Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once we know if her new book is fanfiction or non fiction we should do another bingo
I'm catching up but yeah tag me on suggestions and I'll make it
---
Guys please stop arguing or @Pistachiyo will get the Waitrose photo out again

Failing that, I will go and find the asscrack photos. I’ll do it!!! I’m a woman on the edge!!!
1715936072251.png

I am accepting donations towards a new phone and new retinas because I now need to burn the ones I have x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
It’s so funny to me that if you put this on your socials as a fan edit, Joel would reshare

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s amazing that she’s went from sharing a stage with legends like Patti LuPone singing in the anniversary show of one of the most successful and celebrated musicals ever …..

View attachment 2940003

….. to sharing a stage in a regional panto with a dinosaur puppet named after the man whose musical flopped while she originated the lead role ….

View attachment 2940019
So true. And there's nobody to blame, except herself.

Reactions: 7
Was going to say she doesn’t have much of a personality beyond SHOUTY WOMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me you’re unattractive, without telling me you’re unattractive. View attachment 2942092
I could agree with that post, the problem is that her unattractive appearance is the least ugly bit of hers, her personality is so much worse. 😂😂😂
It’s just the way things are now. If you don’t like something about yourself make the world bend to you.
There is literally nothing wrong with complimenting people on their appearance, it has nothing to do with attractiveness.
Your hair looks shiny today
Your dress suits you
Your skin looks amazing
What is wrong with that?

You know who didn’t say there was anything wrong with it? Carrie 10 years ago when she looked ok.

Reactions: 18
Oh but if someone compliments her orange mess and ask if she’s a natural „red“head, she’s all over that. Or when she tries to sell Joel as a „bit of a dish“ to us, then it’s totally fine. Shut up, Carrie, honestly.

Reactions: 21
It’s always the same thing, commenting on her looks is fine if it’s positive so it’s been fine for years and will be when it comes from her idiotic and blind fans. God forbid anyone told her the truth, it’s easier to live in denial.

I’m sorry if this offends anyone, but if I were eating by body weight in #gifteddonuts and was doubling in size after a breakup, I’d want the people in my life to tell me to get a grip and stop letting myself go and offer their help. The wake up call would be extremely beneficial to me. I wouldn’t want them to compliment my personality and never comment on my looks just to pretend the elephant in the room isn’t there.

Reactions: 15
She has some weird obsession with her breasts lately. Every time I come on here it's either her talking about that or complaining about maples sleep schedule

Reactions: 24
It confirms even more to me that she has no friends! The fact she’s sharing this with paid subscribers is embarrassing. Thats the sort of thing you might send to your mum, sister, best mate etc, but not to a load of strangers.
I don’t believe her when she turns to muffin and says she’s smiling… whenever she films her feet and talks to her, there’s never any noise. Babies usually start cooing and responding to you when you’re talking to them, especially if they’re responding by smiling. I’m not saying she doesn’t ever smile, but it’s like Carrie wants people to think she has the best baby ever! She could say she’s doing anything really. Whilst it’s good that they’ve stuck to not showing her face, they’re still sharing her by showing her feet and information about her. I do wonder how long that will last. Her content is mostly baby related now, and there’s only so many sponsorships and content she can make, without sharing her. Rochelle Hulmes used to never share her children, until she started her baby skin and hair range, and now they’re constantly on her page. I bet Joel is itching to share her, and I guarantee Gail has shared photos in the WhatsApp group “Joel’s 400 friends”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think the beggars call Shakespeare “masterclass” is selling too well, it’s the second time joel has tried to plug it, dressed as KG3 of course! I’m pretty sure Joel had this class put on because he wants to take part and learn how to perform Shakespeare…
Once again, I’m sure the actor is good, but that doesn’t mean he can teach. It’s £60 if you want to perform and £30 if you want to do a few bits, then watch people you don’t know, who may be crap, perform their monologue.
They don’t seem to have a clue what they’re doing, or who there aiming the class towards. He mentions people auditioning for drama schools, preparing to do a Shakespeare monologue as part of their audition, which makes sense. So why are they advertising it for 13+? I wouldn’t want to sit through teens practicing for their school play, as a potentially 20 something auditioning for a place at drama school.
I suspect it’s set at that age because it widens their audience, but it’s massively going to put adults off. I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed it to a teen one, and said it would help students doing drama gcse.

oh and what a weird thing to do, joel… lie to an audience member as a joke. It’s not funny, Joel. What is funny, is the poster describing him as “the dude who played king George” Does he only own Disney or Hamilton clothing?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.