Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU for this @GrilledCheese ❤
This is pure madness seriously 🤡😂🤡

Also anyone else remenber when No Neck went to the airport with flowers to greet Grabbie when she was coming back from Disney World with her family and Scott after No Neck's proposal? He obviously filmed himself and you could clearly see Grabbie's parents avoiding him like the plague...It was pure comedy gold! 😂🤡😂
The classic "chewing coffee" video

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah I love that they volunteered that bit of information as if it was this grand romantic moment in their epic love story. When really, it made them both seem unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s amazing that she’s went from sharing a stage with legends like Patti LuPone singing in the anniversary show of one of the most successful and celebrated musicals ever …..

IMG_5255.jpeg

….. to sharing a stage in a regional panto with a dinosaur puppet named after the man whose musical flopped while she originated the lead role ….

IMG_5257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I see her sis in law's happy baby show is on the seat filling sites...maybe she can give Carrie a free ticket!

Reactions: 5
It’s amazing that she’s went from sharing a stage with legends like Patti LuPone singing in the anniversary show of one of the most successful and celebrated musicals ever …..

View attachment 2940003

….. to sharing a stage in a regional panto with a dinosaur puppet named after the man whose musical flopped while she originated the lead role ….

View attachment 2940019
I’d say Heathers was her downfall. Her ego got so inflated, and when Cinderella fell into her lap she got so bleeping smug and arrogant. It’s her own fault really.

Reactions: 35

View attachment 2940003

View attachment 2940019
I still can't believe how different she looks. Her long blonde hair really was lovely.i genuinely think she'd look a lot younger if she went back to it- the orange colour is not flattering on her complexion and it also looks so clearly dyed and crispy.

Her hairstylist is a hack who doesn't know how to style curly hair and doesn't know how to colour hair well. It genuinely looks like she prays her head with those costume hair colour cans you use on Halloween. Same crispiness, same lack of dimension etc. Her long undyed hair was probably fine for the stylist back then because it would have just been lots of little trims and hair that long is quite forgiving. As soon as he started doing her bobs, you could tell he had no idea what he was doing.

Reactions: 30
I know we talked about this a while ago, but I still find it interesting that Joel has basically stopped with the „so proud of my amazing wife/soon-to-be mummy to be/now-mummy“ posts after Moriarty‘s birth. You’d think he would take it even further and post about Carrie every single day, telling us how proud he is but nope. I’m sure life with Carrie is exhausting at best but it must be unbearable now that she’s attached to that sofa, not letting go of the baby. She was always super snappy with every partner and I bet she’s even worse now.

Cue the „so proud“ posts starting again tomorrow 😂
The lack of proud John makes me wonder if he’s struggling as a new dad. Cazza clinging to the baby, Shrek not getting a look in. Didn’t he mention how hard it can be for dads to bond?

I wonder if reality has hit him and married, parent life with THE Carrie Hope Fletcher is a bit shitter than expected now the novelty has worn off.

Reactions: 33
It was always so weird when Joel did the “12 days of joelmas”, when Cazza went away with the fletchers and Scott to a new unique place they’d never been…. Disney World. Him saying “I don’t do well without her”. They’d been together for, what, 6 months, and they were engaged. I understand that it’s normal to miss someone’s whilst they go away, but most new couples have been on a handful of dates, don’t live together, and haven’t necessarily met family and friends. They might see each other once or twice a week and stay over, but they LIVED TOGETHER from day one.
i look back and wonder if in those 8 years of unanswered messages, Joel was finding out as much as he could about her, and tried to infiltrate her friends, so when she was at a vulnerable place, split from Oliver, he could play his nice guy, Disney loving, role, so she would be blindsided and would think he was right for her.
She was his world, and he get were together when not working. He was probably obsessed with her for so long, he couldn’t believe his luck.
Suddenly, there’s someone else who is more important to Carrie, and who relies on her so much (#boobshark) The fact that Joel was at JFOD soon after her birth, then back at Hamilton, Mabel was maybe very attached to her mumma and Joel was jealous.
Jealous of them both. Mabel can cope without Joel, but not Carrie. Carrie seems to stay in the house crying each time Mabel moves her feet.
I can imagine him struggling to share the attention, being an only child may contribute to that too.

Reactions: 25
It was always so weird when Joel did the “12 days of joelmas”, when Cazza went away with the fletchers and Scott to a new unique place they’d never been…. Disney World. Him saying “I don’t do well without her”. They’d been together for, what, 6 months, and they were engaged. I understand that it’s normal to miss someone’s whilst they go away, but most new couples have been on a handful of dates, don’t live together, and haven’t necessarily met family and friends. They might see each other once or twice a week and stay over, but they LIVED TOGETHER from day one.
i look back and wonder if in those 8 years of unanswered messages, Joel was finding out as much as he could about her, and tried to infiltrate her friends, so when she was at a vulnerable place, split from Oliver, he could play his nice guy, Disney loving, role, so she would be blindsided and would think he was right for her.
She was his world, and he get were together when not working. He was probably obsessed with her for so long, he couldn’t believe his luck.

Suddenly, there’s someone else who is more important to Carrie, and who relies on her so much (#boobshark) The fact that Joel was at JFOD soon after her birth, then back at Hamilton, Mabel was maybe very attached to her mumma and Joel was jealous.
Jealous of them both. Mabel can cope without Joel, but not Carrie. Carrie seems to stay in the house crying each time Mabel moves her feet.
I can imagine him struggling to share the attention, being an only child may contribute to that too.
Reading this I was like sounds like Grabbie "got markled" 🤡😂🤡 But lets not forget that Grabbie was the one sending the oh so romantic text to No Neck "So when are you going to ask me out?!?" while drunk and with annoying Scott...Just like in true Disney Fairytale style 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, the 12 days of Joelmas, how did I forget about that?!?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep coming back to this photo and how strained and unnatural she looks. This is not a woman who is happily smiling at her husband behind the camera.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I know this is the thread for Cazza and Tom and Gi have their own, but, this gives me such second hand embarrassment and it reeks of something Joel would do!
(Can anyone say damage control? 😂)
I cringed at that! (After I was shocked at how badly ageing she is! She’s gonna look like Tom’s mum before too long).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cringed at that! (After I was shocked at how badly ageing she is! She’s gonna look like Tom’s mum before too long).
I didn’t check what the picture was and assumed it was a picture of Carrie. Was laughing so hard at you saying she’d look like Tom’s mum and was like ‘surely that’s just..HER mum?’ 🤷‍♀️😂🤦‍♀️ *reaches for caffeine*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that’s a silly photo where she’s creasing her brow. When her face is relaxed, I think her skin looks great for 39 and she’s lost some weight and appears to be in good shape. 😁
IMG_4822.jpeg

But she does have the same habit as all the Fletcher to make stupid faces and dress in the dark most of the time which doesn’t help her case. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry for going OT, I just got nothing to add about Carrie, same old bore 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.