sounds like typical carrie aggressive shouting and over enunciating. It sounds so strained and empty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I’m in the minority but I truly hate Carrie’s singing voice
I’ve never been blown away by any of the performances I’ve seen. I think she has an ok voice, nothing special and it’s very shouty- much like her speaking voice. Granted life not seen her live, but I don’t think I could sit through a show with her in.
I wonder if Joel was at the WE Flea Market on Saturday, as I’m sure Hamilton usually have a stall? That would mean Carrie would go with muffin, and the amount of Superfans that would take photos of boob shark and share, is probably a terrifying thought!
Im also pretty sure that the majority of the cast, would find it too much, having to spend all that time with Joel… Shan Ako seemed to be his only friend (she seems like a really lovely person) and shes leaving very soon, so I wonder who he’ll befriend now? I’ve seen him mention Lem Knights who’s still staying in the show, so I wonder how many times Joel will ask him to do some cringy TikTok dance…

Reactions: 5
Imagine if any of the babies dared to cry while Carrie was singing, she'd be like "Excuse me, do you know who I am?" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, I read Othello in my final year of secondary school so I'm thinking of offering a Shakespeare class as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’d be that one who adds vocal runs and shout sings so everyone looks at her.

”BAAHAHAAAAHHH-BAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAH OOOH BLACCCK SHEEEP,
OOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAAH HAVE YOUUU, OOOH HAVEEE EYOU ANNNY WWWOOOOOL ANYWOOL YEAAAAAH”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2944431This came up in my instagram reels, could you actually imagine Carrie at one of these 🤮
Your baby doesn't need another sensory class or a chorus of mums and dads, Carrie. She needs you to get her out of the house a bit and expose her sensorially to her surroundings.

Also, I really cringe at that ‘your baby doesn't need X but YOU need Y’ tone. God forbid she should not be the centre of attention for once.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.