Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all about me, it’s all about me baby 🎶🎵on the notes of McFly 😂😂😂
I can hear this in my head anytime Carrie posts something. Unbelievable how everything is about her and she still has the courage to play the martyr.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine thinking it’s daunting to go to the doctor’s alone with your baby. As someone that was raised by a single mother (divorced with a deadbeat alcoholic father that never contributed with his time or money so as if he didn’t exist), I can’t cope with her complaining about such lame things.
Mabel is a baby and has baby problems, who gives a duck? No one needs to read this boring tit for free, let alone pay for it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
It's so bleeping negligent to birth an entire child when you're too batshit/childish/useless to do basic necessities like take her to the doctor alone. Anything could happen to John at any point. YOU need to know you're responsible enough to raise her alone. twit.

Reactions: 32
I spent a week alone in hospital with my son when his appendix burst, guess what Gary you deal with it. Stop being so useless. My husband had to work to earn money, the thing you don't seem to understand.

If you can't take your baby out alone you should not have had one, as that is a basic parenting thing.

I can't believe that baby is in such a thick baby grow no wonder it has a rash, it is so hot and humid at the moment in the UK.

GARY YOU ARE OVERHEATING YOUR BABY

Reactions: 29
Carrie, if you think cranky baby is hard, try having more than one child and all of them, yourself AND your partner getting sick at the same time. I guarantee you, you'd wish for a "just a bit cranky" baby.

Also, why does she take the Bus, what happened to her car?

Reactions: 18
Maybe not dress the kid like it’s middle of winter it’s probably sweating ! And holding it on the settee all the time let it get some air
I’m assuming she’s gone on the bus as she’s not learnt how to do the car seat or collapse the pram yet 🤣
That she has to explain the doctor system to everyone ffs WE KNOW 🤣
As a single parent I can’t believe she’s having a meltdown about going out alone with a baby that doesn’t move - wait til she’s got to chase a toddler 🤣

Reactions: 26
Omg Carrie had to take Maybelline to the doctors on her own…what an inspiration! Get a bleeping grip this is what most people with kids do regularly 🙄 it’s boiling at the minute (and I live in the north so I’m sure it’s warmer in the south), poor Mabel was probably screaming on the bus because she’s too warm in her babygro you absolute imbecile.

Reactions: 15
Little human 😬. It's a baby you fucktard, a bleeping baby! At least she's not calling little Mango-chutney a creature this time 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is unbelievable. Omg so hard to have to take her little baby who doesn't move to the doctors alone. Also Carrie looks sooo old in that pic with Mabel. Also Carrie fyi the baby needs summer clothing, no wonder she has a rash if she wears that in this heat. Also it is more dangerous for the baby to overheat than be a bit chilly

Reactions: 19
Genuine query..why is she taking the bus and not driving? Does Joel take the car for Hamilton?

Reactions: 8
Genuine query..why is she taking the bus and not driving? Does Joel take the car for Hamilton?
I would guess she probably finds driving with her even more daunting, because she can't hold on to her at all times and has to actually put her down and somewhat out of sight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she needs proper help. I don’t think this over sharing is good for her at all. No one cares. This is the kind of stuff and I’ll tell my mum because she loves me unconditionally but anyone else would think I’d lost the plot

Reactions: 30
It's so bleeping negligent to birth an entire child when you're too batshit/childish/useless to do basic necessities like take her to the doctor alone. Anything could happen to John at any point. YOU need to know you're responsible enough to raise her alone. twit.
She's so irresponsible it's unreal. Mabel is over a month old at this point. I get traveling with a newborn is anxiety inducing. She makes herself look like she can't even babysit, let alone be a mom.

Reactions: 14
Not many people would have the luxury of their partner being able to accompany them to the doctor's, or every appointment anyway. Why does she feel she needs praise for doing something on her own!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.