Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary you are a lazy cow, get off that sofa and bloody cook. Your perfect daughter is in such a strict routine you have plenty of time. FFS put her down, she should not be attached to you every single second of the day. You can leave her alone to sleep, you don't need to watch her!

Has she actually met another baby and laid on a mat at a play group with another baby?

It is not like you are famous, so just go the duck to a baby group and bore them with all your pointless tit. Nobody will have a clue who you are, especially with that orange hair 😂😂

Reactions: 22
In her aggressive tone 🙉 over enunciating the P’s.
Imagine her reading to Margaritas ANGRILY over enunciating her Ps and Bs and spitting out her Ss

Margarita will grow up much like her MUMMA. Completely unaware of what an inside voice is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know we talked about this a while ago, but I still find it interesting that Joel has basically stopped with the „so proud of my amazing wife/soon-to-be mummy to be/now-mummy“ posts after Moriarty‘s birth. You’d think he would take it even further and post about Carrie every single day, telling us how proud he is but nope. I’m sure life with Carrie is exhausting at best but it must be unbearable now that she’s attached to that sofa, not letting go of the baby. She was always super snappy with every partner and I bet she’s even worse now.

Cue the „so proud“ posts starting again tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Two years in a relationship where (presumably) they’ve taken the time to get to know each other and haven’t crossed off multiple milestone life events in a few short months. Both their careers are thriving, there’s been no scandals, no public meltdowns, no radical hair changes and no manic over-sharing or gross arsecrack showing PDA’s.

I’d say Oliver has well and truly ’won’ the breakup.
Yep, comparing these two relationships that started around the same time just makes Carrie’s trainwreck of a relationship look even worse.
I know we’ve spoken about this a million times but I cannot get over how quickly they moved through the different stages. I’ll also say excluding much older generations (when it was common to marry a stranger and divorce was frowned upon), I’ve never seen someone that got married and reproduced so quickly that lasted the test of time. It always ended up in divorce, but I’m sure Carrie would stay married just to prove everyone wrong. 😂😂😂

She can only go two ways: keep lying to herself and to us just to prove the haterz wrong. Or reproduce one more time, get a divorce and build a whole new persona around being a single mother (and potentially manipulated and love-bombed by a creep even if we know the reality is she was always calling the shots and no manipulation happened). Maybe she will think pity will gain her more fans and sympathy.

Reactions: 23
You beat me here to post this!

If its their second anniversary today, that means they got together in May 2022. But didn't Ollie move straight into Alessia's flat when he broke up with Carrie?
Didn’t happen. He was in a house share.

He spent time at Alessia’s place of course - why wouldn’t he? - but they didn’t officially move in together until Oli bought his new place.

Always makes me laugh how people have invented this story that he’s a freeloader out of nowhere :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 49
Didn’t happen. He was in a house share.

He spent time at Alessia’s place of course - why wouldn’t he? - but they didn’t officially move in together until Oli bought his new place.

Always makes me laugh how people have invented this story that he’s a freeloader out of nowhere :ROFLMAO:
Only certain people on the group seem to peddle that. Unsure why they post here tbh. They’re such Carrie stans and never fail to remind us how terrible Oliver was to Carrie.
In my view it would take a SAINT to put up with her constant dramatic mood swings (sobbing mostly over trivial tit) and total visible disrespect of her partners.

Reactions: 29
You’ll be okay Carrie, you may be over Oliver by the 14th wedding and 3rd spawn when you finally let Joel touch you, you’ll start healing❤
„Dry heaving“ is all she‘s got now 😅! Not pleasant but still better than banging Quasimodo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once we know if her new book is fanfiction or non fiction we should do another bingo

Reactions: 6
Has she actually met another baby and laid on a mat at a play group with another baby?

It is not like you are famous, so just go the duck to a baby group and bore them with all your pointless tit. Nobody will have a clue who you are, especially with that orange hair 😂😂
I went to a baby group (wasn’t a fan, it was full of mums saying “Look how clever my primrose Penelope is, she’s almost walking and she’s only 2 months old”) but there were a few “normal” parents that went. It was after about 2 months that I realised the person I’d recognised, but thought it was from school, was actually in a soap I watched at the time! She was definitely famous and someone who people recognised (except me it seems 😜🤭) and no one made a fuss at all.

I doubt that Carrie would be recognised at her Mumma group. If she was, it would be for being “Tom from McFlys sister”. Can you imagine her going to the first week, and walking in wearing sunglasses to go incognito. 🥸 She’d announce her name loudly, so people would know who she was. Still no recognition, she’d probably start singing “Seventeen” from Heathers, whilst changing Muffin, to draw attention, but they’d mainly be wondering why she was dry humping the nappy bin with her eyes shut, fantasising that she’s had a baby with Jamie.
During the rhyme time singing sessions, she’d be out singing everyone until someone complemented her voice, “you should be on the west end, what a powerful voice” before, doing ‘ THE FACE’ and pretending to be embarrassed “Actually, I’ve been on the west end since I was a child”.
Failing recognition for any of those, she’d get joel to turn up, dressed as KG3, so people would see that they were the king and queen of the west end (in their heads only) He would make all the babies cry as he’d speak in the dreadful voice he uses for king George, before pulling out some of carries books and a pen incase anyone wanted a signature.
She may also persuade Tom to go with her, saying to the class leader “My brother is a rockstar, he’s offered to come and play his guitar at next weeks session. His wife may also sing along with him, although if you have an auto tune microphone, that would help”.

Once the class finishes and Carrie is pissed off that no one wants to have her autograph, because they’ve got to feed or change their baby, she will go and meet her lift home. Her Dad and Joel changed their weekly swimming class to coincide with her Mumma class, so they could be in the same building, after all, Joel doesn’t do well without Carrie… although I bet he now says “Dadda doesn’t do well without muffin and Mumma” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.